Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
at first he only pashed her when drunk and then when all of his allies were gone he stepped it up with Jade and wormed his way in with her friends he absolutely used her

I thought this too, but jade knew he only kissed her when drunk and still persisted with him. After that I think he did care, but not to her extent. He dug himself a hole and now is still there

This person sitting on the floor and taking this pic? Creepy.

I was actually referring to the guy behind the camera in the Tully and Laura picture (Drew in case you're not following), but that girl too.

The Stalking level just increased. Creepy is right.

I'm mad at the girl but only because she didn't balls up and ask them for a photo together. See what I did there? Balls up. No balls. lol

1. Drew & Tully are officially together (even know I knew that but I like to re-know it every day) LOL!
You say that like they have said something about it.

They are getting around a bit today. I think the beach picture which was taken in Manly must have been taken before they went to Messina which is in Surry Hills. Seems like they are back home now but they have this TVSN thing on where ever that is filmed.

I was wondering how long Drew disappearing from her instagram pictures was going to go on for. I'm still wondering how long it is before they take another one of them together.

Also - everyone is trying to use friends to meet Drew. A person who I think is Tommy's girlfriend or at least very close friend is trying to get Tommy to let her meet Drew. And a couple of comments on Laura's instagram indicate a couple of sad friends that she was with them and they weren't. Especially this one: "no no no you are not with drew!".

A lot of people are saying that Tully will be with Drew in Victoria on Saturday for RACV Energy Breakthrough in Maryborough. We know she is meant to be going to Melbourne this week so I guess that will be the case.

Tim's out at Penrith - race out there everyone lol

tim dormer ‏@timdormer 13m

Just bought a brand new iPhone with the fingerprint login. Amazing!! Thanks apple penrith!!

Tim makes out as though Apple gave the phone away to him LOL! Why on earth would you need to thank an Apple store for buying a phone from there?

Ros Reines is trying to speak with Drew and Tully again - she said this "Let me know if you want me to give you two a guided tour - .. no seriously!". I doubt she is asking to tour them around for "just fun" but I could be wrong.

you'd think Boog wouldn't be so thrilled for Ed to put that pic up on instagram for the world to see but I'd credit Ed with at least asking her first ... or maybe he didn't and paybacks the posting of the shirtless photo on her instagram

Tim makes out as though Apple gave the phone away to him LOL! Why on earth would you need to thank an Apple store for buying a phone from there?
I think I read on his twitter last night that he was looking for a 64gb iphone 5s. I guess he couldnt find it at the store he was at earlier (someone posted a pic of him at an apple store yesterday). So he was probably thanking them for having that phone in stock.

Not sure if this has been posted already, but that TVSN special tonight seems to be going out at the same time everywhere. YourTV has it listed at 4:30pm in Perth, 6:30pm in Brisbane, 7pm in Adelaide, etc.

http://www.yourtv.com.au/guide/

Hey guys! Had to bring the munchkin in for his 4yr old immunisations so while he's having a well-deserved nap (he was very brave!) I'll try to see what I can find in Instagram land. Loving this thread and all the convos today!

Jade at a photoshoot today looking as gorgeous as ever.

asymmetricstyle
31 minutes ago
Behind the scenes with the gorgeous Jade wearing @ nikiteljega photography by @ dan_molloy_photographer at the Kooga warehouse #jadebbau #bigbrother13 #runnerup #photoshoot #model #bbau #style #fashion #gowns @ kathrynedmondstylist @ jadealbany

d72823ba519b11e3bef91287f4941c18_7.jpg

You can stream TVSN here: https://www.itvsn.com.au/itvsn/streaming/watch_tvsn.html

Pretty sure it would be a stream of the TV version.

Everyone who is going to be on is listed here:
https://www.itvsn.com.au/itvsn/highlights/celebrity_challenge_2013/

Drew and Tully are listed together and if that list is comprehensive then they are the only Big Brother contestants doing it (except Fitzy I suppose, since he was on Big Brother in days gone by)

Description for Drew and Tully:
Former Big Brother 2013 housemates Anthony Drew and Tully Smyth started their on air relationship while in the Big Brother house. They’re teaming up again and returning to the big screen to raise funds for a worthy cause…we can’t wait to see how they go selling products live to air!

Hey guys! Had to bring the munchkin in for his 4yr old immunisations so while he's having a well-deserved nap (he was very brave!) I'll try to see what I can find in Instagram land. Loving this thread and all the convos today!

asymmetricstyle
31 minutes ago
Behind the scenes with the gorgeous Jade wearing @ nikiteljega photography by @ dan_molloy_photographer at the Kooga warehouse #jadebbau #bigbrother13 #runnerup #photoshoot #model #bbau #style #fashion #gowns @ kathrynedmondstylist @ jadealbany

Great find! She looks fantastic. Ed who?

asymmetricstyle
31 minutes ago

She looks amazing! Love that dress!

Just saw the little coven of hardcore Tully haters on Twitter declaring that they're "done contributing 2 her fame." I giggled.

apasipika JADE DO U REALISE THAT YOU WERE SHOWN AS A CLINGER ON BB SHOW? ARE U REALLY THAT CLINGY AND NEEDY WITH GUYS? You're so beautiful, you shouldnt feel the need to be needy and clingy. I know you're in love with Ed, and love is blind. But, YOU DESERVE BETTER THAN ED!! Take off off your love-covered glasses! Peace ����
yummydesserts I honestly ADORE you Jade! You have been my favorite since day 1, but you're sooo much better than Ed. I know he's handsome but you deserve someone who trully loves you!
jesse__taylor I love you Jade! Forget about Ed.
Why are we being subjected to this crap?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back