Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

I'm sure you have been upset many times just like there has been many times I've been many times I've been upset when I've never said a word. Apparently that's just how it goes. Although now I've been encouraged to use the ignore function so that's getting farther and fewer in between thankfully and it's something I'd suggest for anyone else who feels that way.

I get what's happening here for the past few weeks and while I can't stand it... I'd just prefer if you lot would target me than say someone like Lara. Disagree with what she says - come have a go at me in another one. Say I held a gun to her head to type those words, say whatever... this horseshit from thread to thread and especially when multiple people pile on aka @Veronica2005 with her passive aggressive crap - I know how to handle. Lara doesn't and she doesn't deserve it. Send it my way because y'all know I'll send it right back and forget about it tomorrow.

Not everyone has the same makeup though and you (collective) hurt her and now she's apparently gone. And even though we all had to defend our 'friendships' earlier this year as most of us hadn't met face to face, I do know and trust that the people involved are better than that.

This whole thing is beyond a joke now. I'm stunned that two soon to be forever forgotten HMs have managed to cause a rift like this and it's really upsetting. I went from checking here every 15 mins to every hour to once a day if I'm lucky and I'm a hard bitch. Imagine if you aren't one.

Just be kinder to each other. No pile ons. No passive aggressive bullshit. Who cares about these people... they'll be done and dusted and hopefully soon we'll have new ones to worry about. So not worth it.

You don’t get to decide what is appropriate behavior and what is not. You also don’t get to decide who should be placed on a pedestal and be protected from “the terrible David fans” and who is allowed to be subjected to an “attack”. I know myself enough to know I meant no harm and I know that the people you call sweet are not always sweet and the people you seem to think are the worst are in fact not as bad as you would like people to believe.

Going into others threads and liking trash talk about posters is not sweet, it is passive aggressive. And NOT ONE person from these threads including myself is truly innocent, not even Lara. I saw the post where Madonna tried to allude that I was fake, and I saw who liked that comment, sweet at this moment is up for debate depending if you are a David fan or a Priya fan. And as far as I’m concerned, not one or the other fan base is ahead of the other. I consider it equal. I treat posters individually!

If people want to leave because they can’t handle it, then it is nothing to do with me and I won’t feel an ounce of guilt for it. It’s an open forum and from what I can see everyone gets it just the same. I treat everyone the same, and I won’t give others special treatment depending on your opinion. You can keep talking about “being followed” all you want, whilst ignoring every other behavior. I have a different point of view on this, just like I think there are certain behaviors that have ruined this forum, but that’s from my angle.

Take all the opportunity in the world to try and shred me down to uplift your own opinions for your own agenda. Because at the end of the day, that is all I read

I have really mixed feelings about doing this, but I'd very much like it to stop now. As some of you know, someone created an account on Twitter with my username and avatar, copying and exaggerating things I said months ago, then flat-out making shit up, to harass Drew from last year. Aside from one post, which had nothing to do with Priya, I haven't posted in these forums since before the show ended. Last night I liked a post from Sweetgeek in here, and woke up to this today:View attachment 47730

Recently this Twit has only popped up again after I've either liked a post questioning the Pristian thing or tried to have a conversation about how others were feeling about it (in other threads that were started). I am not a troll. Some of us may have had a few minor run-ins, but I promise you I have only ever tried to have reasonable discussions on the topic despite being met with laughter and being called a cunt and an idiot. All the same, I can't believe any of the regular posters in here would do this sort of thing, so this is adamantly NOT an accusation. But since there's a clear pattern to what's been triggering it, I do believe someone who reads this thread must be involved, which is why I'm posting here. Please stop. The content is embarrassing, but the genuinely uncomfortable thing is that I feel followed and no longer free to post on BBB without this retaliation, or whatever the hell you'd call it. I don't understand it, and I don't deserve it.

Sorry, guys. And thanks.

