Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, I didn't notice that about the shirt, but now that you mention it - yep!

Nick seems to be enjoying the things that Ed rejects. Ed fobs them off and Nick is there to "pick up the pieces."
Could you remind me when Ed decided Boogs was a reject?

I don't know. Perhaps you're right, but Boogs is also a grown woman who may also see something in it for her…like a good f**k. Why are mostly men in this thread the ones imbued with free will?
I admired Boogs in the house because she was able to stand up to Tim and befriend everyone, except Mikkayla. Why should she be any less formidable out of the house?

I may be wrong but I don't think that Boog is the type to randomly hook up with a lot of guys.

I may be wrong but I don't think that Boog is the type to randomly hook up with a lot of guys.
I'm glad you think well of her. I do too. That's why for me, painting her as a dupe is something I'd prefer not to see. And as for random hook ups, I'm very much of the opinion that so long as noone is hurt the days of double standards for men and women should be long gone. I'm NOT saying that's what you're doing. It's just the feminist in me stretching her legs.

Noog? Bick? Here I was thinking we were heading to a double wedding with Drully and Jaded, but it seems a triple may be in the making!

LOL... I don't think there will be a Noog (I like that one best) for even one night. I will still be shocked if JadEd are together a month from now (Jade musta done something right in the bedroom).

I'm glad you think well of her. I do too. That's why for me, painting her as a dupe is something I'd prefer not to see. And as for random hook ups, I'm very much of the opinion that so long as none is hurt the days of double standards for men and women should be long gone. I'm NOT saying that's what you're doing. It's just the feminist in me stretching her legs.

I think that maybe Ed expressed interest in going out with her and her friend (with one or both Lower's being interested in the friend) and Boog went along to party and be a wing gewl for her friend.

I think that maybe Ed expressed interest in going out with her and her friend (with one or both Lower's being interested in the friend) and Boog went along to party and be a wing gewl for her friend.

lol where did this scenario get pulled out of?

Just stumbled across this. It's from the RACV Energy Breakthrough event at Maryborough on Saturday. Watch from 0:50

Last edited by a moderator:
I must admit, my question is the same as [MENTION=31088]Insomniac[/MENTION]'s. Where did the scenario come from?

i doubt they really need any help - just have them mention that they're in the AFL circle and girls will come to them

isn't it more likely boog and ed had BB commitments and could bring along someone so they brought their friend/brother

lol where did this scenario get pulled out of?

It's just an opinion, based on my opinion that Ed doesn't approve of Boog and the way she behaves (fart jokes, silliness, being Bogan-Like) so there has to be another reason to hang out with her. The obvious reason would be that they thought her friend is hot and wanted to play their cards right and hook up with her friend and used Boog to do so (or attempt to).

It's just an opinion, based on my opinion that Ed doesn't approve of Boog and the way she behaves (fart jokes, silliness, being Bogan-Like) so there has to be another reason to hang out with her. The obvious reason would be that they thought her friend is hot and wanted to play their cards right and hook up with her friend and used Boog to do so (or attempt to).

I never thought Ed had a problem with Boog at all, they always got on well.
Her friend was there as her plus one, and if she did hook up with someone I doubt it was Ed , by they do you mean a Lower sandwich? lol

I have an alternative scenario: look at the girls in the house that Ed bonded with…Heidi and Jasmine. He likes loud women. Circumstances in the last few weeks (Ed's antipathy for Tim and Drew and his connection with Jade), prevented a natural friendship with Boogs inside the house.

edjlower
8 minutes ago
Posing pre dinner in Noosa with @jadealbany #noosa #familycatchup
25de307e54ff11e3bbfe0ace4e1335d0_7.jpg

Dear Lord, hear my prayer - puhlease make Drew and Tully post a picture even if they are just sitting on the couch doing nothing in particular. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back