Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did I tell you guys? The girl breathes and lives positivity! She can sell charisma as far as I'm concerned. She just showed sass whilst also offering an olive branch- I love her more and more!

(I'm aware I'm Skye obsessed)

I do think it was a good come back, but the whole "are you still into girls?" is more than a little bitchy and not positive at all. Not that I am saying what Tully said was ok, I just don't think two wrongs make a right.

omgpriyamalik
18 minutes ago
The cute moment when you go to eat dessert and they seem to know you already :) #stloius #adelaide #PriyaBBAU #BBAU

10831971_835911889805222_529674250_n.jpg

yummy.gif

I do think it was a good come back, but the whole "are you still into girls?" is more than a little bitchy and not positive at all. Not that I am saying what Tully said was ok, I just don't think two wrongs make a right.

I like both Skye and Tully, but honestly I did not interpret that as anything other than a snide and sarcastic mark from Skye.

Yeah it was a little bitchy, and the are you into girls was unnecessary I admit. I can see why Skye was on the defensive though, it would be hard not to be when an article was printed about it. I really did. Italy see the comments being smart ass, but your comments are making me see it for more.

I hope these two do not fight. I cannot handle this if it were to happen!

Yeah it was a little bitchy, and the are you into girls was unnecessary I admit. I can see why Skye was on the defensive though, it would be hard not to be when an article was printed about it. I really did. Italy see the comments being smart ass, but your comments are making me see it for more.

I hope these two do not fight. I cannot handle this if it were to happen!

As usual I see both sides, I don't feel like either one was in the wrong per se and Skye should defend herself.

These girls are polar opposites in so many ways, so I'll be curious to see if any semblance of friendship occurs.

I'm sorry, but I have to poke my head out to say that I find slamming Tully for her blog post and comparing it to online bullying absolutely ridiculous. Yes, the bit about her and Stacey cheering is a little bitchy and OTT, but nothing else she says about Skye seems out of line to me. She doesn't call her a bimbo, or stupid, or crack about her makeup. It was all about her gameplay and attitude. And Skye did get too cocky, and that is as sure as I'm sitting here a big part of why she lost, and even Tim has said all that, including to Skye on Twitter. Oh, and if we want past HMs to shut up and accept the fact that they're irrelevant, wtf are we doing here?

Anyway, be good, kids. :inlove: ::whoosh::
Exactly. Tully is allowed to have an opinion, she is not bullying Skye.

I like that every article about mental health has a list of resources to use. I wish we did that in the U.S.. Its a fantastic idea to suggest that people ask for help and then guide them as to who to call.
It is so great to see that information being repeatedly given out. We need to do that more here.

Last edited:
Exactly. Tully is allowed to have an opinion, she is not bullying Skye.
Yes, and I can have opinions about what I see as her hypocrisy. I never said she was bullying Skye. I said she was ignoring her own repeated complaint that the housemates are people and that she would be there to support all of the current housemates.

Also, I questioned the need for her to comment on Skye at all. It's not like Tully is a strategic big brother mastermind. Or she was doing a regular commentary on the show. Why not just say, well done housemates and let it go at that? (Rhetorical question)

Edit: I understand that you have an opinion too! I just wanted to explain my opinion and why I feel that way. I have been saying Tully should move on from big brother all season.

I'm weak at Skye's response to Tully, that's classic.

The fact they cheered when she was evicted shows that they took pleasure in someone's demise - which as she later said comes down to jealousy.

Stacey and Tully were unbearable during their seasons so it's a little ironic they found her irritating lol

I'm weak at Skye's response to Tully, that's classic.

The fact they cheered when she was evicted shows that they took pleasure in someone's demise - which as she later said comes down to jealousy.

Stacey and Tully were unbearable during their seasons so it's a little ironic they found her irritating lol
Tully really needs to watch herself on her season. It's crazy she has no idea how she was portrayed with her crying and banging on the door and her passive aggressive treatment of Drew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back