Last edited:
You'd think that in a normal world but instead they just chase you from thread to thread. I've had like 50+ notifications about recipe threads and I'm like nah, if I post my Baba's recipe it'll turn into a big debate about two ex HMs. Hence why I only respond to notifications now and will stop posting here once those die out.

No thread is safe and it shouldn't be like that.[DOUBLEPOST=1418220473][/DOUBLEPOST]
And another one is gone.

Franky, you know where to find us girl xo

Fuck this shit.

Well I'm sad you are leaving because you talked me into staying this season. I honestly don't understand what has happened, but it's only worth being on a forum if you are having fun.

*sigh*

As politically incorrect as the following meme is, the message still rings true.

632071-arguingontheinternet_special_20olympics.jpg

The whole Prisus thing was obviously just a fun/joking way to promote and support Priya. Why it all had to end is tears is a mystery to me. Y'all need to take a good long hard look at yourselves and get a grip.

And stop letting people who don't agree with you get under your skin. Life's too short to let "someone on the internet" bring you down.

duty_calls.png

*sigh*

As politically incorrect as the following meme is, the message still rings true.

632071-arguingontheinternet_special_20olympics.jpg

The whole Prisus thing was obviously just a fun/joking way to promote and support Priya. Why it all had to end is tears is a mystery to me. Y'all need to take a good long hard look at yourselves and get a grip.

And stop letting people who don't agree with you get under your skin. Life's too short to let "someone on the internet" bring you down.

duty_calls.png
I don't agree completely. People spend hours on a forum and become attached to the community. So of course they can be hurt by people posting on a forum. There is definitely an emotional investment into the community of the forum. I've been attached to people here since last season. I'm upset that they are leaving because I found this forum to be a great place and I've loved learning about Australia.
I stayed this year to share it with the people here because this was a terrible season and the people here made it fun. I'm not here because I love the show. I'm here because I love the forum.

Your post is truly one of the best posts in BBB. You analysed the situation so well, and you explained it perfectly. Thank you for all you said.
This morning I wanted to clear up what happened yesterday, but now I don’t need to anymore.
The people who matter in my life do know who I am, and that’s all I need. I have just read the comments posted after I left, even though I will not mention anyone; I appreciate what has been said by some of David’s fans, those posters I love even if I don’t agree with them, I know they are genuine caring people.
The posters who were passively aggressive do know who they are; I don’t have to say anymore to them.

Le Francais thank you again for this incredible post. Now go and enjoy Europe and come on Skype to tell us all about it.

upload_2014-12-11_11-42-35.jpeg

I don't agree completely. People spend hours on a forum and become attached to the community. So of course they can be hurt by people posting on a forum. There is definitely an emotional investment into the community of the forum. I've been attached to people here since last season. I'm upset that they are leaving because I found this forum to be a great place and I've loved learning about Australia.
I stayed this year to share it with the people here because this was a terrible season. I'm not here because I love the show.

The CS1 thread is proof people do get attached to people they chat to online.

I do find it fascinating watching people that chatted in the post BB antics thread since the end of last year and all getting on well online become quite terse (or worse) towards each other because of who they found more entertaining to watch on a game show. Whilst online friendships can feel real, they can sometimes also be quite transient (I guess the way work friendships are - you can be close to the people you work with, but not many of them translate into longer term friendships once you have moved jobs)

I think this forum has showed me more about human nature than watching BB this year did; Big Brother - The ultimate social experiment for fans.

