Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boog says she loves this babe [MENTION=27738]tee[/MENTION]_smyth....What?!!!!

I thought Tully was the spawn of Satan (going by some of the posters here)
And don't forget being a succubus too. I'd hate anyone to forget that ;)...although I suppose succubi really are the devil's spawn anyway, aren't they?

(Oops ~I just posted this in the wrong thread.) Let's see if I can piece this Ed and Jade situation together: Jade's father has been with her since her eviction, but he goes home today. Jade and Ed have one more appearance today from Noon-1pm. Jade wrote on Twitter that she's going back to Ballina on Sunday. Ed's brother Nick and roommate Annie have left their home until Thursday (Annie to Bali & Nick to "the bush"). So, if this thing is going to take off, we should see Ed and Jade sneaking off together ASAP.

http://instagram.com/p/gciYx3uTcF/

I've loved reading this thread, I hope both couples work out, or they are at least happy, I'm loving all the photos and gossip

Considering how obsessed with defending Tully you are, I would have assumed you'd know what has garnered her such flak.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRv5YVWnPXo

Watch from about the 20 minute mark.

I think that's interesting you bring this day up:

At 1:33...Drew says that this was probably the biggest lie he told in the house right to Tullz's face (about this night and the champagne)...It kind of makes that night a little more understandable her reaction (not completely but you kind of get why she was ticked off that the TV version didn't show).....someone she trusted lied right to her face when she asked him about it...and I think she has issues with trust to begin with...swearing isn't all that bad considering (not to completely defend her....but it is more nuanced that the 100% anti-Tully view you seem to spout in a lot of your posts)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFMPk1Oi_sk

I think that's interesting you bring this day up:

At 1:33...Drew says that this was probably the biggest lie he told in the house right to Tullz's face (about this night and the champagne)...It kind of makes that night a little more understandable her reaction (not completely but you kind of get why she was ticked off that the TV version didn't show).....someone she trusted lied right to her face when she asked him about it...and I think she has issues with trust to begin with...swearing isn't all that bad considering (not to completely defend her....but it is more nuanced that the 100% anti-Tully view you seem to spout in a lot of your posts)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFMPk1Oi_sk
Her reaction was totally over the top and you can tell it ruined Drew's night.
The stuff that has been said about Tully has been disgusting and out of line, but she is a polarizing character for a reason.
I think perhaps obsession lies more with people who can quote the characters they 'love' or hate.

I don't hate Tully at all.
Up until that point I wasn't that fussed with Tully but when she did that I wanted her evicted as I didn't want to see that sort of behaviour on screen (and there's a lot of people that felt this way).

The stuff that has been said about Tully has been disgusting and out of line, but she is a polarizing character for a reason.

I didn't say she wasn't a polarizing character....I'm just simply pointing out the reason she was so upset that night and bringing new light to an event from Drew's perspective that we didn't see on TV....Drew said he got what he deserved...The end..

She doesn't hold back her emotions (love it or hate it...it's a fact)....and I can see why her emotions were super angry with him that night...

I didn't say she wasn't a polarizing character....
Yeah....I'm pretty sure I didn't accuse you of anything either.

People are entitled to have an opinion about Tully that isn't entirely smelling of roses.

And no way did Drew deserve to be spoken like that, ever.

I didn't say she wasn't a polarizing character....I'm just simply pointing out the reason she was so upset that night and bringing new light to an event from Drew's perspective that we didn't see on TV....Drew said he got what he deserved...The end..

She doesn't hold back her emotions (love it or hate it...it's a fact)....and I can see why her emotions were super angry with him that night...
I actually think Sorceress is right (drumroll) that Tully is a polarising character. The problem for me is based on that is what people choose to do with that. I agree with you about nuance...something completely lacking when Tully has been 'mean' to Drew ;)

I don't hate Tully at all.
Up until that point I wasn't that fussed with Tully but when she did that I wanted her evicted as I didn't want to see that sort of behaviour on screen (and there's a lot of people that felt this way).
Okay, I went back to the 20 minute mark and endured the drivel on sex tapes and then gave up. So this one is yours by default :)
What always stood out for me in that episode was 'I'm in the pool'. See, I can quote BB sometimes, but I can't re-watch episodes forensically, even though I thought I'd give it a go.

