Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, someone just left this comment on Drew's last instagram pic. Wtf...
I know you probably get alot of messages like this but i wanted to let you know truly how much u inspire me. When I was 3 my dad and mum had a massive fight and got divorced. My dad moved to the other side of the world and two months later drowned on a boat. The year I turned 5 my mum found a new partner who seemed normal but on her second date with him he murdered her. So I moved in with my cousin whom I was very close with. Life was normal with its ups and downs. In primary school I was bullied to the point that I was in yr4 and self harmed. In yr6 everyone hated me I barley went to school because I physically an mentally couldn't handle it. In yr7 I became really close with one of the boys in my class and he moved away at the end of the year he was my world. This year 2 weeks to date he was in a car accident, and they turned of his life support and he died. This year I was starting fresh, but first day of school I was bullied and bashed. This year my Nanna died and my aunty died both about 5 months ago. On my birthday I got 1 present from my cousin and nobody else remembered. Then yesterday I was by my cousins bedside at the hospital and they made the decision to turn of her life support, she died with me in her arms. You have kept me alive, everything thing you do is amazing! Thanks for giving me the strength to keep on going. Xxx

WTF indeed I'm betting someone is trying their hand at a little creative writing in a desperate attempt to get noticed.

Lol I bet Mikki was delighted with that Katie photo and couldn't wait to get it online.

Wonder if any of them brought up being on BB to Katie. Her Ex-husband won celeb BBUK a couple of years ago.

Agree...WTF. Drew seems cool but that's a little insane..

And the funny thing is... he's probably so busy and hammered at the party that he'll never read it and it will get lost with all his other messages and tweets...

If it's Mikkayla's Instagram, taking that pic down would be in her best interests :)

Yes or she won't be invited to Katie's Xmas bash!! Good way to lose a new celebrity friend. Oops!

WTF indeed I'm betting someone is trying their hand at a little creative writing in a desperate attempt to get noticed.

Lol I bet Mikki was delighted with that Katie photo and couldn't wait to get it online.

Agree with both @ Lisa. Spot on.

'Least said soonest mended'? That photo's a shocker...

Hopefully more fug photos will be revealed as they all get drunker.

How to get a celebrity (fr)enemy in 20 seconds or less:.
1. Go to her promo party
2. Take a pic of her looking like a bloated mess
3. Post it to Instagram
4. Instant celebrity (fr)enemy!

Pity about the open mouth (again) but that eye colour sure makes up for it! Such a looker!

I thought that was good reason to have his mouth open with surprise/shock, did you see all the gold flakes in his drink and on his finger? LOL

Katie Price shoes being launched tonight is called The Gold Collection, so might be why?

Hopefully more hot mess fug photos will be revealed as they all get drunker.

How to get a celebrity (fr)enemy in 20 seconds or less:.
1. Go to her promo party
2. Take a pic of her looking like a bloated mess
3. Post it to Instagram
4. Instant celebrity (fr)enemy!
You missed the worst bit on Drew's anyway: #Tullyishotter
Love it.

I thought that was good reason to have his mouth open with surprise/shock, did you see all the gold flakes in his drink and on his finger? LOL

Katie Price shoes being launched tonight is called The Gold Collection, so might be why?

Yep good enough reason, true that! What are those flakes? Totally cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back