Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

Don't worry, it was a joke! Presuming you live in Australia, surely you have picked up on the Australian generalisations of the French? Arrogant/rude/selfish. I know none of these are true.

Interestingly, I'm returning to Nîmes this summer/European winter to see my family!

I will visit my family in July, August and September. :happy: Why would you go to Europe in winter, it is so cold.
Some French specially from Paris are arrogant and rude :laugh:

I know it was a joke :happy:

ps, yes I live in Australia now

Hmm that must be why you hate Mikkayla then, because you're French :writing:

Nop.
I didn't like her behavior, she really annoyed me the way she was with Tahan. It takes a lot from me not to like someone, or not to give more chances to change my opinion. Mikkayla, I forgot what she did now, but at one point she made me really angry, I just wanted her out.

Nop.
I didn't like her behavior, she really annoyed me the way she was with Tahan. It takes a lot from me not to like someone, or not to give more chances to change my opinion. Mikkayla, I forgot what she did now, but at one point she made me really angry, I just wanted her out.

Oooh that's right. It was because she is Asian :writing:

Just catching up on all things Prisus, and omg yaaas hello @MrPRiSuS! I can't imagine the amount of pride you must feel. The insights into Priya's life you've given have nothing but solidified my genuine love for her, and I feel like now I have even more of a desire to see her take this whole thing out.

@lefrancais OMG I loooooove it! Yaaas all around!

@MrPRiSuS, just curious, was Priya a big fan of the show? If so, did she ever have an account on this forum? And who was her favourite housemates in previous years?

Priya and I have seen few season of Bigg Boss India, it's a same format except in India it's done with struggling celebrities. Priya have seen last season of big brother Australia. I have seen roughly 20 episodes last season.

No she doesn't have any account here.

Her favorite was Tim.

Just a friendly reminder that we have no confirmation that any user is Priya's husband. Please use due diligence.

If Priya's husband could provide some proof he's on here that would be in everyone's best interests.

Just a friendly reminder that we have no confirmation that any user is Priya's husband. Please use due diligence.

If Priya's husband could provide some proof he's on here that would be in everyone's best interests.
Another member asked him to join and then he did. :)
I know that doesn't count as proof though.

Back