Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm the same! I bought it once to see what the fuss was, and as soon as it hit my tongue I was gagging... Freaking gross!

What's so gross about it? It's not too sweet like some soft drinks tend to be, it's perfectly balanced sugar wise now that I think about it.

This might be akin to how some people react to their first taste of Vegemite, :vomit: you have to have been raised with it from when you were a child to appreciate it. And I've been drinking coconut water since as far as I can recall so, 5 years old thereabouts...

Imma add coconut water to the shopping list.

:writing:

Don't they say you got to try everything at least once!

Hahaha!!!!
Not even for scientific comparison purposes? Lol

There are limits to what I'm willing to experiment with and this crosses it. :beaver:

Priya Malik ‏@OMGPriyaMalik 15m
@BenjaminJNorris Have I 'buzzed' you lately? :D

maybe hinting for another follow?
He follows her now but he was originally following a fake account so she may have been sorting him out.

Benjamin Norris @BenjaminJNorris · 3m 3 minutes ago
@OMGPriyaMalik obsessed with a good buzz! You were just fabulous on the show.

The OMGPoshSpice was the fake one.

Benjamin Norris @BenjaminJNorris · Nov 26
I am obsessed @TeamPriyaBBAU @PriyaBB14 @PriyaBBfans @bbaupriya @PoshSpiceBBAU @OMGPoshSpice

B3WwOS6CEAAZIhA.jpg:large

He follows her now but he was originally following a fake account so she may have been sorting him out.

Benjamin Norris @BenjaminJNorris · 3m 3 minutes ago
@OMGPriyaMalik obsessed with a good buzz! You were just fabulous on the show.

The OMGPoshSpice was the fake one.

Benjamin Norris @BenjaminJNorris · Nov 26
I am obsessed @TeamPriyaBBAU @PriyaBB14 @PriyaBBfans @bbaupriya @PoshSpiceBBAU @OMGPoshSpice

B3WwOS6CEAAZIhA.jpg:large

yeah I see now lol I think Ben often mixes up their usernames

boogroe
31 minutes ago
Thanks @kookai_australia for an amazing night. So excited to spend all my money on your amazing collection

10817809_663887717056920_2037442614_n.jpg

with Brent Owens this years Masterchef winner[DOUBLEPOST=1417092466][/DOUBLEPOST]

1. Sandra Nixon ‏@SandyJaneNixon 2h
    Finally home and missing these kids already. The best part about this crazy ride was the amazing… http://instagram.com/p/v5nkFyyrAi/

Matthew Filippi ‏@MattBigBrother 2h
    @SandyJaneNixon even a year later and I still miss most of the gang! Once in a life time opportunity and the best memories! We are so lucky!

Sandra Nixon ‏@SandyJaneNixon 2h
    @MattBigBrother so true! Such an insane/amazing experience! Glad the sunny coast was reppin again ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back