Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone seen the barrage of Twitter abuse being lobbed at Tully (and Drew, somewhat) today? It's just a small gang of anonymous morons with an extraordinary amount of both cruelty and time on their hands, but jeez. Maybe I'm a little naive to all of that, but it's actually shocking.
Tully has been getting abused on twitter since she got out.

The irony of people who have never had a relationship with a human directly attacking people because of their relationship is not lost on me.

Many people here question Ed and Jade's relationship, mostly on Ed's part, but most people here would never go attack them directly on twitter because of it. It is crazy.

Social media behavior of fans has gotten off the rails in the last two to three seasons of Big Brother in the US. So much so I think it is going to jeopardize the future of the show. It is almost at the point that only an insane person would go on BB US. Unfortunately it seems Australia is heading down this road as well.

Many think Drew & Tully are a couple now but I haven't seen Drew posting any single photo of Him & Tully together on his social media, except for the only one with his family. All his photos with Tully were mainly posted by her.

Tully is a social media expert. Drews last tweet before leaving bb was in January. Not sure you can read anything at all into that.

If Drew admits his love for Tully after he got out of the house in other social media then I'm wrong? I just feel a little weird when he has not yet posted any photo of them together after leaving the house.
Your world perspective is seriously warped. Not everyone lives their lives on social media.

I would LOVE to be a fly on the wall to see how Drew & Tully get on in the real world! Inside BB Drew couldn't get/keep/stay away from the Succubus (Tully). He had nowhere to go. She will be the same immature, selfish, crazy, emotional trainwreck on the outside. She will drive him nuts lol. And, to be honest, he deserves it for being so bitchy & mean to other HM's.

No u!

no doubt bout going off the rails in BBUS with the social media crap. makes me glad i dont have or want a twatter account. if i see that stuff its from being posted on forums. i remember a few times looking at some of the HM accounts in the past and it was just so time consuming. i dont see how some people can be on that shit all day and night.

jadealbany
37 minutes ago
Having a chat #NW with @edjlower
fcafca9e48b711e3957512f7cf5a730f_7.jpg

drewbb13
10 minutes ago
Just two punks
88ab778e48bb11e391e312f04e0fef50_8.jpg

no doubt bout going off the rails in BBUS with the social media crap. makes me glad i dont have or want a twatter account. if i see that stuff its from being posted on forums. i remember a few times looking at some of the HM accounts in the past and it was just so time consuming. i dont see how some people can be on that shit all day and night.

God i thought it was only me!

Tully has lost a significant amount of weight since she left the house, the girl needs to start eating more.

Such a shame... she had a nice set bouncing around when she got them out on one of the party nights..... we should hold a minutes silence in memory of tullys fun bags.

Someone put this comment under the photo that Drew just posted of him and Tully on facebook. I don't know if it's true or not but does sound like how they are. That relationship is toxic.

Drew- you can do sooo much better!!! Please... I saw you two arguing at the Star last night and she freaken pushed you and you kept following after her, then she fully snubbed that poor bloke who wanted a photo- she just stared at him angrily and walked off!! At least you turned back to look at him apologetically but you just kept on following. You deserve better!!!

Like · Reply · 50 · about an hour ago via mobile

Someone put this comment under the photo that Drew just posted of him and Tully on facebook. I don't know if it's true or not but does sound like how they are. That relationship is toxic.

Drew- you can do sooo much better!!! Please... I saw you two arguing at the Star last night and she freaken pushed you and you kept following after her, then she fully snubbed that poor bloke who wanted a photo- she just stared at him angrily and walked off!! At least you turned back to look at him apologetically but you just kept on following. You deserve better!!!

Bloody typical ..... Drew better get away from that girl before she brings him down with her

What's his username on Facebook? I haven't seen anything like this anywhere else and there are photo's around of the two of them with people at Star City last night, so she certainly wasn't snubbing everyone. Anybody could make something like this up, so unless I see confirmation by someone else (preferably someone who is not an anonymous member of the public), I'm taking it with a grain of salt.

Read the comments on Facebook, the name is there.
Because there's a name on facebook it's true? Surely the poster could do better than that? Doesn't there at least have to be a photo and at least 10 others to confirm it?

Is this Drew's karma for using girls for comfort and emotional support during winter when he probably wasn't that interested in anything serious with them? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back