Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it sucks to be them because I just managed to find a bunch of their posts cached that weren't even included in that Leesa Little article. Maybe if I paste them here a Jade fan can get them to her along with the screenshot of how many posts there were on September 25th compared to how many are showing there now so she knows heaps have been deleted?!

I am pretty sure the hm's read what is being said in here. If not, surely jades friends or family would have filled her in.

I am pretty sure the hm's read what is being said in here. If not, surely jades friends or family would have filled her in.

I really hope someone in her camp is filling her in or even better, reading here. I'll take your word for it. :)

I definitely think there's more to the Annie and Ed story than we know. But I've thought that for so long now that I'm at the same point where I am with Caleb - I'm not sure if it was one thing or a culmination of things that make me think that. I do know that the way Nick, Milly and even Annie in a more veiled way ripped into Jade on the blog was a big sign to me because it didn't make sense for a family so concerned with their image unless they had loyalty to and were trying to protect someone's (Annie) feelings. That was back when I was a massive Jade fan and was arguing a bit with Nick because I couldn't understand why they'd trash someone to that extent when surely they knew nothing good would come of it with the public as they had access to the same voting % and social media opinions we did.

I'm struggling to buy that they're engaged though. Shagging maybe or maybe just bff's with one or both of them having unresolved feelings sounds more likely to me. Put it this way... I wouldn't be surprised to hear a year or two from now that they are engaged. But I don't think so yet.

something is fishy

lately I've been thinking Nick is single again and likes Boog's friend (it just seems odd that they have hung out a couple times, Ed wants to portray himself as classy, moral, politically correct and Boog isn't really any of those) just a hunch
Didn't we hear something today or yesterday about Nick using Ed's newfound fame to score chicks? Maybe from the Heidi show? I'm exhausted right now though so I might be messing up the source but I'm sure we were talking about it in here or the JA thread. If that's the case then yeah he's single but to be fair, we really don't know if Jess is. I can understand why they're all hanging out though even if there is nothing romantic going on. All 4 of them are well off, private school types so while they may seem a bit different on the surface, I reckon they have more in common than it would seem at first glance which is why Boog and Ed tended to get along well, Ed didn't really slam her in the house and she took a measured approach with Jade/Ed and not so much Jade individually. I suspect Nick and Ed are just as rowdy behind closed doors - especially being a part of the footy crew - and for all we know Annie and Nikki are the same.

I remember saying in the LF thread one day that I could actually see myself being friends with Ed despite how much I dislike what I've seen of him inside and out of the house because he reminds me so much of one particular group of my guy friends. They all treat their girl friends (not romantic ones) brilliantly... perfect gentleman, will come to your rescue if you need them for something... but none of us would ever date them and we pity those who do because in the end their mates, us girls included, and their own ambition always wins out over any woman they have around at the time. Until they meet the one I guess although mine are all still floating through alone in their late 20s/early 30s.

Didn't we hear something today or yesterday about Nick using Ed's newfound fame to score chicks? Maybe from the Heidi show? I'm exhausted right now though so I might be messing up the source but I'm sure we were talking about it in here or the JA thread. If that's the case then yeah he's single but to be fair, we really don't know if Jess is. I can understand why they're all hanging out though even if there is nothing romantic going on. All 4 of them are well off, private school types so while they may seem a bit different on the surface, I reckon they have more in common than it would seem at first glance which is why Boog and Ed tended to get along well, Ed didn't really slam her in the house and she took a measured approach with Jade/Ed and not so much Jade individually. I suspect Nick and Ed are just as rowdy behind closed doors - especially being a part of the footy crew - and for all we know Annie and Nikki are the same.

I remember saying in the LF thread one day that I could actually see myself being friends with Ed despite how much I dislike what I've seen of him inside and out of the house because he reminds me so much of one particular group of my guy friends. They all treat their girl friends (not romantic ones) brilliantly... perfect gentleman, will come to your rescue if you need them for something... but none of us would ever date them and we pity those who do because in the end their mates, us girls included, and their own ambition always wins out over any woman they have around at the time. Until they meet the one I guess although mine are all still floating through alone in their late 20s/early 30s.
there was some mention of Nick's dating life on heidi's show but the convo got quickly turned toward the Lower's telepathic powers

9 months ago
Happy Birthday Miss Hugo!! @edlower [MENTION=722]nick[/MENTION]lower33 [MENTION=24598]Nikki[/MENTION]hinge @phatannie [MENTION=32044]Ash[/MENTION]leykaterankin #edproposed #tiffanys #longgrain #ed #friends #junglecurry

http://instagram.com/p/WgtYlgOrFv/

Miss Hugo is Annie

I don't think it was a ring. Take a look at this 2nd picture. She now has 2 bracelets on the same wrist and a new one on the other wrist. No ring on her left hand. Still the hastag #edproposed is suspicious along with none of his flatmates being around when Jade visited, and the jabs his family took at Jade early on in the season.

http://instagram.com/p/WhBfBLOrAs/

Can I just point out that there's no freaking way Ed would be posting photos of him with Annie at the moment if there really was something going on. Ed is extremely image conscious. If he had something to hide he'd be hiding this girl. Not posting her all over social media when he knows there's a swarm of people watching his every move to determine his intentions with Jade.

Something might have happened with these two in the past (hence Annie's blog posts and possessive/jealous cracks at Jade and Boog on social media) and Annie might still have feelings there...but I'll bet every dollar left in my bank account that there's nothing going on now.

Can I just point out that there's no freaking way Ed would be posting photos of him with Annie at the moment if there really was something going on. Ed is extremely image conscious. If he had something to hide he'd be hiding this girl. Not posting her all over social media when he knows there's a swarm of people watching his every move to determine his intentions with Jade.

Something might have happened with these two in the past (hence Annie's blog posts and possessive/jealous cracks at Jade and Boog on social media) and Annie might still have feelings there...but I'll bet every dollar left in my bank account that there's nothing going on now.
Littlebear and I were wondering if you'd like to help us eat a couch?

He can't hide her forever, they have to go on with their life together and have to be able to go out in public so it is better to go out and ten if questioned paint it as innocent again. They may or may not be engaged but they are more than just plutonic friends and that is something I am certain of.

He can't hide her forever, they have to go on with their life together and have to be able to go out in public so it is better to go out and ten if questioned paint it as innocent again. They may or may not be engaged but they are more than just plutonic friends and that is something I am certain of.

No they couldn't hide it forever, but they wouldn't be "coming out" with it this soon, especially when there's still a swarm of people following his updates to see what's going on with him and Jade. Ed is an extremely careful person. There's no way he'd go to the trouble of all the damage control he's done in the last couple of weeks, only to screw it all up a couple of days later by posting a photo of his lover on Instagram.

No they couldn't hide it forever, but they wouldn't be "coming out" with it this soon, especially when there's still a swarm of people following his updates to see what's going on with him and Jade. Ed is an extremely careful person. There's no way he'd go to the trouble of all the damage control he's done in the last couple of weeks, only to screw it all up a couple of days later by posting a photo of his lover on Instagram.

Agreed - and there is no way Nick would let that happen yet either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back