Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whaaaaaat? It's a yummy, I can drink a litre of it in one go in under a minute. :woot:
I have to admit that the one thing I've bought after a year of blatant advertising in this thread was Tahan's Coco Vodka and it really was good. Well, the pineapple one was at least. It kind of cuts the spermy taste of the coconut water.

I have to admit that the one thing I've bought after a year of blatant advertising in this thread was Tahan's Coco Vodka and it really was good. Well, the pineapple one was at least. It kind of cuts the spermy taste of the coconut water.

Well, the pineapple one was at least. It kind of cuts the spermy taste of the coconut water.

Wouldn't have a clue never tasted the stuff and don't intend to, not even my own. :whistling:

dancinpenny
1 month ago
#gold #crown

10724617_602726909849422_88456775_n.jpg

OK, so technically that wasn't post BB antics. But whatever.
You say postato I say Penny in a bikini :inlove:

hahaha

That product angers me, possibly irrationally so. Ate they trying to market vodka to health fad people now? I'm sure my main objection is not liking coconut water.

Imma add coconut water to the shopping list.

:writing:

Wouldn't have a clue never tasted the stuff and don't intend to, not even my own. :whistling:

Don't they say you got to try everything at least once!

That product angers me, possibly irrationally so. Ate they trying to market vodka to health fad people now? I'm sure my main objection is not liking coconut water.
It probably is for health fad people but I think there are also people who just genuinely like the taste. I find it astonishing that anyone can enjoy it but it seems they do. When I was in college I used to drink Malibu and pineapple and that's almost what this tasted like. One of those premixed in a can. No way would I buy the original Coco Vodka though.

It probably is for health fad people but I think there are also people who just genuinely like the taste. I find it astonishing that anyone can enjoy it but it seems they do. When I was in college I used to drink Malibu and pineapple and that's almost what this tasted like. One of those premixed in a can. No way would I buy the original Coco Vodka though.
I like Malibu in coke.

Funny cause I don't like coke by itself.

Coconut makes everything better!

Oh that makes sense, I do remember Malibu and it's poor wannabe (bombora? No? What was it? Anyway) with pineapple, and I'd mix goon with this pine-coconut juice, do it does make sense I would like this. And I am trying to go back to premixed drinks to keep it all in control. Maybe I I'll but after all. NOT the original one though![DOUBLEPOST=1417090052][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm the same! I bought it once to see what the fuss was, and as soon as it hit my tongue I was gagging... Freaking gross!

This is comforting to know!

Oh that makes sense, I do remember Malibu and it's poor wannabe (bombora? No? What was it? Anyway) with pineapple, and I'd mix goon with this pine-coconut juice, do it does make sense I would like this. And I am trying to go back to premixed drinks to keep it all in control. Maybe I I'll but after all. NOT the original one though![DOUBLEPOST=1417090052][/DOUBLEPOST]

Ipad typing is a wonderful thing.

I like Malibu in coke.

Funny cause I don't like coke by itself.

Coconut makes everything better!

I honestly can't even picture what that would taste like. And I'm sure I would've had it on one of those nights when you run out of mix so you're just like f it, I'll throw in whatever I have but I probably would've been too toasty to have the taste stick out. I'm going to try that next time I have Malibu in the house!

Yeah I'm leaning more to the premixed drink option too, especially on hot days. Too easy to overpour and then suddenly the combo of the booze and the sun is a killer. At least with premixes you get what you get and that's that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back