Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

Oh geez reading these newcomers' unconstructive comments on what is supposed to be an APPRECIATION thread is hilarious. I am sure when Priya starts reading this wonderful novella-lengthed thread, these last few pages will be comic relief for her :p
God I hope she does

Oh geez reading these newcomers' unconstructive comments on what is supposed to be an APPRECIATION thread is hilarious. I am sure when Priya starts reading this wonderful novella-lengthed thread, these last few pages will be comic relief for her :p

She will have plenty of time. Might not have a job lolz

Yeah. Australia has already rewarded he likeable , cute , 25 yr old guy.
It's done

Boring

hi chookies, im drinking midori splice, you xoxoxox
tumblr_inline_n5g0lrl7SZ1qjarqn.gif

Hey I've had my say about priya. All you do is write pointless add ons. If you want to be part of the discussion then actually write an opinion.

Your introduction to the "Priya Appreciation Thread"

No idea why people like priya - adds nothing positive

Like I said PAGES AGO when I stopped PAYING ATTENTION: there are plenty of other threads for you to be a basic bitch in.

First time popping in here and wanted to stay Priya is awesome. She's the only person left who would be an acceptable winner (I could deal with Penny or Ryan but they're kind of background characters). It sucks knowing we'll get a typical hot 20 year old winner instead of an interesting, intelligent and witty female whose basically been the sole reason to watch this season.

First time popping in here and wanted to stay Priya is awesome. She's the only person left who would be an acceptable winner (I could deal with Penny or Ryan but they're kind of background characters). It sucks knowing we'll get a typical hot 20 year old winner instead of an interesting, intelligent and witty female whose basically been the sole reason to watch this season.

Lovely! :angelic:

It was embarrassing. She tried the crocodile tears for a split second aswell but held it up. Everyone was like what the fuck why is this bitch being so serious. It's a bit ironic that Priya fans preach taking a joke and the one they are blindly following is an uptight, member of the fun police
get a hobby lol

I don't understand why these three amigos are going to such lengths to hate on a housemate.
I didn't like David, do I go into the DAVID appreciation thread and expect my opinion to be heard fairly amidst David fans? of course not.
So you've established you don't like the Priya fan base, congrats, just move on! The appreciation thread will always be about appreciating Priya - there are plenty of other threads you can speak negatively about her in - by all means keep commenting it shows how PRISESED you are with her.

I don't understand why these three amigos are going to such lengths to hate on a housemate.
I didn't like David, do I go into the DAVID appreciation thread and expect my opinion to be heard fairly amidst David fans? of course not.
So you've established you don't like the Priya fan base, congrats, just move on! The appreciation thread will always be about appreciating Priya - there are plenty of other threads you can speak negatively about her in - by all means keep commenting it shows how PRISESED you are with her.
I've said it before, I'm open to liking priya. You guys are just making it so darn hard.

Indeed, I think it's funny. Especially that JP-something that can't stop talking about her - PRISUS, HA POWER!

I've said it before, I'm open to liking priya. You guys are just making it so darn hard.

Then just ignore them? I know it sounds crazy but I'm *gasp* not really that crazy about one or two Priya fans on the forums either - but I just pretend to not see them.
It's your decision like Priya or don't it really doesn't matter we're in the final week now haha.[DOUBLEPOST=1416576589][/DOUBLEPOST]I can't decide whether the person in @brad cutler avatar is good looking, HALPPPP ME PRISUS.
;)

Back