Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. Oops. Kind of already let the cat out of the bag Timmy. If he isn't seeing him until Thursday that means Drew is sleeping at Tully's tomorrow (Wednesday) night as well. Even when he is trying to not say anything he says something :p I doubt Drew has even slept at Tim's for a single night. Probably not moving in with Tim either.

It's just possible that Drew stayed at Tim's last night after the premiere since Tully was on the GC during the ambipur launch at BB but stays with Tully when she is at home. Drew was just joking about pitching a tent at Tim's place.

scoop!!!! (ROTFLMAO!!)

Ed has just tweeted [MENTION=35880]Jade[/MENTION]albury love you back! does he even THINK about what he's tweeting????

‏@carab1985 12h

[MENTION=35880]Jade[/MENTION]Albany hey jade! Would love a reply to a fan all the way in Augusta, ga USA! I loved u and @EdJLower! Are y'all together? #JadEd #BBAU
Details

Ed Lower ‏@EdJLower

@carab1985 [MENTION=35880]Jade[/MENTION]Albany love you back!! Thanks for the support.

Haha! That's pretty funny... how unfortunate (for Ed).

But they're not keeping quiet. They're controlling as best they can what is said/seen by using social media rather than the likes of Scoopla and NW thank goodness.

That's the impression I'm getting too after that artical with her ex and the wedding rubbish they are being weary with the media knowing they can twist any info given to the to suit their own agenda so they are avoiding giving anything the can use.
Social media is a way for them to let fans know what they are up to while being in control of the info given about them.

is Screamworld within Dreamworld? next to it? a hilarious play on the Dreamworld name but describing the rides there?

i know i should just google but you guys are faster ;)

not a ride but a special night time event...probably great for schoolies?

Screamworld
Friday 22nd Nov 2013 | 6:30PM-10:00PM
Dreamworld is going off with an evening of thrills and live beats for the ultimate after dark experience!

Check out the all-new attraction “Zombie Evilution” Laser Combat Experience, explore the Big Brother House (opens 16th November 2013), meet the latest Evictees and brave the Big 8 Thrill Rides in the dark!

Finish the night with DJ beats and Dreamworld’s laser spectacular!

Just for those who saw the Ben/Grindr thing earlier, the gorgeous [MENTION=33411]Consuela[/MENTION] has provided the screenshots of that one.

Unfortunately Mr "Rohan had to show me how to use Twitter and Instagram because I'm oh so naive and childlike" has now locked his pre BB Twitter account but the cache still supplies links to it although they're now protected. LYING WANKER!!!!!!!!!

I never bought the helpless child act from Ben for one thing he's been fairly shrewed in how he conducts his online persona on Twitter it almost reads like a business account at times.

Those captions are a bit mean too, what happened to sweet Ben who never says anything bad about anyone?

That's the impression I'm getting too after that artical with her ex and the wedding rubbish they are being weary with the media knowing they can twist any info given to the to suit their own agenda so they are avoiding giving anything the can use.
Social media is a way for them to let fans know what they are up to while being in control of the info given about them.
I find it incredibly frustrating when people want something confirmed that Blind Freddy could see has already happened. Even the Ed/Jade, are they or aren't they has more suspense FFS.

Haha! That's pretty funny... how unfortunate (for Ed).

and Jade has favourited it - run Ed runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

he's probably sitting in the corner rocking himself and chanting "must not tweet anymore" "bad Ed" "stupid Ed" "dikhEd"

Just catching up on this, he certainly wasn't remotely close with Jade

Matt nominated Jade twice before he left ( Jade nominated him once) and was the one to bring up anaconda name (before it became jadaconda)..I don't think he liked Jade chasing after Ed. ..maybe after seeing JadEd get closer in the house, he decided to like her more because of Ed?
Wasn't Matt wanting Tahan to win, out of Tim, Jade and Tahan?

he's probably sitting in the corner rocking himself and chanting "must not tweet anymore" "bad Ed" "stupid Ed" "dikhEd"

:D At Jade favouriting it. Well she finally got her ILY!

Matt nominated Jade twice before he left ( Jade nominated him once) and was the one to bring up anaconda name (before it became jadaconda)..I don't think he liked Jade chasing after Ed. ..maybe after seeing JadEd get closer in the house, he decided to like her more because of Ed?
Wasn't Matt wanting Tahan to win, out of Tim, Jade and Tahan?

Yes, he wanted Tahan to win.

thanks MrsB for pointing out where the NW article was posted - what a great load of garbage that was lol

i feel unclean now ... do you think people will be able to tell that I read it :O

I'm ruined I tells ya .... ruined!!!!

;) obviously silly season a la crimmy has arrived so I shall take mahself off to bed to spare you all ;)

nitey nite :)

Ha! This was most likely Ed:

tumblr_m046plobhI1qcpghno1_r1_250.gif
tumblr_m046plobhI1qcpghno2_r1_250.gif

tumblr_m046plobhI1qcpghno3_r1_250.gif
tumblr_m046plobhI1qcpghno4_r3_250.gif

LOL@Consuela

I actually think Jade may still have a little hope that Ed will come around or is just taking things slowly...she favourited some of his tweets tonight, even with Annie in them

I find it incredibly frustrating when people want something confirmed that Blind Freddy could see has already happened. Even the Ed/Jade, are they or aren't they has more suspense FFS.

I'm just waiting to find out the real truth about Ed's 'engagement'.....Can't seem to get any answers re: proof from the person who insists it's true....... I don't really care whether Jade and Ed are together or not, but would be very disappointed if Ed has done that after being so against Tully for hooking up with Drew when she had a GF.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back