Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cynical. :p

If he is then he's wasting his time. Ed's gf is reasonably cute but I don't feel any jealousy towards him.
Perhaps if she was my type I would, still I don't think showing her off on SM achieves much of anything really assuming that is his intention.

The young now live their lives through SM, and receive validation through it. Ed is fascinated by outward image, and crafting and portraying that image - however I don't believe he is consciously aware of that. He seems happy and isn't harming anyone.

_skye.m.w.y
2 days ago
Number 1 quote of all times!! #skye #skyewheatley #bbauaustralia #bigbrother #bigbrotheraustralia #skyebbau #beautiful @skye.m.w.y

10860148_1575027419398905_230462980_n.jpg

Jason Roses ‏@RosesJason 1m
Awwwww look at all of us on the big brother bed. So cute, cuddles. Miss these crazy cats xx @BBAU9

Eh, Jason makes me cringe with these posts. Mainly due to the frequency.

Has he gone back to work yet? Could probably benefit from something new to put his mind to. He's coming across as pretty desperate most of the time.

Last edited:
Awww, cut Jason a bit of slack. It'd be like meeting all these new cool friends on an amazing life changing holiday and then having to head back to reality of work and all the boring-ness that goes along with that. It takes time to acclimatise. Plus, being the only one from Canberra he might even feel a little bit left out of the loop.

Yeah, I know. It's just that after the posts where he was pretty much begging Priya to respond to him he's kinda coming across more like a fan to me when he should be one of their equals.

I hadn't thought of the Canberra thing though. You're absolutely right. It's not like he can just go and see them whenever he wants like the Syd HMs can.

Tully took Jade on vacation before Tim ever took Ben to Graceland. Who would have ever guessed that one.
Wasn't that for a job with that student travel company? At least that is what that company does here in the US. I don't think it was a vacation planned by Tully. Maybe she helped Jade get the job, Jade does look great in bikinis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back