Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's off topic, but where on earth is Tahan in all of this? I wonder if it's optional for them to participate.

I know it's off topic, but where on earth is Tahan in all of this? I wonder if it's optional for them to participate.

She is there, she's just not the social media butterfly a lot of the rest of them seem to be. She is in a video earlier in the evening in a hotel gown (I think) watching herself on the phone. Think she was looking at the os.

Ed's Sister & Brother already followed Jade's instagram. Ed followed Jade's Dad one. But Jade has not yet followed Ed's sibblings. It seems like Ed's family is spying Jade now & it's Ed's turn to pursuit Jade outside as she said when she was inside the house after Ed's leaving. Jade is more popular than Ed now. Her social media followers/ likes after 1 day: Istagram: +73k; FB: +32k; Twitter: +13k

1415582_10201894188229455_404613771_n.jpg

Many think Drew & Tully are a couple now but I haven't seen Drew posting any single photo of Him & Tully together on his social media, except for the only one with his family. All his photos with Tully were mainly posted by her.

Many think Drew & Tully are a couple now but I haven't seen Drew posting any single photo of Him & Tully together on his social media, except for the only one with his family. All his photos with Tully were mainly posted by her.
Oh goody. A conspiracy theory.

Yes it is a good thing. One thing that I kept thinking about is the way Tim perceived tully. Her rock was the broken and Tim said because Tullys heart was broken. He also said that tully is the girl he would go for. Tim has a good judge of character and he saw tully this way, then there is much more that viewers didn't see. Before anyone jumps me on this... Just e let me explain. Jade stayed right up to the end and by the end of it people did start questioning whether the jaded relationship was as one sided as it was. So if some people are saying that jade was made to be viewed in a certain way, is it not possible the same logic can be applied to tully? Btw, tully was nuts, but I don't believe it was her only side that's all.

You should remember that Tully went into the show very uncertain of her existing relationship. So when I watched Jade agonizing about Ed after he was evicted I thought, "That was Tully four or five months ago." I think she believed that she was likely to be dumped irrespective of what she did on the show.

She did think of not going on the show at all. I imaging that she decided to roll roll the dice.

I saw a few scenes in which Tully was crying over her girlfriend. There were a lot of comments in this forum that said that she was cynically trying to get sympathy. But I interpreted it differently. The tears were real and I think she was crying about the loss of a relationship that she was afraid no longer existed.

Drew doesn't post many pics at all, I wouldn't read anything into that.

Ed's Sister & Brother already followed Jade's instagram. Ed followed Jade's Dad one. But Jade has not yet followed Ed's sibblings. It seems like Ed's family is spying Jade now & it's Ed's turn to pursuit Jade outside as she said when she was inside the house after Ed's leaving. Jade is more popular than Ed now. Her social media followers/ likes after 1 day: Istagram: +73k; FB: +32k; Twitter: +13k

View attachment 34879
Yep pretty obvious that Ed wants to get to know Jade.

Drew doesn't post many pics at all, I wouldn't read anything into that.

But I reckon a woman who is in love would love her man to introduce her in his FB to everyone, eg: posting a photo of them together.
Jade & Ed are both have posted their photos on their social media. Ed even posted his photo with Jade's dad.

But I reckon a woman who is in love would love her man to introduce her in his FB to everyone, eg: posting a photo of them together.
Jade & Ed are both have posted their photos on their social media. Ed even posted his photo with Jade's dad.
I reckon that you have little idea of the myriad of ways a couple may progress in a relationship.. And does Tully really need an introduction?

But it does look like one side if she is only person keeps posting their photos. We have to wait & see, they said they love each other when they were in the house but they have not yet switched their relationship status on their social media. That's how he can make her woman being proud about their relationship in front of the public.

But it does look like one side if she is only person keeps posting their photos. We have to wait & see, they said they love each other when they were in the house but they have not yet switched their relationship status on their social media.
I don't know what to say. Are you actually implying can't be real if it hasn't been announced on social media? I have no words.

If Drew admits his love for Tully after he got out of the house in other social media then I'm wrong? I just feel a little weird when he has not yet posted any photo of them together after leaving the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back