Skip to main content

Predict the Final 3

So, this is the first time an entire cast has been able to watch-a-long, and the final 3 will have the ability to vote for themselves to win...
And......take out a loan to finance winning
Should be interesting when we get to the end

So, this is the first time an entire cast has been able to watch-a-long, and the final 3 will have the ability to vote for themselves to win...
And......take out a loan to finance winning
Should be interesting when we get to the end
How big do you think the loan would need to be to both guarantee the win and be financially viable? The prize money is only 250k and hints that it may even be reduced by the end of the season (... the winner doesn’t necessarily take it all home...).
If it was a mill, MAYBE, but I wonder whether it would work / be worth it this year.

Reactions: kxk
Personal loan, and they would have to lie, be vague
Or extend the mortgage
Tell the loaner something vague, they only really care about the ability to fleece you/can you pay the loan back or keep paying the interest

Oh you hardly ever see him. Do you want to change him for someone else? 😂
Can you put my bet for Xavier back in? haha... I’m not sure where you got David from! 🤣

As for a final confirmation, I think for the sake of the tip I’ll replace Ian with Sophie. So, Xavier, Daniel and Sophie.

Can you put my bet for Xavier back in? haha... I’m not sure where you got David from! 🤣
Sorry just caused by trying to remember the names when switching between Firefox and my spreadsheet. Xavier-Daniel-Ian came out of my brain as David-Daniel-Ian.

And now you want Sophie. Ok. Now fixed.

Current tips. Please correct me if I screwed anything else up, before the show starts tonight. Or if you want to change your tips.

LAST CHANCE TO PLAY THIS GAME. CLOSES AT 7PM AEST SO POST YOUR TIPS BEFORE THEN OR MISS OUT.

Untitled-1.jpg

Personal loan, and they would have to lie, be vague
Or extend the mortgage
Tell the loaner something vague, they only really care about the ability to fleece you/can you pay the loan back or keep paying the interest
Not what I meant. How much money do you think they would have to spend to guarantee the win? Based on 55c per vote is my guess.

Well that was a bloodbath in just one episode. FML. Condolences to more than half the field, and well done to the rest who didn't tip the unassuming Ian, who would normally have been expected to slide through to the end. I blame producer manipulation.

Untitled-1.jpg

One of mine are gone, Ian what a disappointment, he could have done so well

Back