Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

Her fans asked her questions, which was the purpose of the thread. If Priya haters had stayed out, we could have had a good Q&A thread going.
So. Only blind followers could post?
Only person I voted for this season was Priya (yes, I checked the spelling was right because that's important.)

Everyone seems to LOVE this thread. Pristians, people who are "indifferent" to Priya, people who absolutely HATE Priya...

Because we have been polite and patient with them. We have answered them when all they wanted was a reaction, no more.

NO MORE FEEDING THE TROLLS. They don't deserve us.

So. Only blind followers could post?
Only person I voted for this season was Priya (yes, I checked the spelling was right because that's important.)
I don't care who you voted for and I don't care who asks Priya questions, but the fact is, many Priya haters were rude and disrespectful in her thread.
Well done on the spelling! You're learning so fast. :)

Look as soon as I posted a picture. One of the troll came out straight away. He can stay on my ignore list with the others creepy crawly

upload_2014-12-10_21-21-2.png

Her fans asked her questions, which was the purpose of the thread. If Priya haters had stayed out, we could have had a good Q&A thread going.

You need to have a good read of that thread again... even though Priya was a try hard and tried to take on the persona you and many others have given her i would imagine that would get so tiring... Some of the dribble and carry on is embarrassing. Like I said Batshit crazy

I don't care who you voted for and I don't care who asks Priya questions, but the fact is, many Priya haters were rude and disrespectful in her thread.
Well done on the spelling! You're learning so fast. :)
Well that's so untrue. And pot meet kettle.

Well that's so untrue. And pot meet kettle.
Sorry but it is true; some Priya haters were being cunts. Pristians were just talking to Priya and then of course we got pissed off when people came in and tried to ruin the thread, meaning that some Priya fans (who don't have Priya on skype or twitter) weren't able to have their questions answered or to chat with their fave HM who they'd paid money to keep in the house and who they'd waited months to talk to.

You need to have a good read of that thread again... even though Priya was a try hard and tried to take on the persona you and many others have given her i would imagine that would get so tiring... Some of the dribble and carry on is embarrassing. Like I said Batshit crazy
Yes JP92, you've made it very clear that you're not into Pristianity. So can you go away now please? You're not contributing anything useful, insightful, intelligent, or positive in any way.[DOUBLEPOST=1418207510][/DOUBLEPOST]
epllvr.jpg

Sorry but it is true; some Priya haters were being cunts. Pristians were just talking to Priya and then of course we got pissed off when people came in and tried to ruin the thread, meaning that some Priya fans (who don't have Priya on skype or twitter) weren't able to have their questions answered or to chat with their fave HM who they'd paid money to keep in the house and who they'd waited months to talk to.

Okay. But I think you got some things wrong. Granted, don't know what went on after I left. But my initial post in that thread was questioning the begging of Priya to come back even though the following on twitter was established.
Then the crapfest started.

Okay. But I think you got some things wrong. Granted, don't know what went on after I left. But my initial post in that thread was questioning the begging of Priya to come back even though the following on twitter was established.
Then the crapfest started.
I don't know what your post was; I can't remember it.

That is so true, and I do feel bad for them. It is not fair that a handful of troll can be so nasty and stop other having fun.

Back