Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt Moloney &#8207 [MENTION=30742]mattm[/MENTION]oloney8 3h

[MENTION=1]Tim[/MENTION]dormer so is the next YouTube vid gonna be once you're all moved? #cantwait

tim dormer &#8207 [MENTION=1]Tim[/MENTION]dormer 3h

[MENTION=30742]mattm[/MENTION]oloney8 I know I got lazy this week!! Almost uploaded one this Arvo but it was a little naughty so I need to RE edit!

Anthony Drew ‏@drewanthony88 5h

[MENTION=29990]Dale[/MENTION]andSophie [MENTION=27738]tee[/MENTION]_smyth @TheBlock9 [MENTION=34005]bbau[/MENTION]9 you and Brad should build the next BB house, it's was falling apart by the end #paidupandproud

they got to meet Dale, he seems hilariously crazy. i'm glad CH9 see he has something special :)
Drew and Jazz know Dale somehow which surprised me for some reason. A few weeks back Dale posted a pic drinking beer at home in front of a big screen tv and Jazz asked where her invite was. Dale replied that her and Drew better be coming that week to Geelong to see his and Sophie's house and then Drew jumped in saying he'll be there and Jazz "it's a date". It's like all these reality show people know each other somehow.

Oh and thank you for the birthday wishes everyone! I had a glorious day. :)

Taking a leaf from Camerashy's book, happy birthday Mrs B!
german-shepherd-happy-birthday-3023.jpg

You too [MENTION=16031]mikidiki[/MENTION] :)

LOL [MENTION=34613]Tuxie[/MENTION]. Cheeky cheeky

Happy birthday to you too [MENTION=22781]Mik[/MENTION]diki :)

Drew and Jazz know Dale somehow which surprised me for some reason. A few weeks back Dale posted a pic drinking beer at home in front of a big screen tv and Jazz asked where her invite was. Dale replied that her and Drew better be coming that week to Geelong to see his and Sophie's house and then Drew jumped in saying he'll be there and Jazz "it's a date". It's like all these reality show people know each other somehow.

Oh and thank you for the birthday wishes everyone! I had a glorious day. :)

i am glad it was GLORIOUS

it gets stranger by the minute with these shows. what connects them all? are they a cult trying to take over the world by appearing in reality shows, and the TV isn't really glitching, it's a message? what do they want from us? there is a story here somewhere, or have i watched this before? haha

Tully Smyth ‏@tee_smyth 15m
Such a newfound love/obsession with 'Workaholics'. That shit is laugh out loud funny. #imfresh

i am glad it was GLORIOUS

it gets stranger by the minute with these shows. what connects them all? are they a cult trying to take over the world by appearing in reality shows, and the TV isn't really glitching, it's a message? what do they want from us? there is a story here somewhere, or have i watched this before? haha
haha! There definitely is something strange about it I think. Way too many of these contestants know each other. Need a flowchart just to keep it straight.

Dale and Sophie ‏@DaleandSophie 2h

@TheBlock9 where in Oz has the arm wrestle ep aired? We only had the wallpaper challenge tonight, are VIC behind an ep?

is this true, well i know it's true, but as far as TVland is concerned, is the Block behind NSW?

Mr Clooney ‏@MrClooneyBB13 9h

The girl I like is named Lucy, want pics? #woof

Mr Clooney ‏@MrClooneyBB13 5h

This is Lucy <3 lucy.jpg

haha! There definitely is something strange about it I think. Way too many of these contestants know each other. Need a flowchart just to keep it straight.

The same thing happens in the UK half the contestants seem to be either known to producers, part of previous years test runs, friends of ex HMs and even if a few cases HMs seem to have known each other pre BB. The reality TV pool is a shallow place to play.

Dale and Sophie ‏@DaleandSophie 2h

@TheBlock9 where in Oz has the arm wrestle ep aired? We only had the wallpaper challenge tonight, are VIC behind an ep?

is this true, well i know it's true, but as far as TVland is concerned, is the Block behind NSW?
Yeah we're an episode behind this week because they aired a double episode for the NRL states last night. Hopefully this is the only week though because I keep forgetting and then see spoilers when I go on their FB page.

The same thing happens in the UK half the contestants seem to be either known to producers, part of previous years test runs, friends of ex HMs and even if a few cases HMs seem to have known each other pre BB. The reality TV pool is a shallow place to play.
I wonder if it's sometimes the case where someone goes on one show and then starts recommending their friends to the station for that show and other ones. Some of these friendships just seem so random. Her and Drew knowing Dale was weird enough but there's someone else that Jazz knows where I was like wtf when I saw her commenting on their page. I'm struggling to remember who it is right now though.

Yeah we're an episode behind this week because they aired a double episode for the NRL states last night. Hopefully this is the only week though because I keep forgetting and then see spoilers when I go on their FB page.

I wonder if it's sometimes the case where someone goes on one show and then starts recommending their friends to the station for that show and other ones. Some of these friendships just seem so random. Her and Drew knowing Dale was weird enough but there's someone else that Jazz knows where I was like wtf when I saw her commenting on their page. I'm struggling to remember who it is right now though.

I was wondering if its a case of people being chosen (very evident in UK this year with limited open auditions and many of the contestants admitting they had been invited to audition ) from producers wider social circle. Meaning once they get out or during live feed little nuggets get dropped into convos or social media and suddenly lots of little thread connecting them all becomes obvious.

Bernie Tyss Tim Dormer
13 hours ago

How was shady pines??? Great to meet you tonight and next year Mardis Gras! OK??? Bernie xxx — with Tim Dormer.

Shady Pines.jpg

Bernie Tyss - Ben from Brisbane just favorited the pic! I think he was so great in bb.
10 hours ago

Nice to see jazz's "oops I'm going on holiday and have nothing to wear" tweet worked. She sure doesn't mind putting her hand out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back