Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

Okay I like Priya and going by this place I would think "yeah she has a decent chance actually" especially after the latest ep. However have you all seen facebook (I really think its a good indicator). Priya is possibly equally as hated as Skye on there. Another factor is Ryan, he didnt really feature too heavily at all this ep yet is racking up massive likes on facebook posts double what most of the rest are getting on there "....... to win!" posts. He truly is a force to be reckoned with and thats just with the limited screentime he had tonight. Not to say people shouldnt vote but I think Ryan is just about unbeatable. If he gets a big edit/positive edit on the reveal show Monday then its game over for everyone else then and there.

I do however think Priya will take 3rd spot now over Skye. Shes had a resurgence of support today. Skye is fizzling so fast. Shes out Tuesday...
So will you be voting for Priya? They may have a lot of fans but Priya fans are more passionate and will vote very hard.

First time popping in here and wanted to stay Priya is awesome. She's the only person left who would be an acceptable winner (I could deal with Penny or Ryan but they're kind of background characters). It sucks knowing we'll get a typical hot 20 year old winner instead of an interesting, intelligent and witty female whose basically been the sole reason to watch this season.
YASSS welcome new Pristian. Would you like me to add you to the list?

YOU ARE A STAR :kiss:

Animated-Fractal.gif
Thanks Lara :inlove::kiss::joyful:

Reasons why I love Prisus, part 5:

As I already stated, I find her one of the most interesting housemates. She constantly provides a commentary of her views on what is going on in the house. This makes me believe that she is genuine, as they are always exactly the same as what she says to the housemates. I wish more housemates would let us know what they're thinking. Also, her stories about immigrating to Australia and her culture are fascinating. Her sense of humour needs to be mentioned too. It has been stated by numerous evicted housemates that she is very funny, constantly giving one-line zingers. To address what someone said earlier, Priya has had to suffer from bad edits more than anyone else because of the villain persona that was thrust upon her. But the point I am making is that I find her interesting and intriguing, as obviously those who have been paying close enough attention do too...

Another thing that haters fail to realise is that Priyas fans KNOW she back stabs. There have been times she's done stuff and I've cringed.
No one is perfect... And nobody is saying she's a genius. But she sure is one of the most intelligent housemates.

But you'll see fans of other housemates defend them with one eye.

However we love her because she's unapologetically Priya :)
Being one of the most intelligent housemates isn't exactly a difficult ask.

I feel like she owes me an apology for being her.

Reasons why I love Prisus, part 5:

As I already stated, I find her one of the most interesting housemates. She constantly provides a commentary of her views on what is going on in the house. This makes me believe that she is genuine, as they are always exactly the same as what she says to the housemates. I wish more housemates would let us know what they're thinking. Also, her stories about immigrating to Australia and her culture are fascinating. Her sense of humour needs to be mentioned too. It has been stated by numerous evicted housemates that she is very funny, constantly giving one-line zingers. To address what someone said earlier, Priya has had to suffer from bad edits more than anyone else because of the villain persona that was thrust upon her. But the point I am making is that I find her interesting and intriguing, as obviously those who have been paying close enough attention do too...

That villain role didn't come from nowhere.

OK so I should get paid tomorrow and that's when I'll start voting!!! I'll try to pledge as much as others are...

So I'd really like to see at least 10 of you spend more the $50 before the triple eviction!!!

YASSSS, get those votes!

I haven't voted this week as I spent a whole lot last week.
Hoping to send 40 votes on Monday and that's all I can do unfortunately. :(

Don't worry, that's still a great effort! xo

39337.jpg

Priya herself said she has no problem celebrating Christmas. Do you not realize the whole Prisus, Pristanity, hale Priya, ect... Is something started in jest? Are you really so humorless that you can't appreciate so many people having the same sense of fun. I think Priya will absolutely see the humor. If we had all liked Skye, it would have probably worked out the same. She would have been Skyesus. It puzzles me why people have to be so rude and horrible about something so basically harmless. If you don't want to read good things about Priya, stay away! There are plenty of other threads that praise your favorite, whomever that might be. Or where Priya hate is welcome. Go to one of them.

Look sunshine.... Firstly, thanks for ur response, although I wasn't asking for one.... My thread wasn't a question! On that note, if you read my post ' c a r e f u l l y ' you would had noticed that I did mention that "it doesn't puzzle me at all". Just wanted to share a pic that reflected her persona more appropriately. Have a brilliant day cupcake!

calmdown.jpg

I haven't voted this week as I spent a whole lot last week.
Hoping to send 40 votes on Monday and that's all I can do unfortunately. :(
Don't be sorry. That's still an amazing amount. If all her fans voted this much it would be awesome.

I plan to send about 100 votes before the triple and re-assess should she survive. There is a good chance Priya could get over the line over Skye and certainly worth a try. We also need to watch out for Penny as she's gathering momentum.

Look sunshine.... Firstly, thanks for ur response, although I wasn't asking for one.... My thread wasn't a question! On that note, if you read my post ' c a r e f u l l y ' you would had noticed that I did mention that "it doesn't puzzle me at all". Just wanted to share a pic that reflected her persona more appropriately. Have a brilliant day cupcake!

View attachment 46573
Funny that you're acting just like you accuse Priya of acting. Sunshine, cupcake... ' c a r e f u l l y '. Love or hate Priya she certainly gets us all stirred up. Now come on admit you are secretly sending Priya votes to win ;)

It puzzles me that Priya's fantatics would give her the prisus title when she's not even a Christian. That would probably offend her when she learns what her lunatics... oops, meant her fanatics named her. Here's an image that would be more appropriate for her character and beliefs! On that note, it really doesn't puzzle me at all :playful:
Given that her hubby has embraced the prisus fun am sure priya will be fine with it.

Back