Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
lawsonreeves91
7 minutes ago
My new old housemate @sbramham just getting comfy. First day in Melbourne perfect weather thanks for having me #Melbourne @bbau9

10832275_1579535222268127_1122730594_n.jpg
Wow what a view . Not Sam but the actual view. Depressing

The dude on the right looks like he has his hands down Ed's pants. Ed looks like he is enjoying it. I'm not sure anyone else is having fun here[DOUBLEPOST=1417086750][/DOUBLEPOST]

LOL, the Skype dates!
Also, Nick looks like he has his arm around both Alex and Mon (and Alex looks uncomfortable) and Ed just got his arm on his chair enjoy the man grope. Business as usual...

I honestly can't even picture what that would taste like. And I'm sure I would've had it on one of those nights when you run out of mix so you're just like f it, I'll throw in whatever I have but I probably would've been too toasty to have the taste stick out. I'm going to try that next time I have Malibu in the house!

Yeah I'm leaning more to the premixed drink option too, especially on hot days. Too easy to overpour and then suddenly the combo of the booze and the sun is a killer. At least with premixes you get what you get and that's that.
Some great advice there:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back