Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was in Fashion Valley San Diego, guess us foreigners just notice it more as that just doesn't happen here. LOL

Even if you saw this it is against the law to carry a concealed weapon on public streets or any public areas in San Diego if loaded. I notice my surroundings everywhere as I believe we, in the US, have been trained to just by our circumstances. I have never in any city I have traveled to which is more than most as I travel for a living, seen anyone take out a weapon. I believe if anyone did witness such happening that there would be shear pandemonium as with all that has happened here over the past 15ys or so the public would panic. So no, it just doesn't happen here either.

Not sure exactly what it means but I'm guessing it relates to this tweet
Loren &#8207 [MENTION=26852]Lea[/MENTION]pinloren 7h

@beginnersblood I dare you to put your foot out of the doona. Oh wait. There's someone behind the door clapping and shit
Details

TAHLIA. ‏@beginnersblood

[MENTION=26852]Lea[/MENTION]pinloren hahahaha, fuck that clap.

Pretty sure that is just referring to the clapping in The Conjuring?

Tully liked one of Sonya's photos half an hour ago so she is awake. Let's see how today unfolds.

Here's the deal - you guys track down the photographer selling the photos for $350 and I'll pay them for the photos.

isn't that just something Andrew Hornery (gossip columnist who seems to have a very bitchy slant in his columns) has brought up a couple of times? Is it for certain that its what is being offered to all newpapers? and is it from an individual pap or from their publicist?

1. How on earth could the Sugar Sisters wear THONGS in a nightclub???? Wrong!

2. I hope everything is ok with Tully and Drew that should would write such a tweet.

my first thought reading the tweet was that she was upset about the tweet about the dog ... she's in Melbourne away from Luna ...

hopefully that is all it was ... this is where I think somethings you just shouldnt tweet though ...

In the photo Jade is sitting in the normal passenger seat but which has to be driver's seat in Australia. It is hard to reconcile the image.
its a mirror image ... somehow its been flipped ... a finger fart probably (meaning he pressed a button accidently and didnt' realise) Probably easily done when you're illegally taking a photo whilst driving! EDiot that he is!

my first thought reading the tweet was that she was upset about the tweet about the dog ... she's in Melbourne away from Luna ...

hopefully that is all it was ... this is where I think somethings you just shouldnt tweet though ...

My guess was also that it had to do with the dog/Tahlia

Not sure what she's up to tonight but here's some pics from last night in the meantime.

5191c71c532911e38f2212e629be4d7c_8.jpg

15be7d7a531011e3953312711fa89a5a_8.jpg

This craze of wearing oversized basketball/sports jerseys is NOT a good look on anyone.

Which tweet are you referring to?

edjlower
2 hours ago
Breakfast in paradise #noosa #weather #sun #beach #food

f4633d4c555c11e3858512f7b6a1d0cf_7.jpg

Last edited:
edjlower
15 minutes ago
Noosa beach in my new Tevita leopard print boardies #tevita #leopard #boardies #beach #fashion

e95c9552556a11e384e51217c67f63a7_7.jpg

see this is what gets me with Ed ... its about him ... not Jade ... you'd think he'd be posting shots of his gorgeous gewl ...
I'm waiting patiently - really I am ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back