Skip to main content

David Appreciation Thread

You won't ever see any post of mine abusive though. I just can't do that, but last night I was glad @MADONNA posted the post I wished I could have posted. I LOVED THAT POST. it said what I felt so well.
She started it

:hilarious:[DOUBLEPOST=1418185957][/DOUBLEPOST]
Newsflash everyone, this thread is for David Appreciation. And I appreciate David. Everyone should. He came, he saw, he conquered. :inlove:
I'm here cos everywhere else is dead

Jks

Newsflash everyone, this thread is for David Appreciation. And I appreciate David. Everyone should. He came, he saw, he conquered. :inlove:

Barack-Obama-Saying-It-is-Law.gif

Last edited:

Oh no, I still don't like the way he behaved the last part of his stay in the house, and the way he behaved once out. I don't hate him, but I don't forgive his behaviour IMO it is an appalling behaviour

ON topic. I appreciate him without his beard

You won't ever see any post of mine abusive though. I just can't do that, but last night I was glad @MADONNA posted the post I wished I could have posted. I LOVED THAT POST. it said what I felt so well.

Lara, it's not just you who has built frustrations for the past three months. I have too. Many have. But igniting a flame when there was so much hostility already only further creates conflicts and that is what I didn't like about last night. I will never and I mean never support name throwing like that. doesn't matter how far I am pushed. So many people were thrown under the bus for no reason. I understand it is hard and I hope it is out of some of our systems so now we can just move on and be. We are all fans and every year we will go for someone different. things change and so does time, so with time I hope grudges are forgotten and we can respect one another and just muck around like we all used to :)

Oh no, I still don't like the way he behaved the last part of his stay in the house, and the way he behaved once out. I don't hate him, but I don't forgive his behaviour IMO it is an appalling behaviour

ON topic. I appreciate him without his beard

Will you ever forgive his behaviour?

Lara, it's not just you who has built frustrations for the past three months. I have too. Many have. But igniting a flame when there was so much hostility already only further creates conflicts and that is what I didn't like about last night. I will never and I mean never support name throwing like that. doesn't matter how far I am pushed. So many people were thrown under the bus for no reason. I understand it is hard and I hope it is out of some of our systems so now we can just move on and be. We are all fans and every year we will go for someone different. things change and so does time, so with time I hope grudges are forgotten and we can respect one another and just muck around like we all used to :)

It's weird, but it is hard for me to imagine anyone called 'Sweetgeek' being frustrated, I think it's because when I see your name I see a picture of fluffy bunny rabbits fighting with lightsabres in a meadow.

It's weird, but it is hard for me to imagine anyone called 'Sweetgeek' being frustrated, I think it's because when I see your name I see a picture of fluffy bunny rabbits fighting with lightsabres in a meadow.
you should see inside my head, a complete contradiction to the lovely sight you posted... I'm sure many posters know what I mean lol

Back