Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
funny thing is ... he had this tweet yesterday and replied:
[MENTION=30044]Gem[/MENTION]umma 18h
@EdJLower if you get recognised in public do you ever pretend to be @LowerNick33? #bbau

Ed Lower ‏@EdJLower 16h [MENTION=30044]Gem[/MENTION]umma @LowerNick33 all the time ��

which makes you wonder ... where there's smoke is there fire?

Hmm... I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing to say that as I'm sure heaps of twins do this, but having a public profile now, you would think he would think twice about admitting this fact when there are conspiracy theories coming right left and centre about you. I. Going to let that comment slide I think, because it's possible he just answered that question honestly with no thought to the affects of it.

Jade is off to Sydney after 4days on the GC. I'm hoping she spends some time with Tim so he can give her some of that wise advice he did in the house. Walk the other way if Ed doesn't make an effort. He might be able to make her see what is effort for romance and what is effort for staying relevant. Tim and Drew are the best influence on Jade, I hope she hangs out with them some more.

Morning my lovers!! Hope you are all well.

Things I have learnt today:

1. Drew & Tully are officially together (even know I knew that but I like to re-know it every day) LOL!
2. Just as I was starting to like Jade again she starts posting photos of Ed. Creepy.
3. At the moment I think that Tahan is quite enjoying just spending personal time with her beau. I think she will eventually distance herself from the majority of the housemates.

edjlower
5 minutes ago
Looking good @boogroe!! All set for the Channel 9 Christmas promo @channel9style #channel9 #style #spanks #bbau
3b1405f8519511e3bdef1223b69bdde6_7.jpg

Boog has no shame :D Seems like such a fun person to hang with.

Lol yep the conspiracies are everywhere! I agree, he should have firmly made it clear to her in the first place.

There are too many of them. It must suck being an ed fan and to view things so differently to others. I know there isn't many ed fans, but your point of view still isn't voiceless. Let me just tell you that. I have in the past and may still question ed, but your posts and a few others have made me rethink things and view things from your perspective. I may think he should of set jade straight from the beginning, but that doesn't mean because he didn't, that he did so for the wrong intentions. I've started to see that now

Nice to see she's showing him around our lovely city. I think this is what Jade was expecting to happen in Melbourne.

Poor Jade, seriously. I know it was raining but still there would have been some great things to do. Even the dinner was a half assed effort. Either he's so not into her or he's not very bright...

There are too many of them. It must suck being an ed fan and to view things so differently to others. I know there isn't many ed fans, but your point of view still isn't voiceless. Let me just tell you that. I have in the past and may still question ed, but your posts and a few others have made me rethink things and view things from your perspective. I may think he should of set jade straight from the beginning, but that doesn't mean because he didn't, that he did so for the wrong intentions. I've started to see that now
at first he only pashed her when drunk and then when all of his allies were gone he stepped it up with Jade and wormed his way in with her friends he absolutely used her

X2. Drew was my favorite hm but he could have never beaten Tim regardless of the Tully relationship.

I agree with this....

I think the idea (which I think was unfair) that he was Tim's sidekick hurt him more than anything...The impression that he was just a follower permeated throughout the boards so much during the show (a ridiculous amount)

And Tim barely beat Jade...and I still to this day don't get the appeal of her....She was so freaking boring...but apparently a lot of people loved her...

View attachment 35501

Boog has no shame :D Seems like such a fun person to hang with.

How is it that Ed's posting that pic and it isn't on Boog's instragram? So its him that took it - not a selfie she's shared ?

and now on Boog's instagram is a shirtless pic of Ed ... I can't repost it here - I get lost in trying to get things off instagram ...

Image1.jpg

they must be at a Channel 9 promo thing now and getting ready - obviously after living in the BB house they are all comfortable enough to be taking these shots

means zilch but funny how they are cross promoting one another ;)

Tim's out at Penrith - race out there everyone lol

tim dormer ‏@timdormer 13m

Just bought a brand new iPhone with the fingerprint login. Amazing!! Thanks apple penrith!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back