Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

Why are you incapable of forming your own opinion? Why do you need pre-existing fans to give you reasons? You shouldn't be basing your opinion of Priya based on our opinions on her. How daft. I question just how open you are to liking her if you need a mass of people to hold your hand.
I'm not the one who's joined the thread of priya lovers so I can get likes and appraisal for saying nice things about her. That would be you my friend.

I'm not the one who's joined the thread of priya lovers so I can get likes and appraisal for saying nice things about her. That would be you my friend.
I can assure you @iJake is not like that at all. Complete independent thinker; not afraid to say it like it is and never looking for likes but certainly would appreciate them. This is the first time the forum even has the 'like' feature.

Bitch I've been in this thread for months. I'm not the one who's joined an entire forum just to post shit about a housemate in what is a dedicated appreciation thread. That would be you, you complete moron.

You are new here aren't you. Forum members here live and breathe photoshop... one of the best threads ever is dedicated to this. Have a look at some of @Mr Stickyfingers and co work. Amazing.
Oh mate I am new to everything. I'm not even sure what you mean by trolling. The amount of time some people spend on here though is a little creepy... I just came for a talk about priya, but some people can't handle that obviously.

Oh mate I am new to everything. I'm not even sure what you mean by trolling. The amount of time some people spend on here though is a little creepy... I just came for a talk about priya, but some people can't handle that obviously.
Sorry I'm just in a silly mood. Ok, go ahead... discuss Priya

I just noticed we joined around the same time but I don't recall you in prior years. We may have backed different people. I always like the most controversial HMs.

I stuck more to the off-topic section, for the most part, so maybe that's why. I only ever really posted Big Brother stuff if I wanted to complain about something, haha. I never really openly "backed" anyone, I don't think, or at least not to the point that I am now with Priya.

Back