Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are too many of them. It must suck being an ed fan and to view things so differently to others. I know there isn't many ed fans, but your point of view still isn't voiceless. Let me just tell you that. I have in the past and may still question ed, but your posts and a few others have made me rethink things and view things from your perspective. I may think he should of set jade straight from the beginning, but that doesn't mean because he didn't, that he did so for the wrong intentions. I've started to see that now

Just saw the little coven of hardcore Tully haters on Twitter declaring that they're "done contributing 2 her fame." I giggled.

That made me giggle too. It's extraordinary how people view themselves and their relevance to someone by hiding behind a screen :p

I agree with this....

I think the idea (which I think was unfair) that he was Tim's sidekick hurt him more than anything...The impression that he was just a follower permeated throughout the boards so much during the show (a ridiculous amount)

And Tim barely beat Jade...and I still to this day don't get the appeal of her....She was so freaking boring...but apparently a lot of people loved her...
I have this theory that it wasn't that so many loved her, but that a percentage of Jade fans were prepared to spend ridiculous amounts of money. Jade's a cult figure I tell ya.

Tim makes out as though Apple gave the phone away to him LOL! Why on earth would you need to thank an Apple store for buying a phone from there?

Wasn't there a pic from a day or so ago of him in what looked like an Apple store? Maybe he went to buy one then, but they had ran out, and the Penrith store had stock so that could be why he's thanking them (for not making him wait to get one on order)?

I have this theory that it wasn't that so many loved her, but that a percentage of Jade fans were prepared to spend ridiculous amounts of money. Jade's a cult figure I tell ya.

Yeah, I can tell that by the undying appreciation thread... SMH lol

I think Caleb pushing trying to promote stuff was discussed earlier in the thread. If you read what he says about it he says he buys all of his clothes there or some junk like that. I think this picture tells a different story however:
caleb.jpg
Sounds more like he is being told exactly what to write for the promotions. Oops.

Also I had a little immature laugh at this. If you ever want to see these three in a photo together this is probably as close as you are going to get:
dtt.jpg

yes there would be pictures but if he were going to represent himself as single before he went in the house there would have to be a social media clean-up before he did it (this instagram was in one of Annie's friends accounts not in Nick Nikki Ed or Annie's)

I really have to disagree with Ed being not "single" going into the house representing himself as "single" and a social media clean-up!

First, that is a hell of a lot of cleanup to do throughout all family, friends, acquaintances etc., regardless of where the pic was posted by whom. Instagram, Twitter, FB, Google+ and who knows what else would have to be swept. But, of course you would also need someone to sweep all Google cache too.

Then say I was Annie, If I had gotten engaged I in my own way would have broadcast it over CNN worldwide, i.e., told everyone in my world at the very least who knowing my relatives would have told all they're friends and co-workers and then... I would have to tell them STOP... Ed is going on BB so forget about the engagement or relationship right now because I am graciously giving him a hall pass for x days to hook up and pash, fool around, and romance any woman if need be to win me $250k. Oh and when he gets out I have to disappear and let the folly continue even though he didn't win as looking bad would um, hurt him and make me look bad for letting him pimp himself out for the $'s. Mom, please tell Gram not to watch the show, etc... Oh and he may have to act for her parents too. I have to ditch my ring for awhile. Or we broke up so please dear family and friends (plus the ones who I don't know, but Aunt Betty does) DO NOT make public comments in regards to us. Don't worry that Ed's family is selling him as a raffle boy at $50 a pop.

I am speechless. Good God, somewhere in Australia is there a "Space Mountain" where all these people who know/knew Ed and Annie were committed to each other are being held with no outside contact to be released when the coast is clear?

BTW, who won the date with Ed?

