Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
1461499_670278846337358_1574837114_n.jpg

thanks so much for getting these great photos for us MrsB - always on the ball :)

see this is what gets me with Ed ... its about him ... not Jade ... you'd think he'd be posting shots of his gorgeous gewl ...
I'm waiting patiently - really I am ...

it's his instagram, why would it be about jade. They all post photo's of themselves.

Eww what is on Jade's face in Ed's latest photo? Looks dirty. And she looks stupid doing duck lips (but so does everyone).

(Sorry, don't know how to post it on ipad)

Eww what is on Jade's face in Ed's latest photo? Looks dirty. And she looks stupid doing duck lips (but so does everyone).

(Sorry, don't know how to post it on ipad)

It's freckles + the filter that Ed chose which makes them look like dirt.

Oh, I though her face was dirty from sand or something lol. Note to Ed: Don't use that filter again. I wouldn't have let him post that pic.

tee_smyth
5 minutes ago · I Scream Nails
Getting girly with [MENTION=33269]jazz[/MENTION]bellbb and the babes at @iscreamnails

a7c35262557811e3b5d4127fa14d0ba4_8.jpg

She's alive! Haha.

Drew was on Twitter about an hour or so ago too. Guess they're not together today.

she looks great, it's just freckles.

I personally love freckles, they look adorable IMO. I think jackie o, radio host, once said she draws them on because she too loves them. I think it's incredibly brave for any woman to bare her skin without makeup. I know I wouldn't have the guts to do so especially close up because I know it won't be freckles you see :p

I personally love freckles, they look adorable IMO. I think jackie o, radio host, once said she draws them on because she too loves them. I think it's incredibly brave for any woman to bare her skin without makeup. I know I wouldn't have the guts to do so especially close up because I know it won't be freckles you see :p

haha yeah i don't have photo's of myself at all let alone that close!!

i think freckles are gorgeous too x

it's his instagram, why would it be about jade. They all post photo's of themselves.

but he's spending time with Jade ... so he takes a photo of the toast when she's sitting there at the table ... and gets his mum in shot which she may/may not be too thrilled about early in the morning lol

Last edited:
but he's spending time with Jade ... so he takes a photo of the toast when she's sitting there at the table ... and gets his mum in shot which she may/may not be too thrilled about early in the morning lol

well the toast does look good (i love food shots, i always want what someone else is eating)

must be the virgo in me but I don't like this mismatched nails thing Jas has going

she has a beautiful smile though :)

1bdee654557c11e3a1581241d3e36a2a_8.jpg

38ccfcfc557b11e3a91412128f76ceb1_8.jpg

Just kicking back @iscreamnails who needs therapy... just go get your nails done! Thanks Dr xx
Yeah I'm going to go out on a limb and say with that message from Jazz that something happened last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back