Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
omgpriyamalik
1 hour ago
I am a nervous wreck on the roads. That is all. Pre driving selfie! #OopsieDaisy #PriyaBBAU

10843962_376562855854326_205722647_n.jpg

10818088_296708887194473_1272695645_n.jpg

Watch your spelling, someone will have an issue. O_O

I don't think he's being sweet. I think he's into trophy

Haha. I know people don't think it's honest. I think he's in love, and I think when you're in love you show the person off. I don't think he's doing anything a lot of other people don't do. She just happens to be really hot. lol. She also doesn't seem to mind. So, if they're happy, that is all that matters.

Haha. I know people don't think it's honest. I think he's in love, and I think when you're in love you show the person off. I don't think he's doing anything a lot of other people don't do. She just happens to be really hot. lol. She also doesn't seem to mind. So, if they're happy, that is all that matters.
Hope you're right. Don't see it myself.

I think she is another lifestyle accessory that he covets and enjoys displaying - much like he loves that fedora and shoes without socks. But if they are happy, fine.

I think she is another lifestyle accessory that he covets and enjoys displaying - much like he loves that fedora and shoes without socks. But if they are happy, fine.

Cynical. :p

If he is then he's wasting his time. Ed's gf is reasonably cute but I don't feel any jealousy towards him.
Perhaps if she was my type I would, still I don't think showing her off on SM achieves much of anything really assuming that is his intention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back