Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
but why even say that ? if nothing was going on who would get the "joke"?
she could have been summarizing the night
who was there ... what happened... also notice it is the 1st hashtag (most important event)

Maybe her friend is just joking considering the housemates all bought her this from Tiffany's? Or do you think Ed bought her a ring on top of it? I wouldn't put much past him or his family but this is looking innocent to me.

phatannie
9 months ago
I am one lucky biddie. Best roomies ever! Thank you @ nikkihinge @ nicklower33 @ edlower. I freaking love it!

074a61f4865c11e2bdc622000a1fb844_7.jpg

I think Ed gave her a ring separate from the group gift

I don't think it is a ring box, more like a bracelet or chain etc. ;)

If he proposed wouldn't she have the ring on ????? I think she is just a housemate, she even said so herself.

it wasn't the same interview this ones from thefix the interviewer is brunette and ask about who they would kill, if they were in the hunger games, Jade,Tahan and Ed names were brought up LOL..the scoopla talked about Jaded and Tully
It was posted earlier tonight in the JA thread but I swore I saw it in here. My mistake if not. But yeah funny vid.

I think that maybe Nikki,Nick and Ed just pitched in to buy her a piece of Tiffany's jewellery..the #edproposed hashtag was a joke? possibly Ed and Annie were seeing each other at the time, or just a joke since they dated when younger? maybe Annie is keen to date him again but Ed's not interested? thats why Annie made that jealous/mean comment about Jade on Nicks blog, before it was deleted?
if Ed proposed I dont think she would be holding up a tiffany bag, but flashing a ring instead?

I think Ed gave her a ring separate from the group gift
Ah ok. I was taking it more that either Annie has a not so secret thing for Ed or the running joke in their group is that they should get hitched. Or I guess even that since Nick had a girlfriend - at least we thought he was with Nikki - that Ed would be the only guy to use the proposal joke with if he was single and there. That's what sucks with social media - unless you know the people some things can be so hard to decipher!!

I assume Tully knew due to the party at Ed's while he was still in the house....Tully partied with Nick and Annie at the flat.... thus why Tim said (the day after he left the house) JadEd was a fake from what he heard from other HM's (Tully and Drew)

it all makes way to much sense not to be true (at the very least Annie was friends with benefits but I'm convinced they were a serious couple, Annie came to his eviction too) AnnEd are in loads of pictures with each other like a couple would be

I think that maybe Nikki,Nick and Ed just pitched in to buy her a piece of Tiffany's jewellery..the #edproposed hashtag was a joke? possibly Ed and Annie were seeing each other at the time, or just a joke since they dated when younger? maybe Annie is keen to date him again but Ed's not interested? thats why Annie made that jealous/mean comment about Jade on Nicks blog, before it was deleted?
if Ed proposed I dont think she would be holding up a tiffany bag, but flashing a ring instead?
Yeah you'd think she'd be showing the ring. That's not a ring box so if tullylovesdrew is right there would have to be at least one pic of her and the ring floating around somewhere. No woman just shows the damn box even if it is from Tiffany's haha

The AFL media journo's would have been all over it if he had of gotten engaged.

Ah ok. I was taking it more that either Annie has a not so secret thing for Ed or the running joke in their group is that they should get hitched. Or I guess even that since Nick had a girlfriend - at least we thought he was with Nikki - that Ed would be the only guy to use the proposal joke with if he was single and there. That's what sucks with social media - unless you know the people some things can be so hard to decipher!!

maybe he got down on a knee with the Tiffany bag like he was going to propose (it would be kind of a lame joke but I guess it is possible) even if he did that there would have to be some prior reason that would make it funny... like they were dating and he refused to go to the marriage level (refused to commit) .... there is smoke there only question is how big is the fire

I assume Tully knew due to the party at Ed's while he was still in the house....Tully partied with Nick and Annie at the flat.... thus why Tim said (the day after he left the house) JadEd was a fake from what he heard from other HM's (Tully and Drew)

it all makes way to much sense not to be true (at the very least Annie was friends with benefits but I'm convinced they were a serious couple, Annie came to his eviction too) AnnEd are in loads of pictures with each other like a couple would be
I definitely think there's more to the Annie and Ed story than we know. But I've thought that for so long now that I'm at the same point where I am with Caleb - I'm not sure if it was one thing or a culmination of things that make me think that. I do know that the way Nick, Milly and even Annie in a more veiled way ripped into Jade on the blog was a big sign to me because it didn't make sense for a family so concerned with their image unless they had loyalty to and were trying to protect someone's (Annie) feelings. That was back when I was a massive Jade fan and was arguing a bit with Nick because I couldn't understand why they'd trash someone to that extent when surely they knew nothing good would come of it with the public as they had access to the same voting % and social media opinions we did.

