Status
Not open for further replies.
edjlower
6 hours ago
Sad news. Way too young #RIP #PhillipHughes

10802666_314449102083403_648644144_n.jpg

edjlower
4 hours ago
|| Huge day in sport for the wrong reasons. But for some a nervous wait ahead. Good luck to all in tonight's #AFLDraft || @afl

10817842_813674861988442_722073734_n.jpg

edjlower
1 hour ago · Morris Jones Restaurant & Cocktail Bar
|| @nicklower33 said Santas not real!!! || #Xmasparty #MorrisJones @morrisjones_co Stolen from: @joelsofi

10802768_836975239679756_853139889_n.jpg

HAHA @delcan you are cracking my up right now, how many Ryan photos have you been through today? And I have congratulated you on your sweepstakes win and it's the official sweepstakes as well....

So Congratulate delcan on your win... Well done. :happy:

Lol, I am just trying to find the one that suits me. Gosh, he is hard work. I never actually bagged him, but I think I might have trolled more than a few threads claiming his likeness to 90's boy band members. I like this one @Veronica2005 has suggested. It's better than Undies Ryan

I presume only members of her self appointed religion know the answer to that.

Let's Skype about it. We could bitch about other forum members. We would be real cool.

Or we could have a life

Stay MAD.

Stay BOTHERED.

Stay PRESSED.

LOL, the Skype dates!

Yes it was pretty sad that some people had to resort to Skype to talk about Priya because of the RAMPANT TROLLING by sickeningly obsessed Dullvid stans.

All you had to do was ask to join, I guess? poor dat.

Yes it was pretty sad that some people had to resort to Skype to talk about Priya because of the RAMPANT TROLLING by sickeningly obsessed Dullvid stans.

All you had to do was ask to join, I guess? poor dat.

Don't LOWER yourself to their level. We all know you are better than crying on Skype. Hold your head high, Queen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back