Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

Just a friendly reminder that we have no confirmation that any user is Priya's husband. Please use due diligence.

If Priya's husband could provide some proof he's on here that would be in everyone's best interests.
If Bhushan can give the Pristians a shout out during the friends & family time on eviction night, that would be the best proof =D

But I believe @MrPRiSuS aka ObiWanKnobe on Twitter is Bhushan because that Twitter account has private photos of Priya. I know it's the internet and people can find things online, but I'd like to believe him for now.

Last edited:
@MrPRiSuS obviously a few of us know it's you for sure but for those who don't, maybe put up a pic of you and Priya or just one of either of you that hasn't been seen before so others can rest assured it's you. :)

Chelsey @ChelseyLaFrentz · 4h 4 hours ago
Someone put this up at school for muck up day on Friday.
1f602.png
#PriyaBBAU #TeamPriya

B0zM4uQCYAEzzr8.jpg:large

haha I didn't realise that @Luke Blundell had asked Sandra if she were Camerashy and she said someone had already asked her that.

The person who had kindly already asked her that for us was... wait for it... Bhushan aka @MrPRiSuS when they were in the van together on their way to the second eviction (Jason's) which you can see from when I posted in the Camerashy thread was a couple of hours before Jason was even evicted. The reason I didn't explain how I knew was because Bhushan hadn't posted on here so I didn't think it was fair to violate his privacy like that. Now that he's posting here though, I hope he doesn't mind that I've said he's the one who confirmed it with her as I know many of Camersahy's friends appreciated that. :)

@MrPRiSuS obviously a few of us know it's you for sure but for those who don't, maybe put up a pic of you and Priya or just one of either of you that hasn't been seen before so others can rest assured it's you. :)
It won't let me upload, error "the uploaded file doesn't have an allowed extension"

it's .jpg?

haha I didn't realise that @Luke Blundell had asked Sandra if she were Camerashy and she said someone had already asked her that.

The person who had kindly already asked her that for us was... wait for it... Bhushan aka @MrPRiSuS when they were in the van together on their way to the second eviction (Jason's) which you can see from when I posted in the Camerashy thread was a couple of hours before Jason was even evicted. The reason I didn't explain how I knew was because Bhushan hadn't posted on here so I didn't think it was fair to violate his privacy like that. Now that he's posting here though, I hope he doesn't mind that I've said he's the one who confirmed it with her as I know many of Camersahy's friends appreciated that. :)
You certainly protect your sources and you were spot on.

Yes I would love to vote for Priya as well but I'm in NY =(
She really needs her international support as many of her fans are outside of Australia.
I wonder if it has to do with Australian culture not taking to her personality and the way she is being portrayed.
I think it's not just Australian society. Many people are threatened by an assertive strong and strategic woman. Also the young fans often rebel against an "authority" tone which comes through sometimes from her teaching role. Same happened with Mikkayla last year. You either get it or you don't. The 'snake' thing seems to be the main criticism and because it happened against Skye early on, some just won't let it go. These are usually the pre-teens who don't understand that gossip and information sharing is a strategic advantage. Tim copped a lot last year for doing it too, but he was lucky the prankster side of him came through as well.

It won't let me upload, error "the uploaded file doesn't have an allowed extension"

it's .jpg?
If it's saved on your computer you can go here http://tinypic.com/ and upload it. Once it's uploaded highlight the last link it gives you out of the 4, under Direct Link for Layouts. Copy that link, and you can use that :)

I've also sent you my email address in case that still doesn't work and I can get it up here for you

Most disciples of a Goddess would call themselves 'followers'.

Ephesians 5:1 Be ye therefore followers of Prisus, as dear children;
2 And walk in love, as MrPrisus Christ also hath loved us, and hath given us an offering and a sacrifice to Prisus for a sweetsmelling savour (the sacrifice is you Jordan, you're on the chopping block now)

I was planning on posting this if she got to the final, but I think another opportunity is present now! I'd have done it better, but I really should be writing my essay. If someone wants to download it, touch it up etc feel free xxView attachment 44321
NOTE: I made myself Peter, Prisus' right hand man
@MADONNA is Mary Magdalene because she's the token SLUT/Prostitute xoxo
SPOT YOURSELF!
OMG hahahha

Who am I supposed to be?

Back