(Oops ~I just posted this in the wrong thread.) Let's see if I can piece this Ed and Jade situation together: Jade's father has been with her since her eviction, but he goes home today. Jade and Ed have one more appearance today from Noon-1pm. Jade wrote on Twitter that she's going back to Ballina on Sunday. Ed's brother Nick and roommate Annie have left their home until Thursday (Annie to Bali & Nick to "the bush"). So, if this thing is going to take off, we should see Ed and Jade sneaking off together ASAP.

http://instagram.com/p/gciYx3uTcF/

I'll be interesting what happens the next few days!

First, I have to say this thread has been a lot of fun to read. I so loved your BB and think it truly rates the best of the year out of the 4 major English versions, BBUS, BBCA, BBUK and the top BBAU!!!

Loved the dynamics of Tim, Tahan, Drew and Ben, but I also liked many other HM's. I really do wish the best for both Tully and Jade (just saying the girls names here) and I can't say what will happen or even place judgement on the relationships as I have no idea if I was back in my 20's how I would of acted being locked up with, okay I would have jumped Drew, see what I am trying to say! I, as many saw the distance Ed emotionally had with Jade, but that was my perception as others. Some really saw it differently then I did. Time will tell on the outside really what happens down the road. We see it on all the shows I mentioned. In fact, Dexter and Charlie Travis from BBUK are still hanging and who would have thought??? While Courtney Stoden has left her father husband Doug here in the US.

I predict Jed will slowly (Okay, maybe a month) die out and Drully, well, will go on for a few months, but who knows it could take off and Lord, I know so many females who act like Tully with their mates 20 yrs after marriage. Depends on Drew's patience and ability to let those moments slide by. I just wish the best for all the HM's. I love the opinions of all here and the "gossip" of what is happening or perceived now. Damn, I have 101 days invested too... LOL.

Now, for the below. Wil Heuser was on BB14 and is a truly fantastic person who is just as off the wall as Tim, but in a totally different way. He is a good friend and an amazing person. Yes, I am biased because he is a friend, but he was putting these vids together before BB and some of the Real Housewives ones are good. Some are really shitty as the poster said, but hey he keeps it going. If you liked the below video here is his site where they are all posted. thewilshow.com

Cheap plug I know. (he's my Drew without benefits!)

Shit, in the US, they take it to youtube and make a short shitty film about it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5Tdv05VZfY
Then take to twitter. LOL

You should remember that Tully went into the show very uncertain of her existing relationship. So when I watched Jade agonizing about Ed after he was evicted I thought, "That was Tully four or five months ago." I think she believed that she was likely to be dumped irrespective of what she did on the show.

She did think of not going on the show at all. I imaging that she decided to roll roll the dice.

I saw a few scenes in which Tully was crying over her girlfriend. There were a lot of comments in this forum that said that she was cynically trying to get sympathy. But I interpreted it differently. The tears were real and I think she was crying about the loss of a relationship that she was afraid no longer existed.

I never interpreted it like that, or maybe I didn't want to. I had it in my mind that she was just plain nuts (although I let my personal feelings and experiences get in the way). Looking back, I do think she struggled in the house and had an ongoing battle within herself which was elaborated in a closed up environment. I still couldn't stand her in the house though and was glad she was evicted, but I do reflect on her days there and think she was misunderstood and due to the cheating, it was hard for me and others to see past that. I think she has done an amazing job on the outside of the house and think in her own way has shined. I know I'm not the only one who has had a a change of heart to her. She is a little damaged and a little imbalanced but she also is a good person and is doing her best to cope with her mistakes and IMO has redeemed herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back