Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
skye.m.w.y
6 minutes ago
@travisjake_ going to miss the balls being pegged at my head not going to lie...

10787761_406436056174477_2093428227_n.jpg

so last years Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 1 started out to see what would happen with Jaded and Drully after BB, so I wonder what showmances and friendships will continue this year, any possible hook ups, and who will hang out with previous HM's? Will there be any real career opportunities in the media for some HM's, whether it's on Social Media, Youtube,TV or radio?

Travis and Aisha- will Aisha end up moving to Melbourne?
Lawson and Cat- feel Cat is more into him but he's moving to Melbourne to live with Sam, so they could continue their relationship...
Skye and Leo-both live on the GS but will they sort things out or remain friends?
Jake and Lisa- feel he's more into her...
Ryan and Katie- kissed in spa but Katie has said it was better to stay good friends.
David and Penny- live in different cities and Penny has a BF but I have a feeling that her relationship with him isn't that strong.
Sam and Sandra- Sandra's possibly moving to Brisbane (not Melbourne) and Sam's split from his GF a few weeks ago.I think Sandra is keen if he said the word.
possibly a Ryan and Lisa hook up, or Travis and Skye in the future?

Last edited:
Sparrow, I'm not having a go at Tim for purchasing followers, nor have I ever. The only issue I have is him having a go at other HMs for doing it when some pretty obvious signs were found a while ago that Tim was purchasing followers himself. Pretty sure a few people here discovered that his follower count on Twitter had gone up by exactly 1000 every couple of days (despite his number remaining constant for months and months before this). All of the sudden new followers were also found to be fake accounts. Both telltale signs of purchased followers.

Please don't go all "you people" at me. I like Tim but I'm just pointing out that him poking the finger at others is a bit rich when most evidence is suggesting that Tim has most likely done it himself. Again, there is nothing wrong with that. High follower numbers are important for those trying to build a career in the entertainment industry.

That's interesting that you say his followers increased by 1,000 per day because I remember noticing Ed's dropping by about 1,000 per day a few months back. I suspected that he probably bought followers to get him over the 100k mark so he could get more money for advertising products.

how do you know it's a fact, so that it stopped him getting verified? you don't need a huge following to be verified

Jade got the blue tick, where I've thought Tim would being the winner, especially as he's kept himself in the public eye this past year.
Tully has her account verified... and Heidi as she works on a successful radio station

I'm sorry that I can't link an article. It was not specifically about Tim but was an article about Twitter generally. Twitter works hard to verify accounts of Celebs, companies etc. The number of followers is not the only criteria for verification but is one that generally brings the account to the notice of Twitter staff. One of the first steps of verification is checking content on the timeline and they look at the followers. Twitter are aware of the process of buying followers. Many "Celebs" are completely unknown to Twitter staff but bought followers raises a red flag of the possibility of a fake or parody account, therefore they will not verify an account with bought followers. It is highly unlikely that anybody at twitter would of heard of Tim until the account is brought to their notice by activity or large followings. Verification is not a right and is granted at the discretion of Twitter.

To me it is no big deal, but I can understand the importance to Companies and genuine celebrities protecting them from parody accounts.

Sorry I should add to my above post, I can't link the article because I read it in a marketing and averting trade magazine that we had at work.

I'm sorry that I can't link an article. It was not specifically about Tim but was an article about Twitter generally. Twitter works hard to verify accounts of Celebs, companies etc. The number of followers is not the only criteria for verification but is one that generally brings the account to the notice of Twitter staff. One of the first steps of verification is checking content on the timeline and they look at the followers. Twitter are aware of the process of buying followers. Many "Celebs" are completely unknown to Twitter staff but bought followers raises a red flag of the possibility of a fake or parody account, therefore they will not verify an account with bought followers. It is highly unlikely that anybody at twitter would of heard of Tim until the account is brought to their notice by activity or large followings. Verification is not a right and is granted at the discretion of Twitter.

To me it is no big deal, but I can understand the importance to Companies and genuine celebrities protecting them from parody accounts.
Thanks:) I just wondered if you'd had some inside knowledge/gossip about Tim's reason for not getting that blue tick.

so last years Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 1 started out to see what would happen with Jaded and Drully after BB, so I wonder what showmances and friendships will continue this year, any possible hook ups, and who will hang out with previous HM's? Will there be any real career opportunities in the media for some HM's, whether it's on Social Media, Youtube,TV or radio?

Lawson and Cat- feel Cat is more into him but he's moving to Melbourne to live with Sam, so they could continue their relationship...
Skye and Leo-both live on the GS but will they sort things out or remain friends?
Ryan and Katie- kissed in spa but Katie has said it was better to stay good friends.
David and Penny- live in different cities and Penny has a BF but I have a feeling that her relationship with him isn't that strong.
Sam and Sandra- Sandra's possibly moving to Brisbane (not Melbourne) and Sam's split from his GF a few weeks ago.I think Sandra is keen if he said the word.
Aisha is moving to Melbourne since she has no family ties in Sydney but his flirting and her jealousy will end it
Clawson: real deal they are just keeping a low public profile for Candace and aren't that handsy
Skye and anyone: yes Leo and anyone: yes
Jake and Lisa: some report this is already over . Jake where's Waldo?
Ryan and Katie: drunken hookups morning regret
S/S : Hmmmm different cities keeps them friend zoned. But she did look stunning

Aisha is moving to Melbourne since she has no family ties in Sydney but his flirting and her jealousy will end it
Clawson: real deal they are just keeping a low public profile for Candace and aren't that handsy
Skye and anyone: yes Leo and anyone: yes
Jake and Lisa: some report this is already over . Jake where's Waldo?
Ryan and Katie: drunken hookups morning regret
S/S : Hmmmm different cities keeps them friend zoned. But she did look stunning

yeah I guess we will just have to wait and see how it all unfolds:)

Sandra is dating one of Sam's friends now, down the road who knows? Sam is single now.
Trasha are probably out shopping for trailers today
Cat and Lawson are together keeping a low profile
Skye and Leo never
Jake and Lisa I don't care
Ryan and Katie one night stand sounds about right (She looks better in a bikini to me than Jade does)
Dave and Penny #82 ???

Sandra is dating one of Sam's friends now, down the road who knows? Sam is single now.
Trasha are probably out shopping for trailers today
Cat and Lawson are together keeping a low profile
Skye and Leo never
Jake and Lisa I don't care
Ryan and Katie one night stand sounds about right (She looks better in a bikini to me than Jade does)
Dave and Penny #82 ???

I know Sandra and Sam's friend kissed but I think Sam was teasing her about it being anything more? We saw a photo of her kissing his friend the day they first met, and Sam making jokes about them
#timewilltell :)

benfrombrisbane
3 minutes ago · BRISBANE POWERHOUSE
It feels good to be focusing all of my energies on my upcoming show "A Quiet Night In" at the @bris_powerhouse Dec 7-11. Today me & my producer @cwmagic did our first ever run on stage, & I really think this will be something special. I would love to see you there & have as many of my friends & fans as possible in one place. Tickets are selling fast but still available at www.brisbanepowerhouse.org

10831684_725604900857731_572725171_n.jpg

cwmagic
4 hours ago
At the @Bris_powerhouse today rehearsing for "A Quiet Night In" with @Benfrombrisbane . I am so thankful to be able to create and work with my closest friends.

10507939_744614308958382_1595321860_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back