Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ed's off flogging his new business haha

edjlower
15 minutes ago
First @uber experience. Courtesy of @aston_club. Wow!! Rolling with nicklower33 tomwest01 Smacka17 #uber #astonclub #bbau

c6ae965a4dda11e399600eb5e76a152c_7.jpg

Does anyone think that Ed looks terrible recently? He just looks so hagged!

i love lucy :)

:)

Oh Stockbridge I can see the Scottish hipsters now. Edinburgh is a great city, used to live close by until last year I miss it loads.
I miss it too. A couple of years ago I meant to visit Edinburgh for a week, ended up getting too comfortable and happy there and stayed for almost three months lol. I was based in Stockbridge and worked in one of the pubs there, such a beautiful area, beautiful city... take me back!! Haha.

Has Tim been bothering anyone else lately? I find he's coming across as very stuck up since coming out of the house. I was quite taken aback by his comment to Tahan in the video when he says something like "Get Out - This is MY house". Give it a rest Tim. There were more housemates than you! Ugghhhh.......makes sense why I got over him a few weeks before the finale! Tahan should have so won!

Jade seems quiet tonight since she left Dreamworld but Ed out and about

edjlower
16 minutes ago
At Fog with this mob [MENTION=722]nick[/MENTION]lower33 [MENTION=33107]tom[/MENTION]west01 [MENTION=34960]Smac[/MENTION]ka17 #boysnight #dinnerdate #legends

Attachments

• 73898e7e4de111e3a58a12ed6242b6a3_7.jpg
    73898e7e4de111e3a58a12ed6242b6a3_7.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 452
Jade seems quiet tonight since she left Dreamworld but Ed out and about

edjlower
16 minutes ago
At Fog with this mob [MENTION=722]nick[/MENTION]lower33 [MENTION=33107]tom[/MENTION]west01 [MENTION=34960]Smac[/MENTION]ka17 #boysnight #dinnerdate #legends
View attachment 35174
So is Ed so drunk he's posting photos of Mikkayla?

I don't understand. This comes out as the right pic in my reply to you, but in your post it's Mikkayla and Katie Price...

Has Tim been bothering anyone else lately? I find he's coming across as very stuck up since coming out of the house. I was quite taken aback by his comment to Tahan in the video when he says something like "Get Out - This is MY house". Give it a rest Tim. There were more housemates than you! Ugghhhh.......makes sense why I got over him a few weeks before the finale! Tahan should have so won!

I like Tim but I think we all knew he was going to be a bit insufferable with the power going to his head when he won. I still think he deserved it, and in all honesty Tahan probably would have been just as bad had have she won. A tweet of his last night really pissed me off though. Someone tweeted him and said "Good win mate, but you didn't have much competition all series", and Tim replied something like "I know!! They could have made it a bit harder for me!"

I'm not the type that's gonna take a stab at someone on Twitter, but I really felt like replying to it and reminding him that he only won by 2% and he and Jade were level as of an hour before the lines closed, and for a lot of the last weeks Tahan was the favourite by the bookies to win. It certainly wasn't the walk in the park that his ego seemed to believe.

I like Tim but I think we all knew he was going to be a bit insufferable with the power going to his head when he won. I still think he deserved it, and in all honesty Tahan probably would have been just as bad had have she won. A tweet of his last night really pissed me off though. Someone tweeted him and said "Good win mate, but you didn't have much competition all series", and Tim replied something like "I know!! They could have made it a bit harder for me!"

I'm not the type that's gonna take a stab at someone on Twitter, but I really felt like replying to it and reminding him that he only won by 2% and he and Jade were level as of an hour before the lines closed, and for a lot of the last weeks Tahan was the favourite by the bookies to win. It certainly wasn't the walk in the park that his ego seemed to believe.

Yep. They will all be wishing they were nicer to their actual fans when their 15 minutes of fame is up (and trust me, that's not too far away).

I miss it too. A couple of years ago I meant to visit Edinburgh for a week, ended up getting too comfortable and happy there and stayed for almost three months lol. I was based in Stockbridge and worked in one of the pubs there, such a beautiful area, beautiful city... take me back!! Haha.
Ha, I live in Canonmills so only 5 mins from Stockbridge. What pub were you working in? I am often in either the Antiq or the Baillie as my best friend lives in St Stephen Street.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back