Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
every sentence of this is flawed. Majorly flawed. I worry about your psyche more than anyone else on this forum.

Well don't worry about me just because it don't hate Tully because her relationship I knew nothing about ended.

You keep on hating people based on things you are clueless about though, that is certainly the high ground.

Pot…kettle

If I have ever patronised you, for that I apologise. Not my intention. A good debate where opinions differentiate is what I'm attempting, not to patronise with short cutting remarks underneath people's observations, opinions and speculations. If I have done this I'm sorry. Moving on now.,,

Tim is doing appearances this weekend at Dreamworld but I'm not sure if any of the others will be with him. And there are also Christmas parties in the BB House that the public can buy tickets to on Nov 30th and Dec 7th that will have HM appearances but the site doesn't say which ones. :)

A Christmas party in the house sounds cool. I'm impressed with how organised the appearances are in the UK they just sling them out and its sink or swim.

Aaron + Faye 4ever!!!!

Oh forgot about them ( I was referring to Rachel and Nathan) if people think Tully gets trolled bad its still not as bad as your own sister and mum doing it while your still in the house!

Taken before lunch but just posted by Drew:

View attachment 35124
3080044-jaw_drop_by_masterswordman.png.jpg

[MENTION=34045]Miiiiike[/MENTION] lol.

Tahlia is out Christmas shopping and Drew and Tully were planning to go shopping in the afternoon - what's the bet Tahlia and Tully like the same spots for shopping. Wouldn't that be an awkward encounter.

Also, the necklace Tully is wearing is the same one she wore when she went back into the house to pash Drew. It says "Young Hearts".

Edit: Apparently Tahlia is at Marrickville Metro and Tim said they were going to King Street - so I guess that won't happen if that is where they go.

Last edited:
i think it's hysterical that the same people making fun of tahlia for selling her story and, yes, lashing out somewhat vindictively at the two people who caused her a lot of pain.... Are the same people who are also cheering on drew for getting bitchy on twitter and lashing out somewhat vindictively at those trying to hurt him and his new gf.

Double standards much?

Why is it okay for drew to speak out against the anonymous people throwing hate at him on the internet, but it's not okay for tahlia to speak out against the two non anonymous people who hurt her?

Why is drew allowed to be mad that people are making fun of tully, but tahlia isn't allowed to be mad that her ex girlfriend cheated on her, disrespected her in front of the entire nation and treated her like she was entirely worthless and inconsequential?

Why is drew allowed to express his anger in bitchy nasty tweets, but tahlia isn't allowed to express her anger in a one-off story?

Why is drew's retaliation commendable, but tahlia's not?

Why is tahlia expected to take the high road when clearly you guys are loving drew taking the low road?

Either label both scenarios immature, spiteful, not a good look etc etc, or admit they're both okay. You can't pick and choose, you can't say one is fine and one is not. Stop being hypocrites and start being reasonable.

this x 1000!

I don't care for it either, but I can understand to a degree if it is aimed at haters

I think it's just what young generation often do now LOL poke out tongues,do peace signs, frown to show the creases, give the finger,pout their lips, thumbsup and all the other poses and hand-gestures .....it's suppose to be funny and show attitude, with all the endless selfies and photos taken with friends/fans:)

wavefinger.gif

If I have ever patronised you, for that I apologise. Not my intention. A good debate where opinions differentiate is what I'm attempting, not to patronise with short cutting remarks underneath people's observations, opinions and speculations. If I have done this I'm sorry. Moving on now.,,

I never said I was a hater! I just said it's unattractive when people put their finger up in a photo. How can you say that's nice???
I think what's going on here is what I'm going to dub an 'Estelle fan' mentality, where Tully got so much crap that her fans are completely over protective and jump like a piranha on anyone that says something remotely negative about Tully or whoever is associating with her at the time.
They're harmless really and even though Prufrock is on cue, she's pretty much the most reasonable out of the bunch.
I get it, I was like this with Estelle.
Tully and Tahlia still follow each other on Twitter.
Of course they do, I don't believe they're done for good (I know that's not a popular belief but just a hunch).

Tully and Tahlia still follow each other on Twitter.
Yeah, even after Tahlia tweeted the "gross" and the other stuff after that, Tully was still favouriting a couple of her tweets. Plus they share a dog so i'd guess they have to see each other every week or whatever their schedule for the dog is. Very weird situation there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back