Skip to main content

Predict the Final 3

Ian is a fraud, and will be exposed by fabulous star Angela

Final 3, I expect will be
Angela
Chad & his developing girlfriend, is that Sophie ?
These are the only story arcs, 7 will hang onto these 3 by any means possible
Having a new format gives them a license to do whatever suits 7

Angela = star, everything about her great tv
She intends to target Ian the weasel, she was so sweet & kind to the little shit
Fraud.....huntsmen spiders only live for 2 years, his stupid spider was likely on deaths door and part of his gameplay

Chad and girl, the romance has been promoted, we have yet to see this story evolve

I like chad because he likes Angie, he isn’t part of the dopey bros group lead by Dan, but they don’t know it yet

I have to admit that segment about Ian's spider dying almost felt like satire. But Ian targeting Angela for nomination makes enormous sense imo because she is good in challenges.

Challenges , a reason to keep Angie as a friend who would likely protect the little weasel
He chose the wrong side in my opinion...now Angie can get him
He seems quite stupid

OK so (and correct me if I am wrong) here are the current tips. Please check yours, and let me know if I got anything wrong or if you need to change any. When I like your post you'll know I have updated the spreadsheet.

Still taking new entries (and changes) up until the show starts at 7pm Sunday AEST. After that your tips are locked in until the Final 3 are revealed.

Untitled-1.jpg

Hey he does look like a weasel. Still I think winning challenges gives you so much power in this game that as soon as you lose you'll most likely be targeted. And Ian probably has more protection with Dan who doesn't have to make moves yet verses someone like Angela who has to make moves because she's on the outer.

OK so (and correct me if I am wrong) here are the current tips. Please check yours, and let me know if I got anything wrong or if you need to change any. When I like your post you'll know I have updated the spreadsheet.

Still taking new entries (and changes) up until the show starts at 7pm Sunday AEST. After that your tips are locked in until the Final 3 are revealed.

View attachment 55587
Wait, who’s David? O_O

Back