Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

[Image has been removed]
rc094j.jpg

What a bunch of 'followers' you all are... Lame LMAO

Most disciples of a Goddess would call themselves 'followers'.

Ephesians 5:1 Be ye therefore followers of Prisus, as dear children;
2 And walk in love, as MrPrisus Christ also hath loved us, and hath given us an offering and a sacrifice to Prisus for a sweetsmelling savour (the sacrifice is you Jordan, you're on the chopping block now)

I was planning on posting this if she got to the final, but I think another opportunity is present now! I'd have done it better, but I really should be writing my essay. If someone wants to download it, touch it up etc feel free xxlast-supper.jpg
NOTE: I made myself Peter, Prisus' right hand man
@MADONNA is Mary Magdalene because she's the token SLUT/Prostitute xoxo
SPOT YOURSELF!

2 And walk in love, as Prisus also hath loved us, and hath given herself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour (the sacrifice is you Jordan, you're on the chopping block now)

I was planning on posting this if she got to the final, but I think another opportunity is present now! I'd have done it better, but I really should be writing my essay. If someone wants to download it, touch it up etc feel free xxView attachment 44321
SPOT YOURSELF!
Hahahaha that's amazing!

2 And walk in love, as MrPrisus Christ also hath loved us, and hath given us an offering and a sacrifice to Prisus for a sweetsmelling savour (the sacrifice is you Jordan, you're on the chopping block now)

I was planning on posting this if she got to the final, but I think another opportunity is present now! I'd have done it better, but I really should be writing my essay. If someone wants to download it, touch it up etc feel free xxView attachment 44321
SPOT YOURSELF!

How you combined most of my most hated members on the site into one post is astonishing ;)

@MrPRiSuS, we all love how Prisus is playing the game, and she's doing a remarkable job. Do you think she'll start to play a bit differently as the numbers begin to dwindle? She seems to be thinking a lot and building alliances, and it feels as though she may start implementing a more noticeable strategy...

By now we know that she is very adaptive, and super aware of her surrounding. Generally she has pretty good insight on people and I think that's the key for her survival, knowing your opponents well and adapt to current envirnoment. Now that Jason is gone we have to see how she manoeuvre herself.

SPOT YOURSELF!

Haha that's awesome.

@MrPRiSuS, just curious, was Priya a big fan of the show? If so, did she ever have an account on this forum? And who was her favourite housemates in previous years?

SPOT YOURSELF!

nnnn not @l.a.r.a being JUDAS.

Not me sitting next to bae :inlove:

I tell you what I DIDN'T spot.

LIES.

I believe @l.a.r.a is French? Or at least her intonation is very, very French. I've been meaning to ask, t'es française?

My point being: the French will sell you out for 30 silver coins, trust me, I'd know

:thumbsdown: No, I don't trust you and you don't know. Pourquoi cette opinion des Français ?
If you are French that is not a nice thing to say about the French at all :madd: and if you are not, lol, it still not a nice thing to say :muted:

:thumbsdown: No, I don't trust you and you don't know. Pourquoi cette opinion des Français ?
If you are French that is not a nice thing to say about the French at all :madd: and if you are not, lol, it still not a nice thing to say :muted:

Don't worry, it was a joke! Presuming you live in Australia, surely you have picked up on the Australian generalisations of the French? Arrogant/rude/selfish. I know none of these are true.

Interestingly, I'm returning to Nîmes this summer/European winter to see my family!

Back