Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mums 2nd cousin won a beauty contest in 1972. I want to go to Paris. Any airline want to sponsor my trip? Clothing company as I have nothing to wear?
I think I am famous enough.

don't worry, you are in the right place to tell someone about it, we can help you. haha, i am curious now, what happened in your dream?

Well somehow I was having dinner with some friends and Sonia was sitting opposite. We were discussing 'contact with the outside world' I think and I was giving some examples where housemate had been allowed to phone a friend or similar. And Sonia was looking curious and I asked her if she remembered when Camilla phoned a friend (don't expect that really happened, but that's irrelevant...!) and she admitted she didn't remember and I asked whether she had seen every episode and she said no. Then - time warp - somehow contestants were leaving for lockdown and weirdly I had forgotten I was a contestant and only had an overnight bag with one pair of jeans and some orange track suit pants. No eviction dresses. And I hadn't told my work or friends or family or anything, or even arranged my flight. But I thought I would go anyway and I could weasel out at the last minute if I felt really uncomfortable. And I would desperately have to try to be several decades younger than I really am. Next we were in the 'make up chair' and we (the contestants) were chatting amongst ourselves about how nervous we were etc. then I think the dogs started barking and woke me up!! What does it mean please?!

Nice to see jazz's "oops I'm going on holiday and have nothing to wear" tweet worked. She sure doesn't mind putting her hand out.

she's a paid up member of the Melbourne Football Club - I remember her posting about it late last year. She got photo also with Russell Howcroft who is a board member and CEO of Channel 10 = he's an advertising guru so wouldn't put it past him to have given her some gear (if it wasn't already included with membership)

you can't really criticise her for taking whatever warm stuff she has on hand ...

she did thank her real housemate/friend for some gear - I took it that she was borrowing his snow gear - or maybe he'd got some from a friend that she was borrowing ... I didn't think he'd bought it for her.

Not sure why she cops the criticism for taking a holiday when she HAS been working ... and yet Drew doesn't? Sure he had said he had a ticket already that he needed to use ... but she might have had one also from the days when she worked for the airline ... who knows?

she wasn't the only one who kept Tim's money - yet she was the one who people criticised. Tim didn't ever let on who didn't give the money to charity did he - so in some respect he fed Jazz to the lions with that one ...

very interesting. i think you need some tops to go with those pants, or you were packing for Survivor, and were going to make use of the bandana, haha

sounds like you were on a conveyor belt, going for the ride, which was being fast-tracked, but not really prepared for it. a lot of things that weren't taken care of, clothes, informing people, your age and appearance maybe, didn't get your hair done. you were thinking twice whether you really wanted this or not

funny how Camilla BB06 was in it, out of all the hms, when Gretel was the host. in your dream the present host, Sonia, was in it, but she didn't know much about BB past, which made you feel a little lost and :confused: about it all

now, any juicy gossip from make-up? haha

congratulations btw for being a contestant, who did you know to be selected? :rolleyes: :)

please note, #trustmeimadoctornot

she's a paid up member of the Melbourne Football Club - I remember her posting about it late last year. She got photo also with Russell Howcroft who is a board member and CEO of Channel 10 = he's an advertising guru so wouldn't put it past him to have given her some gear (if it wasn't already included with membership)

you can't really criticise her for taking whatever warm stuff she has on hand ...

she did thank her real housemate/friend for some gear - I took it that she was borrowing his snow gear - or maybe he'd got some from a friend that she was borrowing ... I didn't think he'd bought it for her.

Not sure why she cops the criticism for taking a holiday when she HAS been working ... and yet Drew doesn't? Sure he had said he had a ticket already that he needed to use ... but she might have had one also from the days when she worked for the airline ... who knows?

she wasn't the only one who kept Tim's money - yet she was the one who people criticised. Tim didn't ever let on who didn't give the money to charity did he - so in some respect he fed Jazz to the lions with that one ...

Drew doesn't tweet about being poor, Jazz did, a lot. she has been working, but as of Xmas, she had no money for rent, so basically she had 2 months to save for her trip to Japan. if she was legit penniless, she gave the impression that she was poor, living and surviving wise, rather than she needs some money for her trip, it's her wording. i think Jazz might take advantage of some people, i am speculating here, and am most likely wrong

Drew had frequent flyer points i think i read a while back, stayed with friends, and food is cheap in Bali. there was no asking for anything off anyone on his tweets

My mums 2nd cousin won a beauty contest in 1972. I want to go to Paris. Any airline want to sponsor my trip? Clothing company as I have nothing to wear?
I think I am famous enough.

make sure you get 2 tickets, i am in the mood for some flaky pastry, ha. i'm good for clothes, my food doesn't care what i am seen eating in

tee_smyth
2 hours ago
Just can't get enough of working with the kids at @general_pants. Threads: #generalpants Styling/photography: [MENTION=8903]daisy[/MENTION]hofstetter Hair/make up: [MENTION=30073]soph[/MENTION]iavandoros Top: @maurieandeve Shorts: @oneteaspoon_

e6a2321ca4c611e3bd03128992bcf25a_8.jpg

tee_smyth
8 minutes ago · I Scream Nails
Getting sticky with @iscreamnails, the nail art extraordinaires. #iscreamnails
a47d9a18a4d811e3875412b948f8d7a9_8.jpg

tee_smyth
9 minutes ago · I Scream Nails
@itsjeremyscott inspired nails by the babes at @iscreamnails

e191292ca4da11e3a3ef0e7d4056843c_8.jpg

iscreamnails
1 hour ago
Babe! [MENTION=27738]tee[/MENTION]_smyth #melbournenailart #nails #nailart #iscreamnails

cb7e7526a4d111e38960122a6e635872_8.jpg

tee_smyth
2 hours ago
Just can't get enough of working with the kids at @general_pants. Threads: #generalpants Styling/photography: [MENTION=8903]daisy[/MENTION]hofstetter Hair/make up: [MENTION=30073]soph[/MENTION]iavandoros Top: @maurieandeve Shorts: @oneteaspoon_

e6a2321ca4c611e3bd03128992bcf25a_8.jpg

Not really feeling that GP shoot at all! The clothes don't look good, and to be honest Tully doesn't either and I think she normally makes an amazing model. Her own IG pics are miles better.

Drew doesn't tweet about being poor, Jazz did, a lot. she has been working, but as of Xmas, she had no money for rent, so basically she had 2 months to save for her trip to Japan. if she was legit penniless, she gave the impression that she was poor, living and surviving wise, rather than she needs some money for her trip, it's her wording. i think Jazz might take advantage of some people, i am speculating here, and am most likely wrong

Drew had frequent flyer points i think i read a while back, stayed with friends, and food is cheap in Bali. there was no asking for anything off anyone on his tweets

Agree!

make sure you get 2 tickets, i am in the mood for some flaky pastry, ha. i'm good for clothes, my food doesn't care what i am seen eating in
I am sure I can swing it! It's Paris Fashion week, we can probably catch a few shows and get given a few dresses to feature on Insta. Please Qantas!

I am sure I can swing it! It's Paris Fashion week, we can probably catch a few shows and get given a few dresses to feature on Insta. Please Qantas!

ooh la la, we are mere beggars, longing for indulgence and style, haha. we might as well go for gold and ask for them to supersize our seats on the plane. we need somewhere to stay though, scared we might get picked up if we are living on the street

jadealbany
35 minutes ago
All "decked" out #LALAB for @bestandless #sponsoredbybestandless

c752d080a4dd11e3b759129d9a62bf3b_8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back