Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

Have you been successfull voting from America? I really don't think this is possible. We have tried VPN and proxies but no luck. Please let me know if it's really working?
It works, I had it verified by the Social Media worker who maintains the BBAUS page on Facebook. You go on the page, click on the link and it will take you to the voting page of BBAUS. Your vote went through if a new page pops up going back to the BBAUS page.

@MrPRiSuS If you could tell Priya one thing or give her one piece of advice right now in private (in the diary room, cameras and mics off, Big Brother crew have all gone outside for a short break), what would you say? :)
No advice at all.. I mean really, Tim said "she walks like it's her house ". The way she played dirty dozen I dunno if anyone could have played it that way, that was state of the art survival mode. I reckon she is going to be nominated all the time now. I will simply say to her keep you head up high, stay strong and stay hungry.

Is Bhushan watching us?

iEFHMllITCEi0.gif
Madonna, you kill me, you have me wetting my pants with laughter

How long has Priyanka been doing stand up comedy for? Are you surprised she hasn't done it more often in the house?

She seems to be the QUEEN of the subtle one liner.

She is been doing stand up for the last 6 months before going on bb. She was cracking some jokes in one of her class and one of the students said to her "miss you are so funny I'll pay to watch you" and thats how it all started. I'm kinda surprised that we don't get to see much. But if it's controversial they won't air it. Anything that is not PG they won't air either.

She is the Queen of one liners!

Have you been successfull voting from America? I really don't think this is possible. We have tried VPN and proxies but no luck. Please let me know if it's really working?
Yes I would love to vote for Priya as well but I'm in NY =(
She really needs her international support as many of her fans are outside of Australia.
I wonder if it has to do with Australian culture not taking to her personality and the way she is being portrayed.

It works, I had it verified by the Social Media worker who maintains the BBAUS page on Facebook. You go on the page, click on the link and it will take you to the voting page of BBAUS. Your vote went through if a new page pops up going back to the BBAUS page.
Hi Bright, can you please explain in detail how to do this? Because I've been trying to look for and click on every single link that is available but there is no voting page in Facebook that shows up for me.
When I click on "Vote" on this page http://www.jump-in.com.au/show/bigbrother/2014/vote/ it just takes me to the BBAU Facebook page, nothing happens. Can you maybe screencap the process?
If you can show me how to do it, I will vote for Priya at least 40 times this week. Also, I will help spread the word because I know a bunch of people in the chatroom who watch BBAU together wants to vote for Priya as well!
Thanks in advance!

@MrPRiSuS, we all love how Prisus is playing the game, and she's doing a remarkable job. Do you think she'll start to play a bit differently as the numbers begin to dwindle? She seems to be thinking a lot and building alliances, and it feels as though she may start implementing a more noticeable strategy...

Back