Edit to add:
1e7f4c0a964bac0f0f5825b71c335adada481213e82061e7c06ec2277dba18c2.jpg

I was going to talk more about this, but I doubt my message will get through anyway. So now I'd just like to thank people, and I'll start with non-Pristians.
@JordanS We truly started off on a very bad foot, but I've come to respect you and am grateful for what you bring to this forum. You're a really nice guy, and I've appreciated getting to know you a little in our PMs.
@Kismet You're someone who has often posted comments that are the COMPLETE opposite to mine. They've often pissed me off , but I've always appreciated your input. You've always been respectful, and I thank you for that. I was shocked by your comments in relation to the "employment saga" and am thankful that you've now dropped this. Even if you still believe in its validity, I hope you realise it's one of those opinions best kept to yourself. I truly still respect you, and am thankful for what you have shared with me in our PMs.
@Gemini We haven't had much correspondence, but I'd like to thank you for the apology that you made to me after having a go at me in a thread. I do believe that was the exception to your presence here, and have enjoyed many of your insightful posts throughout the forum. You are clearly a caring person, and I'd love to get to know you better next season - hopefully we are on the same "side" HAHA.
@Sweetgeek You are a lovely and considerate person. I'm honoured to have had the pleasure of chatting to you in our PMs and you're someone who I know that I can always talk to. You've helped me calm down at times, and cheered me up at other times. It's been great being able to talk a bit to someone in the "David fans" camp who has helped me see things more objectively and perhaps passed on what I've said in a more objective way to others. Thank you for all of your kind words, you truly are a sweet geek
clip_image002.png
@David's beard Thank you for what you said to me in our PMs, it was good to see that yet another person could be added to my list of a few that strived for a higher moral standard. Thank you for confronting those David fans who exhibited inappropriate behaviour and thank you for maintaining respect throughout the forum. I hope you continue to enjoy your Weetbix
clip_image004.png
@Connoisseur We've never actually talked, but I'd just like to say some stuff. Firstly, despite your propensity to make comments that are clearly provocative, I can picture your face every time with a broad smirk. I love your input on this website, and you are clearly a very funny guy. And now I'm going to tell you a little (yet not-so-little anymore) secret: as a lurker, YOU were my favourite poster on this forum AND I never even knew who @MADONNA was until the Pristianity stuff - this pissed him off SO MUCH. Hopefully, this puts a little smirk on your face.

And now: THANKYOU @Moomin, @l.a.r.a, @BBfan-, @MADONNA, @Lightning McQueen, @timmydownawell, @Mrs Butterface, @Mercy, @Frankyfurt and @the Theorist. You have truly been amazing and incredible people. We are a diverse bunch, and it's been a pleasure being able to share myself with you in a greater capacity. I know that regardless of the future, we will all maintain a connection that may have been brought about by a HM but was strengthened by our respect for one another. I've had a tough year, and talking to some of you on Skype at 3 in the morning has been hilariously good fun. I'm glad that we've all reduced our input here, and have moved to where we can escape and share more with one another. I love that I can share what I'm doing each day with all of you, and we have truly become friends. I LOVE YOU ALL.

In particular, thank you @MADONNA. You were the first person I chatted to on this forum via PM, and you have truly been a great friend to me. Although our chat began by you hitting on me and trying to not-so-subtly work out if I was gay (you wish honey xoxo), I've been able to share so much with you and I'm so grateful for everything. We've shared many laughs and many personal moments, and you've managed to touch me in many ways - but not the one you so badly crave.
@Mrs Butterface You've been like a mother to me. You're such a mummy! You're truly an incredible and wonderful person. Although you can be a bit hot-tempered (hehe), you are a very wise and caring woman. I appreciate being able to get to know you so well, and even getting an insight into your family life. Please continue being unapologetically Mrs B, because you are one of a kind. See you in March baby!
@the Theorist Although we only began chatting extensively quite recently, I have truly cherished every moment. You're such an easy person to talk to, and you always manage to put a smile on my face. It's been great talking to you, and if you get your ass on Skype more I can't wait to get to know you even more.

If you don't agree with something I've said, I'd rather that you just kept it to yourself or respectfully PM'd me. As I've said though, I am leaving this website and will only come back when linked by someone - as I did with the disastrous Ask Prisus thread. So if you PM me, apart from the next 24 hours, you probably won't get a reply any time soon sorry.

