Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
In response to Tullys tweet about cleaning Drews place
Vikki Rigs [MENTION=27738]tee[/MENTION]_smyth [MENTION=27570]DREW[/MENTION]BB13 don't cry about it, do it yourself #lazynobody

Drews reply @vicki_riggs [MENTION=27738]tee[/MENTION]_smyth what because regular people don't have cleaners too? #cleverhashtag #not

Since we are posting old photos I want to post one of my favourites - it wasn't taken too long ago, Friday in fact. [MENTION=35295]TullyLovesDrew[/MENTION] [MENTION=37335]prufrock[/MENTION] [MENTION=35834]Sweet_Geek[/MENTION] [MENTION=37440]TravelSweet[/MENTION] I think you'll particularly like this one.

View attachment 35793

Very classy don't you think? :p lol

what an Epic Fail this picture is, one girl saw a ghost, one is crying, and Tully is sticking her tongue out. I can't even wrap my mind around what was happening there.

In response to Tullys tweet about cleaning Drews place
Vikki Rigs [MENTION=27738]tee[/MENTION]_smyth [MENTION=27570]DREW[/MENTION]BB13 don't cry about it, do it yourself #lazynobody

Drews reply @vicki_riggs [MENTION=27738]tee[/MENTION]_smyth what because regular people don't have cleaners too? #cleverhashtag #not
I saw this earlier today. What particularly struck me was the fact that this is one of the very few tweets she's sent, yet this is what moved her to action. I obviously don't get it.

I saw this earlier today. What particularly struck me was the fact that this is one of the very few tweets she's sent, yet this is what moved her to action. I obviously don't get it.

Could it be she regularly gets blocked by people so this is a standby account?
Just looked at her tweets she's old enough to have a kid in college. How empty must your life be to take shots at someone not much older than your own kid.

Posted by Boog:

boogroe
1 hour ago
Cheeky bugger [MENTION=722]nick[/MENTION]lower33

797b5cb454ed11e3910112de2e92b762_8.jpg

My comment: Very interesting! The plot thickens!

First thought, who is this 45 year old used car salesman. I strongly believe Nick and likely Ed too were trying hook up with Boog and her friends. Looks like at least Nick is still at it.

sorry. i was talking about Nicks shirt, i forgot to include the pic

Lol, I didn't notice that about the shirt, but now that you mention it - yep!

First thought, who is this 45 year old used car salesman. I strongly believe Nick and likely Ed too were trying hook up with Boog and her friends. Looks like at least Nick is still at it.

Nick seems to be enjoying the things that Ed rejects. Ed fobs them off and Nick is there to "pick up the pieces."

Or perhaps Boogs is sniffing round Nick :)

there was a rumour posted that Ed (but more likely Nick and case of mistaken twidentity) hooked up with Boog's friend Jess ... but no idea if there was ANY truth to it at all ...

if there was - one look at that shirt and he would have been history surely :S

The wonder twins are way too into themselves to bother with anyone that doesn't have something in it for them.
I don't know. Perhaps you're right, but Boogs is also a grown woman who may also see something in it for her…like a good f**k. Why are mostly men in this thread the ones imbued with free will?
I admired Boogs in the house because she was able to stand up to Tim and befriend everyone, except Mikkayla. Why should she be any less formidable out of the house?

i'll say it again, Tully is looking stunning lately. her posture is better, and she is not head tilting in the latest pics, YAY. the green dress she wore at the xbox launch is my favourite, and suited the night to a 'tee'

Tims clothes he has been wearing from BamBam are great, will have to look at their site for Xmas :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back