Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
sugarsisterskl
1 minute ago
The countdown is on! 24 hours until the launch of our online Sugar Sisters Boutique. We are so excited! www.sugarsisters.net.au K&L xx

8b835e40a4fa11e3aa7e129610c60c10_8.jpg

I hope this epic event doesn't crash the Internet

That hat reminds me of the ones they were hugely in fashion when I was a kid, they have re-runs of Beverley Hills 90210 on 11 and I see them wearing them as well. The "Blossom" hat...

images
haha exactly, the Blossom hat!! I love hats and will usually find any excuse to wear one but even I draw the line there.

tee_smyth
3 minutes ago
Babetown Morgs and I having a ball at @snatchandgrab #Girlthing Mardi Gras after party. Photos: [MENTION=33742]Sam[/MENTION]whiteside ✌️ Feat. Pom purse from @wildheartsonlineofficial

baa72c18a4fc11e395d01231e868bb8f_8.jpg

That hat reminds me of the ones they were hugely in fashion when I was a kid, they have re-runs of Beverley Hills 90210 on 11 and I see them wearing them as well. The "Blossom" hat...

images

i am falling for your avatar :eek: would that be considered an object?

i can't see the hat making a comeback, hasn't been gone long enough, people still remember it

^ oh good nobody has to panic. Turns out we have a Luna purse for places she can't take pics with the actual Luna. Phew. I was getting worried there for a moment.

there is a new thread, 'Housemate Hunt 2014'

posted by [MENTION=29566]Kegztaa[/MENTION]. Keep your eyes peeled tonight for housemate hunt info!

anybody trying out? you could say you know all of us if it helps your chances, haha

tim dormer ‏@timdormer 22m
Catch me on @thetodayshow [MENTION=37636]chan[/MENTION]nel9 tomorrow 7:45am in my undies then getting suited up looking spiffy #institchu

BiBu94UCMAAJVDs.jpg

oops just realised some photos had been already been posted:)

I thought I had missed the excitement of the grand opening of the sugar sisters online boutique, so good to see it's not until tomorrow:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back