Now, I'm off to enjoy my last night in Rome. I can't believe I've used up so much time worrying about this Forum instead of enjoying myself more. I know that most of you are probably asleep, so when you wake up (after what I hope was a lovely sleep) I hope you can all appreciate what I've had to say.

To everyone that I don't have on ignore, I hope you have a wonderful summer and a memorable Holiday Season/New Years. I wish you all the best in all of your endeavours, enjoy every moment and cherish those around you. I look forward to friendlier debates with all of you next year. Bisous!

I AM RE POSTING WHAT I POSTED EARLY BECAUSE I FORGOT TO QUOTE YOU

Your post is truly one of the best posts in BBB. You analysed the situation so well, and you explained it perfectly. Thank you for all you said.
This morning I wanted to clear up what happened yesterday, but now I don’t need to anymore.
The people who matter in my life do know who I am, and that’s all I need. I have just read the comments posted after I left, even though I will not mention anyone; I appreciate what has been said by some of David’s fans, those posters I love even if I don’t agree with them, I know they are genuine caring people.
The posters who were passively aggressive do know who they are; I don’t have to say anymore to them.

Le Francais thank you again for this incredible post. Now go and enjoy Europe and come on Skype to tell us all about it.

upload_2014-12-11_11-55-37.jpeg

I was going to talk more about this, but I doubt my message will get through anyway. So now I'd just like to thank people, and I'll start with non-Pristians.
@JordanS We truly started off on a very bad foot, but I've come to respect you and am grateful for what you bring to this forum. You're a really nice guy, and I've appreciated getting to know you a little in our PMs.
@Kismet You're someone who has often posted comments that are the COMPLETE opposite to mine. They've often pissed me off , but I've always appreciated your input. You've always been respectful, and I thank you for that. I was shocked by your comments in relation to the "employment saga" and am thankful that you've now dropped this. Even if you still believe in its validity, I hope you realise it's one of those opinions best kept to yourself. I truly still respect you, and am thankful for what you have shared with me in our PMs.
@Gemini We haven't had much correspondence, but I'd like to thank you for the apology that you made to me after having a go at me in a thread. I do believe that was the exception to your presence here, and have enjoyed many of your insightful posts throughout the forum. You are clearly a caring person, and I'd love to get to know you better next season - hopefully we are on the same "side" HAHA.
@Sweetgeek You are a lovely and considerate person. I'm honoured to have had the pleasure of chatting to you in our PMs and you're someone who I know that I can always talk to. You've helped me calm down at times, and cheered me up at other times. It's been great being able to talk a bit to someone in the "David fans" camp who has helped me see things more objectively and perhaps passed on what I've said in a more objective way to others. Thank you for all of your kind words, you truly are a sweet geek
clip_image002.png
@David's beard Thank you for what you said to me in our PMs, it was good to see that yet another person could be added to my list of a few that strived for a higher moral standard. Thank you for confronting those David fans who exhibited inappropriate behaviour and thank you for maintaining respect throughout the forum. I hope you continue to enjoy your Weetbix
clip_image004.png
@Connoisseur We've never actually talked, but I'd just like to say some stuff. Firstly, despite your propensity to make comments that are clearly provocative, I can picture your face every time with a broad smirk. I love your input on this website, and you are clearly a very funny guy. And now I'm going to tell you a little (yet not-so-little anymore) secret: as a lurker, YOU were my favourite poster on this forum AND I never even knew who @MADONNA was until the Pristianity stuff - this pissed him off SO MUCH. Hopefully, this puts a little smirk on your face.

And now: THANKYOU @Moomin, @l.a.r.a, @BBfan-, @MADONNA, @Lightning McQueen, @timmydownawell, @Mrs Butterface, @Mercy, @Frankyfurt and @the Theorist. You have truly been amazing and incredible people. We are a diverse bunch, and it's been a pleasure being able to share myself with you in a greater capacity. I know that regardless of the future, we will all maintain a connection that may have been brought about by a HM but was strengthened by our respect for one another. I've had a tough year, and talking to some of you on Skype at 3 in the morning has been hilariously good fun. I'm glad that we've all reduced our input here, and have moved to where we can escape and share more with one another. I love that I can share what I'm doing each day with all of you, and we have truly become friends. I LOVE YOU ALL.

