Skip to main content

David Appreciation Thread

Actually it was Tuttle, kaz and antigretel that started it with pathetic fucking remarks .... Ones that they have done all season, have done in the Priya thread and just couldn't help themselves and had to start in priyas own thread.

Her fans have just had enough of it!

but was is abusing them going to achieve besides making them hate her more? if people don't like her and they say whatever you're better off just ignoring them, don't feed the trolls comes to mind

True....

Well I mean like you said, as long as he doesn't care about it there's no point in bringing it up.

Ya'll ignore my post then :) had a mini rant..[DOUBLEPOST=1418185009][/DOUBLEPOST]
There should be a rant thread.

DONE!!

http://www.behindbigbrother.com/forums/threads/rant.53837/

DONE... and take this with you as a complimentary gift.:woot:

festivus_pole_and_cards__04813.1405342850.1280.1280.jpg

but was is abusing them going to achieve besides making them hate her more? if people don't like her and they say whatever you're better off just ignoring them, don't feed the trolls comes to mind
I agree with you.

I can't bloody help it though , maybe something I'll try not to do next year if there is BB . But it drives me flipping crazy... And I bite

After 3 months of relentless attack last night what one time to many. My positive attitude reach its limit too.

I think some of the posters being targeted is unjustified. Kaz especially does not deserve the abuse imo. sure she doesn't like Priya, she also doesn't like Skye, and I am a MASSIV fan (see what I did there haha). We have disagreed about this too and I have disagreed with her negative opinions on some of the hms, but I don't think her posts are anywhere near bordering troll behavior. I don't like some of it (most of it when it comes to skye lol), but she has never disrespected me for liking her. I think some people are forgetting that there will always be negative comments, and I am guilty of it just as much. For instance, mention jake, you will see my dislike immediately lol

I think some of the posters being targeted is unjustified. Kaz especially does not deserve the abuse imo. sure she doesn't like Priya, she also doesn't like Skye, and I am a MASSIV fan (see what I did there haha). We have disagreed about this too and I have disagreed with her negative opinions on some of the hms, but I don't think her posts are anywhere near bordering troll behavior. I don't like some of it (most of it when it comes to skye lol), but she has never disrespected me for liking her. I think some people are forgetting that there will always be negative comments, and I am guilty of it just as much. For instance, mention jake, you will see my dislike immediately lol

I disliked none of the housemates.

yea I know it hard at times especially some of the real nasty ones, I find killing them with niceness frustrates and annoys them lol

You won't ever see any post of mine abusive though. I just can't do that, but last night I was glad @MADONNA posted the post I wished I could have posted. I LOVED THAT POST. it said what I felt so well.

Back