I'm struggling to buy that they're engaged though. Shagging maybe or maybe just bff's with one or both of them having unresolved feelings sounds more likely to me. Put it this way... I wouldn't be surprised to hear a year or two from now that they are engaged. But I don't think so yet.

Yeah you'd think she'd be showing the ring. That's not a ring box so if tullylovesdrew is right there would have to be at least one pic of her and the ring floating around somewhere. No woman just shows the damn box even if it is from Tiffany's haha

yes there would be pictures but if he were going to represent himself as single before he went in the house there would have to be a social media clean-up before he did it (this instagram was in one of Annie's friends accounts not in Nick Nikki Ed or Annie's)

Also Annie took a couple little digs at Jade in the blog Nick put up (and isn't it gone now?) why would she have a dog in the fight if they hadn't dated since year 7

I definitely think there's more to the Annie and Ed story than we know. But I've thought that for so long now that I'm at the same point where I am with Caleb - I'm not sure if it was one thing or a culmination of things that make me think that. I do know that the way Nick, Milly and even Annie in a more veiled way ripped into Jade on the blog was a big sign to me because it didn't make sense for a family so concerned with their image unless they had loyalty to and were trying to protect someone's (Annie) feelings. That was back when I was a massive Jade fan and was arguing a bit with Nick because I couldn't understand why they'd trash someone to that extent when surely they knew nothing good would come of it with the public as they had access to the same voting % and social media opinions we did.

I'm struggling to buy that they're engaged though. Shagging maybe or maybe just bff's with one or both of them having unresolved feelings sounds more likely to me. Put it this way... I wouldn't be surprised to hear a year or two from now that they are engaged. But I don't think so yet.

Nothing much left of the blog now - mostly deleted.

That's not quite true...She definitely left Drew with some mixed signals and stuff he couldn't talk about...They had a bunch of these talks (her and Drew) where they said they that couldn't talk about something (obviously their feelings)

http://www.bigbrother.com.au/blog.aspx?blogentryid=1151263&showcomments=true

http://www.bigbrother.com.au/blog.aspx?blogentryid=1147607&showcomments=true

There's more but this is all I could find off the top of my head..

It's pretty obvious that she developed feelings, tried to ignore them during and when she left the house (damage control).....but realized how she truly felt and the rest is history.....

I think those links support my view. She promised nothing.

In any case Drew was clear that no promise had been made. He said so a number of times.

lately I've been thinking Nick is single again and likes Boog's friend (it just seems odd that they have hung out a couple times, Ed wants to portray himself as classy, moral, politically correct and Boog isn't really any of those) just a hunch

Nothing much left of the blog now - mostly deleted.
Well it sucks to be them because I just managed to find a bunch of their posts cached that weren't even included in that Leesa Little article. Maybe if I paste them here a Jade fan can get them to her along with the screenshot of how many posts there were on September 25th compared to how many are showing there now so she knows heaps have been deleted?!

from Nicks blog

20131031-100836nicblog.jpg

she does the no hard feelings bit and the Ed's happy the way things are and then she talks about the female intruders (she seems quite concerned with Ed's love life)

I don't agree its not the same situation at all, I'm betting Tully knows exactly where she stands with Drew. They don't owe anything to their followers, plus anyone who follows their social media knows that they are together they haven't been coy there making it clear they have an intimate relationship, they know each others friends and met family and are both currently staying at Tullys house.
I wonder if its less about being coy more about them thinking Duh at those who constantly ask.

True. Tully and Drew know how they stand with each other. Does anybody else really need to know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back