Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

I stuck more to the off-topic section, for the most part, so maybe that's why. I only ever really posted Big Brother stuff if I wanted to complain about something, haha. I never really openly "backed" anyone, I don't think, or at least not to the point that I am now with Priya.
That would explain it then. I'm a BB junkie and will pick my fave early on and not usually move away from them till the bitter end. I've been really lucky that they have usually either won or made it to the final 3 or 4.

That would explain it then. I'm a BB junkie and will pick my fave early on and not usually move away from them till the bitter end. I've been really lucky that they have usually either won or made it to the final 3 or 4.

That is lucky! My favourite people usually leave within the first few weeks. It's the case with all reality shows, really. :(

nnnn one of my fave Prisus moments :inlove:

YPafP9f.gif

aMxgpTO.gif

Z9JKvnG.gif

Hah, why the fuck would I BOTHER. Bye~
OMG

I forgot all about this

Amazingggggggg

Such bitches .

(( SING IT LIKE YOKO ))

"Imagine there's no Prisus
It's easy cos she's a lie.
No Ryan or Travi below us
Above us only SKYE !
Imagine all the Pristians
at eviction, waving her bi

Imagine Prisus wasn't cunty
I know, its hard to do
Nothing to gossip or cry for
And no fake religion too
Living lies in exile

You may say I'm a creamer
But I'm not a wannabe Bhushan
I hope someday you'll join us
And accept that SKYE finished #1"
[DOUBLEPOST=1416581600][/DOUBLEPOST]
OMG

I forgot all about this

Amazingggggggg

Such bitches .

(( SING IT LIKE YOKO ))

"Imagine there's no Prisus
It's easy cos she's a lie.
No Ryan or Travi below us
Above us only SKYE !
at eviction, waving her bi

Imagine Prisus wasn't cunty
I know, its hard to do
Nothing to gossip or cry for
And no fake religion too
Living lies in exile

You may say I'm a creamer
But I'm not a wannabe Bhushan
I hope someday you'll join us
And accept that SKYE finished #1"

Especially when they're all.

HAPY 1 WEEK ANIVESERY BAE!!!1!one! LUV U ALLWAYS. xoxo <3
i think im single because of my resting bitch face?????lol *cries* hahah too true omg[DOUBLEPOST=1416582597][/DOUBLEPOST]
I just caught up on that absolute MESS of a thread
Love that our actions have such an effect on someone that they're willing to take time out of their day to call up on something concerning a REALITY SHOW

Bye felicia.
OMG FELICIA BAEEEEEE

It puzzles me that Priya's fantatics would give her the prisus title when she's not even a Christian. That would probably offend her when she learns what her lunatics... oops, meant her fanatics named her. Here's an image that would be more appropriate for her character and beliefs! On that note, it really doesn't puzzle me at all :playful:

cow.jpg

It puzzles me that Priya's fantatics would give her the prisus title when she's not even a Christian. That would probably offend her when she learns what her lunatics... oops, meant her fanatics named her. Here's an image that would be more appropriate for her character and beliefs! On that note, it really doesn't puzzle me at all :playful:

View attachment 46557

Um, I'm more inclined to listen to her husband when it comes to whether or not Priya would appreciate all of this. Thanks though.

Back