Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really feeling that GP shoot at all! The clothes don't look good, and to be honest Tully doesn't either and I think she normally makes an amazing model. Her own IG pics are miles better.

that particular shot isn't great - looks like she's having to look straight into the sun - hence the frown/squint

jadealbany
35 minutes ago
All "decked" out #LALAB for @bestandless #sponsoredbybestandless

c752d080a4dd11e3b759129d9a62bf3b_8.jpg

Jade looks lovely as usual! It's great to see her doing modelling for another brand.

and here I had to go over to the much dreaded fb pages to try to find it .... <shuddering>

Thank you!!!!!!!!

you're welcome ... just sitting here at work ... streaming BBCan ... wishing I had headphones! ... and wondering how long their episodes run for because this has been going for ages ... I haven't really been able to watch / hear any of it so will need to find it on youtube to watch at home at leisure

house looked very nice though :) although they are very messy little housemates!!! Big Brother needs to tell them to tidy up their crapola off the bedroom floor!!!!

I like this one and finally it's an outfit I'd wear minus that particular hat!

That hat reminds me of the ones they were hugely in fashion when I was a kid, they have re-runs of Beverley Hills 90210 on 11 and I see them wearing them as well. The "Blossom" hat...

images

That hat reminds me of the ones they were hugely in fashion when I was a kid, they have re-runs of Beverley Hills 90210 on 11 and I see them wearing them as well. The "Blossom" hat...

images

omg its the brunette version of the Sugar Sisters!!!!

Last edited:
Tully's has got a new twitter avi and background

XbLyD3ci_bigger.jpeg

I don't know if she is crying in it????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back