Boog earlier. Where did those roots come from so quickly or is that supposed to be ombre?!

boogroe
3 hours ago
Hump Day Selfie Top: Topshop Jeans: Dejour Shoes: Nastygal

081bb7de518811e3a5390a0cf89f1ffd_8.jpg

The photo of Drew with all those xbox games he was given, Tahan replied and I think Rohan may have said something as well, since he was tweeting Drew when he got given the COD game by Tully for his birthday. LOL

Tahan Lew Fatt ‏@TahnyLew 6h
[MENTION=27570]DREW[/MENTION]BB13 @EA_Australia @XboxAustralia are you fricking kidding me!!? Jealous!!!

EA Games Aus ‏@EA_Australia 6h
[MENTION=27570]DREW[/MENTION]BB13 @XboxAustralia Hope you enjoy! -@Fooliz cc [MENTION=32972]snazzy[/MENTION]Snezy

Anthony Drew &#8207 [MENTION=27570]DREW[/MENTION]BB13 2h
@RohanBBAU I don't have tits and I get free stuff #youmad

I really have to disagree with Ed being not "single" going into the house representing himself as "single" and a social media clean-up!

First, that is a hell of a lot of cleanup to do throughout all family, friends, acquaintances etc., regardless of where the pic was posted by whom. Instagram, Twitter, FB, Google+ and who knows what else would have to be swept. But, of course you would also need someone to sweep all Google cache too.

Then say I was Annie, If I had gotten engaged I in my own way would have broadcast it over CNN worldwide, i.e., told everyone in my world at the very least who knowing my relatives would have told all they're friends and co-workers and then... I would have to tell them STOP... Ed is going on BB so forget about the engagement or relationship right now because I am graciously giving him a hall pass for x days to hook up and pash, fool around, and romance any woman if need be to win me $250k. Oh and when he gets out I have to disappear and let the folly continue even though he didn't win as looking bad would um, hurt him and make me look bad for letting him pimp himself out for the $'s. Mom, please tell Gram not to watch the show, etc... Oh and he may have to act for her parents too. I have to ditch my ring for awhile. Or we broke up so please dear family and friends (plus the ones who I don't know, but Aunt Betty does) DO NOT make public comments in regards to us. Don't worry that Ed's family is selling him as a raffle boy at $50 a pop.

I am speechless. Good God, somewhere in Australia is there a "Space Mountain" where all these people who know/knew Ed and Annie were committed to each other are being held with no outside contact to be released when the coast is clear?

BTW, who won the date with Ed?

it is possible the proposal hashtag was a joke, but they were having (at the very least) a friends with benefits relationship before he went into the house

Matt and Sharon have both been promoting their new businesses in fitness.

sharonbbau
11 minutes ago
Mmaxfit boxing launch coming soon #fitness#fun#health#mmaxfit

5447b61251a611e39cab0e21832907bf_8.jpg

jojo ‏@goey44 2h
@RealHeidi did u find out if ed & jade are a couple

Heidi A ‏@RealHeidi 1h
“@goey44: @RealHeidi did u find out if ed & jade are a couple” just friends at this stage & seeing what happens ;-) x

jojo ‏@goey44 2h
@RealHeidi did u find out if ed & jade are a couple

Heidi A ‏@RealHeidi 1h
“@goey44: @RealHeidi did u find out if ed & jade are a couple” just friends at this stage & seeing what happens ;-) x
What's the wink for Heidi?! Is that a "haha as if, they're done and dusted but I'm playing along" wink or is it just a friendly "thanks for asking, here's your response" wink?

THINK BEFORE POSTING on social media for Mrs B's sake please you bloody HMs!!

Stefani Josevski ‏@steff_j 2h [MENTION=27570]DREW[/MENTION]BB13 drewwww, Tully replies to me but you :-( I think I might steal her from you hehe [MENTION=27738]tee[/MENTION]_smyth

Anthony Drew &#8207 [MENTION=27570]DREW[/MENTION]BB13 56m
@steff_j [MENTION=27738]tee[/MENTION]_smyth haha #bringit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back