In particular, thank you @MADONNA. You were the first person I chatted to on this forum via PM, and you have truly been a great friend to me. Although our chat began by you hitting on me and trying to not-so-subtly work out if I was gay (you wish honey xoxo), I've been able to share so much with you and I'm so grateful for everything. We've shared many laughs and many personal moments, and you've managed to touch me in many ways - but not the one you so badly crave.
@Mrs Butterface You've been like a mother to me. You're such a mummy! You're truly an incredible and wonderful person. Although you can be a bit hot-tempered (hehe), you are a very wise and caring woman. I appreciate being able to get to know you so well, and even getting an insight into your family life. Please continue being unapologetically Mrs B, because you are one of a kind. See you in March baby!
@the Theorist Although we only began chatting extensively quite recently, I have truly cherished every moment. You're such an easy person to talk to, and you always manage to put a smile on my face. It's been great talking to you, and if you get your ass on Skype more I can't wait to get to know you even more.

If you don't agree with something I've said, I'd rather that you just kept it to yourself or respectfully PM'd me. As I've said though, I am leaving this website and will only come back when linked by someone - as I did with the disastrous Ask Prisus thread. So if you PM me, apart from the next 24 hours, you probably won't get a reply any time soon sorry.

Now, I'm off to enjoy my last night in Rome. I can't believe I've used up so much time worrying about this Forum instead of enjoying myself more. I know that most of you are probably asleep, so when you wake up (after what I hope was a lovely sleep) I hope you can all appreciate what I've had to say.

To everyone that I don't have on ignore, I hope you have a wonderful summer and a memorable Holiday Season/New Years. I wish you all the best in all of your endeavours, enjoy every moment and cherish those around you. I look forward to friendlier debates with all of you next year. Bisous!

Thanks x <3

@lefrancais while I appreciate your words to me I actually found your goodbye post on a whole (while very eloquent) to be quite offensive. This isn't just directed at you, but a lot of the things you say in your posts encompass other views I've seen put around here that I also find offensive.

The consistent condescending finger pointing at "David fans" as a general term is offensive to anyone that considers themselves a David fan. A lot of people here seem to class anyone they don't like as a David fan (despite the main offending trolls in here not being fans of his) and worse, it's treated like a derogatory term which shines through brightly in your post even if that wasn't your intention.

What's worse is the air of superiority that in general Priya fans are above the David fans...especially when some of the posters that have been the main offenders in causing the disharmony here (not yourself or @l.a.r.a ) are in fact Priya fans. We've all displayed absolute shit behaviour on here (I'm certainly not proud of myself) however I think everyone and their dog knows exactly when, where and how the current shit hit the fan and things have just gotten progressively worse since then. You can try and say the disgusting name calling and personal attacks by some of the Pristians only came about because they were attacked by the David fans (more appropriately known as anyone that doesn't like Priya) but that doesn't make it true and I think most people that were actually here will acknowledge that.

Nobody here is innocent, and nobody here is entirely at fault but I think instead of pointing the finger maybe some need to start thinking why some of the posters here who have never been anything but calm, cool and collected (not me obviously lol) are now having such an emotional and negative reaction to some of the Pristians. You can self-victimse, you can point the finger at others, you can make grand posts about leaving with the true intent to criticise, but at the end of the day it's not going to have the impact you want it to because people know that's not what really happened.

Some of the posts about leaving I can't take seriously anyway given MADONNA made a whole song and dance about leaving complete with discriminative and nasty shade only to find that he's still on twitter telling David that all of his fans are middle-aged spinsters.

