Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

Then just ignore them? I know it sounds crazy but I'm *gasp* not really that crazy about one or two Priya fans on the forums either - but I just pretend to not see them.
It's your decision like Priya or don't it really doesn't matter we're in the final week now haha.[DOUBLEPOST=1416576589][/DOUBLEPOST]I can't decide whether the person in @brad cutler avatar is good looking, HALPPPP ME PRISUS.
;)
I'd say all 3 are the same person ;) Love how this trolling is bumping the thread.
or maybe.. Just maybe... There's more than one person out there that doesn't like priya

or maybe.. Just maybe... There's more than one person out there that doesn't like priya
No - really? I'm shocked. Am used to the usual haters but to suddenly get 2 newbies join and jump into this thread, of all threads, just to spew hate is a tad sad. Why not just enjoy your fave since that's what you're saying is wrong with Priya, ie. not having fun. Have fun yourselves and don't take our worship here too seriously. It's just a bit of fun hey :)

I don't understand why these three amigos are going to such lengths to hate on a housemate.
I didn't like David, do I go into the DAVID appreciation thread and expect my opinion to be heard fairly amidst David fans? of course not.
So you've established you don't like the Priya fan base, congrats, just move on! The appreciation thread will always be about appreciating Priya - there are plenty of other threads you can speak negatively about her in - by all means keep commenting it shows how PRISESED you are with her.

Except this forum is in a fill priya flood. It's drowning every cunt. Not quickly either. Slow and painful

Then just ignore them? I know it sounds crazy but I'm *gasp* not really that crazy about one or two Priya fans on the forums either - but I just pretend to not see them.
It's your decision like Priya or don't it really doesn't matter we're in the final week now haha.[DOUBLEPOST=1416576589][/DOUBLEPOST]I can't decide whether the person in @brad cutler avatar is good looking, HALPPPP ME PRISUS.
;)
I hope it's not me, Brent, that you are not liking ;) I even voted for her as best newbie :p

No - really? I'm shocked. Am used to the usual haters but to suddenly get 2 newbies join and jump into this thread, of all threads, just to spew hate is a tad sad. Why not just enjoy your fave since that's what you're saying is wrong with Priya, ie. not having fun. Have fun yourselves and don't take our worship here too seriously. It's just a bit of fun hey :)
Because unlike this thread, posting pics of Ryan with XO's wouldn't do much for me. I'd rather have a discussion about housemates I don't like, more entertaining.

I don't understand why these three amigos are going to such lengths to hate on a housemate.
I didn't like David, do I go into the DAVID appreciation thread and expect my opinion to be heard fairly amidst David fans? of course not.
So you've established you don't like the Priya fan base, congrats, just move on! The appreciation thread will always be about appreciating Priya - there are plenty of other threads you can speak negatively about her in - by all means keep commenting it shows how PRISESED you are with her.

Exactly! Take all the fun out of it though.
I don't scream like a banshee in appreciation threads for housemates I intensly dislike but when others do it's just too funny.

I've said it before, I'm open to liking priya. You guys are just making it so darn hard.

Why are you incapable of forming your own opinion? Why do you need pre-existing fans to give you reasons? You shouldn't be basing your opinion of Priya based on our opinions on her. How daft. I question just how open you are to liking her if you need a mass of people to hold your hand.

Why are you incapable of forming your own opinion? Why do you need pre-existing fans to give you reasons? You shouldn't be basing your opinion of Priya based on our opinions on her. How daft. I question just how open you are to liking her if you need a mass of people to hold your hand.
You probably already know this but they are just fishing and luckily we are made of stern stuff like our Queen and actually enjoy partaking in it to amuse them. Well some of the time :) Some of the trolls are actually funny but others just lame.

Back