Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
aisha_jade
2 hours ago · Civilian Bar & Kitchen
Don't even get me started on Dessert ❤️ @civilian_bar_kitchen #SaltedCaramelTart

10852872_795698983820390_2057985579_n.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1418220472][/DOUBLEPOST] Aisha Jade ‏@Aisha_Jade 3h
He's abit spilt for choice tonight....
1f633.png

The one in the glass looks yummy!!

Yeah, I know. It's just that after the posts where he was pretty much begging Priya to respond to him he's kinda coming across more like a fan to me when he should be one of their equals.

I hadn't thought of the Canberra thing though. You're absolutely right. It's not like he can just go and see them whenever he wants like the Syd HMs can.
Ahh yes he can ... Try living in perth

Ahh yes he can ... Try living in perth

Haha true. You don't seem nearly as desperate to want to spend heaps of time with the other HMs though. You seem like you're happy and content doing your own thing from the outside looking in :)

At least you're closer to Priya and Marina.

Enjoyed this video, thanks. Syke is the same... fidgety, funny, and self depreciating.

Big Brother Daily has interviews for most of the other HMs as well, most were done just before the final. I thought the only other video worth listening to was Priya's and that was very good.

Instagram will crack down on celebrities and wannabe social media stars with fake followers
  • Briana Domjen
CELEBRITIES and wannabe social media stars would be nervous this morning following news Instagram is deleting fake and spam accounts.

In a move which is set to slash the social media following of millions, the online juggernaut has begun deactivating accounts which are inauthentic.

This will affect celebrities, bloggers and internet personalities who have bought followers in a bid to seemingly increase their social media reach.

A notice which went out to those with an Instagram account read, “In December 2014, we’re fixing an ongoing issue that incorrectly includes inactive or fake accounts in follower/following lists…We’re in the process of fixing an issue that incorrectly includes inactive or fake accounts in follower/following lists…As we remove these accounts, some people may notice a decrease in their follower/following counts.”

Instagram’s communications chief Gabe Madway said the move will allow Instagram to clean up their system.

“Follower counts will be fully accurate and only reflect the actual human beings or actual accounts that are following you,” Mr Madway said.

“We want you to believe that your interactions and the people you share with are real people and are following you in good faith.”

Those set to be affected by the move will receive a notification from Instagram, which today overtook Twitter in its number of users. Facebook is still at number one as the most used social media site.

New figures reveal more than 300 million people use Instagram each month, a rise of 100 million since March.

Just like Twitter, Instagram will also allocate verification ticks to public figures and brands to highlight their authenticity and wean out fake accounts.

The move comes will provide transparency for advertisers who will now be able to see how many people their clients are reaching.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/en...h-fake-followers/story-fni0cvc9-1227152263926

How desperate and sad would you have to be to buy social media followers?

I used to think that as well, assuming it was to appear popular.

But a few posters on here a month or so ago pointed out the work aspect of it. For an advertiser, someone with a good following is worth paying to have them advertise their products. SM is now another media platform for product advertisers, along with TV, radio, print etc. Instead of standing in front of a camera and being paid to appear in a commercial which is broadcast via TV/radio or in a paper or magazine, SM advertising pays people to promote a product to another audience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back