Anyway I hope you have a wonderful time in Europe. I hope you can come back with some great stories and pictures. I'm off overseas myself soon which I'm looking forward to. Please don't think that my comments here are all directed at you. I just felt your message was appropriate to reply to given it encompasses a lot of the views thrown around here which I've found offensive.

P.s. @littlebear *hugs* I'm so sorry again that this has happened to you. I still can't believe anyone would even think to impersonate you (and offensively) like that. If we ever find out who it is I'm sure there will be hell to pay for them.

Last edited:
I have really mixed feelings about doing this, but I'd very much like it to stop now. As some of you know, someone created an account on Twitter with my username and avatar, copying and exaggerating things I said months ago, then flat-out making shit up, to harass Drew from last year. Aside from one post, which had nothing to do with Priya, I haven't posted in these forums since before the show ended. Last night I liked a post from Sweetgeek in here, and woke up to this today:View attachment 47730

Recently this Twit has only popped up again after I've either liked a post questioning the Pristian thing or tried to have a conversation about how others were feeling about it (in other threads that were started). I am not a troll. Some of us may have had a few minor run-ins, but I promise you I have only ever tried to have reasonable discussions on the topic despite being met with laughter and being called a cunt and an idiot. All the same, I can't believe any of the regular posters in here would do this sort of thing, so this is adamantly NOT an accusation. But since there's a clear pattern to what's been triggering it, I do believe someone who reads this thread must be involved, which is why I'm posting here. Please stop. The content is embarrassing, but the genuinely uncomfortable thing is that I feel followed and no longer free to post on BBB without this retaliation, or whatever the hell you'd call it. I don't understand it, and I don't deserve it.

Sorry, guys. And thanks.
:(

Madonna left?
Lol. I've been happily following other threads. I guess I miss a lot due to the time difference and not really following any appreciation threads.

Madonna left?
Lol. I've been happily following other threads. I guess I miss a lot due to the time difference and not really following any appreciation threads.

He made a thread about leaving in the Lounge section but then came back momentarily when Priya signed up. Not sure what his status is now.

I admit I have said some nasty things.

I have posted things that I thought wouldn't be taken as nasty, yet it was.

I posted before David joined the forums that he was probably too busy to join as he was at work. (Well that was taken to be an attack on Priya)

Because I am a David fan, I have been called every name under the sun.

This entire forum this year has been toxic.

Yes I can say I did contribute to it, but some people took HM's 'loving' to a new level.

What hurt the most was the attacks on each other, I thought we were sort of a BB family, but some of the comments to each other was an eye opener.

To be honest, I don't give a shit any more if BB comes back or not, this forum won't be the happy forum it once was.

I was over BB etc quite sometime ago, way before David was evicted, but continued to post, because I was addicted to posting & the show.

Maybe the way some people were reacting was for the best for me, as some posters showed their true colours.

#EndRant.

I posted before David joined the forums that he was probably too busy to join as he was at work. (Well that was taken to be an attack on Priya)

Yes I can say I did contribute to it, but some people took HM's 'loving' to a new level.

What hurt the most was the attacks on each other, I thought we were sort of a BB family, but some of the comments to each other was an eye opener.

To be honest, I don't give a shit any more if BB comes back or not, this forum won't be the happy forum it once was.

I was over BB etc quite sometime ago, way before David was evicted, but continued to post, because I was addicted to posting & the show.

Maybe the way some people were reacting was for the best for me, as some posters showed their true colours.

#EndRant.

I understand how you feel. However I do think it is possible for the forum to get back to a happy place. Several people have said they know they were wrong, but also other people were wrong as well . Maybe the whole thing got out of hand with people reacting emotionally to being hurt by people they liked and trusted? And maybe some others were egging on the fighting just because they like to see it?

I missed the fight, possibly to my complete disinterest in the appreciation threads coupled by my use of ignore. ( note I'm always catching up from the U.S. as to what as been posted and using ignore helps me catch up in the main daily show threads. I can always choose to read the ignored content later.) I ignore stuff that I find upsetting because I don't have that kind of energy. I have way too much stress and anxiety already , so I ignore people who might really bother me.

