Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
tee_smyth
13 minutes ago
Such a chiller. #lunawildfang

2dbbdd6a557b11e3bd59127bc867c546_8.jpg

I personally love freckles, they look adorable IMO. I think jackie o, radio host, once said she draws them on because she too loves them. I think it's incredibly brave for any woman to bare her skin without makeup. I know I wouldn't have the guts to do so especially close up because I know it won't be freckles you see :p
I agree! Freckles are super cute.

Mikkayla Mossop ‏@MikkaylaMossop 5m

Recommended Sydney-based hairdresser needed for this Thursday to do two inept girls hair! If I have to do my own, it's going in a ponytail!

why not ask Tully? who would obviously know ...

boogroe
16 minutes ago
Had an awesome night on Saturday Thanks to @ tomyhill and the crew at @ themotel

d381f4cc557c11e391e312f04e0fef50_8.jpg

boogroe
16 minutes ago
Had an awesome night on Saturday Thanks to [MENTION=33107]tom[/MENTION]yhill and the crew at @themotel

d381f4cc557c11e391e312f04e0fef50_8.jpg

sugarsisterskl
4 hours ago
Breakfast time :) but where are all the housemates? K&L xx

ed05c86e555f11e39b1d12fe50743d0f_8.jpg

sugarsisterskl
2 hours ago
It was lovely to meet you girls at She Envy Boutique :) Thankyou Baby Doll for our hair extensions, we love them!

7601e4de557111e3a749121f6b9a245b_8.jpg

If only it were that easy for everyone.

Boog Roe ‏@ BoogRoe 20 Nov

Thanks @ lovisastore for these amazing pieces. Can't wait to wear them! #lovisalove http://instagram.com/p/g7c9VjTEcd/

Tahan Lew Fatt ‏@ TahnyLew 21 Nov

@ BoogRoe @ lovisastore umm where is my hook up? lol xx

Lovisa ‏@ lovisastore 4h

@ TahnyLew @ BoogRoe Ah Tahan,we'd hate for you to feel left out! Please contact us or @TwoBirdsTalking so we can send you some awesome gifts!
Retweeted by Tahan Lew Fatt

timdormer ‏@ timdormer 5h

Excited to see U at the ARIAS this Sunday. All I gotta do is find something to wear...thinking animal inspired?? Suggestions?

Mikkayla Mossop ‏@MikkaylaMossop 5m

Recommended Sydney-based hairdresser needed for this Thursday to do two inept girls hair! If I have to do my own, it's going in a ponytail!

why not ask Tully? who would obviously know ...

didn't tully hate mikkayla with the whole "she doesn't deserve to be here" and the swap etc.

iscreamnails
1 hour ago · I Scream Nails
Up Yours! @ tee_smyth is in the studio today getting some holographic magic on her nails! #nails #nailart #melbourne #melbournenailart

be09efdc557711e39c0f12b1f8b4c55a_8.jpg

why what happened? i'm a bit slow on the up-take.

we don't know, but the last tweet from Tully last night was 'Motherf_cker', posted around midnight last night

then nothing until 1 hr ago where she is with Jazz getting her nails done. Jazz then tweeted that the nails is better than therapy, so [MENTION=24613]Reaper[/MENTION] and myself think something happened last night

this is all speculation i might add

On another note, Tully has awesome style, and if I didn't already have two draws full of shirts and singlets I'd be getting that one she is wearing today in a heartbeat.

I too think something may have gone down last night, Drew has been pretty quiet on social media and Tully is out with Jazz. Especially if Drew is going to stay in Melbourne when Tully leaves you'd think they'd be spending as much time together as possible. Although he may have left them to do their nails on their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back