Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
where has the talk of the ed engagement even come from? i try and stay up to date but i seem to have completely missed this

I'm just waiting to find out the real truth about Ed's 'engagement'.....Can't seem to get any answers re: proof from the person who insists it's true....... I don't really care whether they are together or not, but would be very disappointed if Ed has done that after being so against Tully for hooking up with Drew when she had a GF.
I'm not an Ed fan, but nor do I 'hate' him. I'd lay money on the fact he's not engaged though. He's very image conscious as we know, and I don't think he was feigning his disapproval about the Drully romance, so an engagement being exposed would be a level of hypocrisy that he would understand would blacken his name big time. I still hold to the view that he stayed with Jade because he couldn't work out how to get out of it without seeming like a total bastard. In modern vs. postmodern times, we used to name it it 'the tragedy of the inarticulate'.

There is a poster on here who insists that Ed is/was engaged to his flatmate Annie. Tthis person has really bucketed Ed through the entire show, but no proof yet on all the info...... Annie has said that he was her boyfriend when they were 12, and I believe he is originally from Adelaide, so she probably is as well and they are all old friends.......who knows???

I'm not an Ed fan, but nor do I 'hate' him. I'd lay money on the fact he's not engaged though. He's very image conscious as we know, and I don't think he was feigning his disapproval about the Drully romance, so an engagement being exposed would be a level of hypocrisy that he would understand would blacken his name big time. I still hold to the view that he stayed with Jade because he couldn't work out how to get out of it without seeming like a total bastard. In modern vs. postmodern times, we used to name it it 'the tragedy of the inarticulate'.

I totally agree with you.... I have a very soft spot for Ed, (he looks so much like my youngest son).......and I would hate to think he is as bad as so many seem to think he is.....

where has the talk of the ed engagement even come from? i try and stay up to date but i seem to have completely missed this
I'm not really sure but I think it was because of some photo of tiffany's jewellery or ring that was given to annie (maybe birthday present?) and it was assumed it must be an engagement ring or something.

also there's something to do with a photo of a new car that Ed was seen in, which could be annie or nikkies car:)

it was posted months a go that Ed possibly had GF and that he didn't want it known because of his BB image and the 'win a date with Ed' promotion

Tullylovesdrew seems to be in the know, and out to find the truth:) LOL

Yeah. Oops. Kind of already let the cat out of the bag Timmy. If he isn't seeing him until Thursday that means Drew is sleeping at Tully's tomorrow (Wednesday) night as well. Even when he is trying to not say anything he says something :p I doubt Drew has even slept at Tim's for a single night. Probably not moving in with Tim either.

he is with Tully and will be unless they break up r have a problem and if they did I would expect him to stay with Doogal rather than Tim

anyone seen this video from The Hunger Games premiere?
WATCH: Big Brother's Tim Dormer reveals new romance 'Ed is riding Jade's back…literally!'
http://www.yourtv.com.au/blog.aspx?blogentryid=1161074&showcomments=true
Yeah that's the supposed "shocker" one Scoopla tried to con us with last night. The discussion is a few pages back about it... maybe more than that considering my Tim spam tonight. :p

haha that Ben thing's already been posted too along with the proof that he's full of shit about just joining Grindr now as he had been active on there before he was in the house. Are your glasses foggy tonight?

he is with Tully and will be unless they break up r have a problem and if they did I would expect him to stay with Doogal rather than Tim

I think if Drully had a tiff and Drew needed time out, I think he would go stay with Tim for the night.
Dougal lives in Melbourne, so he would only stay with him if visiting, or going back to live there?

9 months ago
Happy Birthday Miss Hugo!! @edlower [MENTION=722]nick[/MENTION]lower33 [MENTION=24598]Nikki[/MENTION]hinge @phatannie [MENTION=32044]Ash[/MENTION]leykaterankin #edproposed #tiffanys #longgrain #ed #friends #junglecurry

http://instagram.com/p/WgtYlgOrFv/

Miss Hugo is Annie

Ben was interviewed at the ambipur candles launch

Single and ready to mingle! Big Brother's Ben: 'I've joined Grindr!'

http://www.yourtv.com.au/Blog.aspx?blogentryid=1161045&showcomments=true

Layla told TheFIX that she and Ben were at the same BB audition in 2012: "We should've been in the same house!"

I didn't know that Ben had auditioned before...I thought that was just Ed and Tim

I know! What a joke! Ben is a liar! That's not the story he told the public! That in turn makes Alex a liar as well because he made out as though this was Ben's first year of auditioning.

I think if Drully had a tiff and Drew needed time out, I think he would go stay with Tim for the night.
Dougal lives in Melbourne, so he would only stay with him if visiting, or going back to live there?

I agree he would stay with Tim for a night here or there but if he wasn't living with Tully and not employed in Sydney I think he would go back and stay with Doogal

Yeah that's the supposed "shocker" one Scoopla tried to con us with last night. The discussion is a few pages back about it... maybe more than that considering my Tim spam tonight. :p

haha that Ben thing's already been posted too along with the proof that he's full of shit about just joining Grindr now as he had been active on there before he was in the house. Are your glasses foggy tonight?

it wasn't the same interview this ones from thefix the interviewer is brunette and ask about who they would kill, if they were in the hunger games, Jade,Tahan and Ed names were brought up LOL..the scoopla talked about Jaded and Tully

9 months ago
Happy Birthday Miss Hugo!! @edlower [MENTION=722]nick[/MENTION]lower33 [MENTION=24598]Nikki[/MENTION]hinge @phatannie [MENTION=32044]Ash[/MENTION]leykaterankin #edproposed #tiffanys #longgrain #ed #friends #junglecurry

http://instagram.com/p/WgtYlgOrFv/

Miss Hugo is Annie

Maybe her friend is just joking considering the housemates all bought her this from Tiffany's? Or do you think Ed bought her a ring on top of it? I wouldn't put much past him or his family but this is looking innocent to me.

phatannie
9 months ago
I am one lucky biddie. Best roomies ever! Thank you @ nikkihinge @ nicklower33 @ edlower. I freaking love it!

074a61f4865c11e2bdc622000a1fb844_7.jpg

Maybe her friend is just joking considering the housemates all bought her this from Tiffany's? Or do you think Ed bought her a ring on top of it? I wouldn't put much past him or his family but this is looking innocent to me.

phatannie
9 months ago
I am one lucky biddie. Best roomies ever! Thank you @ nikkihinge @ nicklower33 @ edlower. I freaking love it!

074a61f4865c11e2bdc622000a1fb844_7.jpg

Ed proposed (suggested) to all to get her a Tiffany gift. My take.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back