I feel that most people here really are fundamentally good and trustworthy people who don't often intend to hurt other posters. And I enjoy them.

It's kind of a big mess but I feel the essence of the community is salvageable and is worth trying to save. Maybe it will just take time? I see that many people have felt deeply hurt and even pursued into different threads. But that doesn't mean the forum can't be repaired.

I don't have an answer. I'm just saying that the good nature of the forum doesn't have to be permanently lost. And I feel it's worth making an effort to reclaim.

I understand how you feel. However I do think it is possible for the forum to get back to a happy place. Several people have said they know they were wrong, but also other people were wrong as well . Maybe the whole thing got out of hand with people reacting emotionally to being hurt by people they liked and trusted? And maybe some others were egging on the fighting just because they like to see it?

I missed the fight, possibly to my complete disinterest in the appreciation threads coupled by my use of ignore. ( note I'm always catching up from the U.S. as to what as been posted and using ignore helps me catch up in the main daily show threads. I can always choose to read the ignored content later.) I ignore stuff that I find upsetting because I don't have that kind of energy. I have way too much stress and anxiety already , so I ignore people who might really bother me.

I feel that most people here really are fundamentally good and trustworthy people who don't often intend to hurt other posters. And I enjoy them.

It's kind of a big mess but I feel the essence of the community is salvageable and is worth trying to save. Maybe it will just take time? I see that many people have felt deeply hurt and even pursued into different threads. But that doesn't mean the forum can't be repaired.

I don't have an answer. I'm just saying that the good nature of the forum doesn't have to be permanently lost. And I feel it's worth making an effort to reclaim.

I missed the fight,

I present you this year's BBB Ground Zero. :sneaky: The back and forth bickering and lingering resentment bubbling under the surface between certain fanbases can be traced back to this outburst. lol

http://www.behindbigbrother.com/forums/threads/david-appreciation-thread.51386/page-250

I thought it was lovely of Baby Whisperer David when he started to preach to Penny - with a boyfriend - about her abilities and worthiness of carrying a baby in the future. LOL.She has no interest in the rodent but yeah, keep going!!

Oh and big hint @MelKen and @Lady Jane, other loved ones on here aren't bashing David although they have a gazilliion reasons to. Nor are they bashing them on other forms of social media. It's really cute that you think slamming other housemates - several of them - highlights the Baby Whisperer but maybe learn some class from other family members who post on here.

God forbid they actually deem one of you important enough to fly to the GC - LOL - and you actually have to say the shit you're spewing about other housemates to their faces or worse, to their loved ones. Grow the fuck up.

And that goes for the rest of you that support this crap. Not one person in here loved when the Lowers acted like this and they were TAME in comparison.
Don't be a fricken hypocrite.

Oh and also to get this out of the way because some of you - including David's sisters - are such feral irrelevant pigs.

As Bhushan was sitting there tonight - and there are maybe 40+ David and Priya fans who will vouch for and then confirm I was right about this hours before it happened - Bhushan didn't lay into David as he SHOULD HAVE for the bloody useless dick that he is purely because out of respect for David's FATHER. As I told enough before it happened that David's dad was a mess and Bhushan didn't feel right slamming his son in front of an elder and was doing his best to not disrespect him. Learn something you fricken cows... especially when you attack kids on
Twitter ffs.

#EndRant.

great post

You are a mess, @Connoisseur lol. No you didn't go to ground zero. lol. I have been reading this thread in sheer amazement, these last few days and weeks. I file it all under, "it's just not that serious." I genuinely can't believe this ongoing discussion or that people care this much. Anytime a forum, about a reality show, makes you as angry as some have gotten, it's probably time to back away from the computer. I've been completely turned off by some posters, and that's okay. It's just unfortunate that adults can't agree to disagree and move on, without all the ugliness. Again, it's just not that serious.

Back