Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Drew admits his love for Tully after he got out of the house in other social media then I'm wrong? I just feel a little weird when he has not yet posted any photo of them together after leaving the house.
I don't think it matters how 'weird' you feel, or how I feel. What they do and when they do it is their business rather than ours now and Tully in particular receives enough putrid twitters and comments on facebook already. Making it official will send the haters into a feeding frenzy.

I would LOVE to be a fly on the wall to see how Drew & Tully get on in the real world! Inside BB Drew couldn't get/keep/stay away from the Succubus (Tully). He had nowhere to go. She will be the same immature, selfish, crazy, emotional trainwreck on the outside. She will drive him nuts lol. And, to be honest, he deserves it for being so bitchy & mean to other HM's.

I don't think it matters how 'weird' you feel, or how I feel. What they do and when they do it is their business rather than ours now and Tully in particular receives enough putrid twitters and comments on facebook already. Making it official will send the haters into a feeding frenzy.

The thread was opened for discussion & observation. If it's their business then why you come to this thread & have your say. If they both don't post their photos it's different story but Tully is the only person who posts their photo now. That's my opinion. You can have your own opinion. No more discussion needed b/e you & me.

I voted for the Sugar Sisters so that Tully would go. It was like watching a train wreck, but I also remember Ben sobbing when she left. He was doing a very good imitation of Tully in fact. I think she's fascinating...bright...almost too bright and yes, she seems damaged in some ways. I'm super impressed by the way she's handled mass bullying for want of a better expression.

Thankyou. I thought I must be the only person to find Tully fascinating.

You're most welcome. Read back through this thread. We've been spreading a little love (without descending into the binary of 'If I love x, I must hate y.')

I would LOVE to be a fly on the wall to see how Drew & Tully get on in the real world! Inside BB Drew couldn't get/keep/stay away from the Succubus (Tully). He had nowhere to go. She will be the same immature, selfish, crazy, emotional trainwreck on the outside. She will drive him nuts lol. And, to be honest, he deserves it for being so bitchy & mean to other HM's.

I was really enjoying reading through this thread with people having various intelligent opinions regarding Ed/Jade & Drew/Tully and speculating as to outcomes .. as well as the great pics
Pleas take your negative crap to the haters and bullies hall of fame and celebrate how wonderful you are. For fuck sake get over it

I was really enjoying reading through this thread with people having various intelligent opinions regarding Ed/Jade & Drew/Tully and speculating as to outcomes .. as well as the great pics
Pleas take your negative crap to the haters and bullies hall of fame and celebrate how wonderful you are. For fuck sake get over it

I'm aloud to have my opinion. So YOU get over it!

Yes it is a good thing. One thing that I kept thinking about is the way Tim perceived tully. Her rock was the broken and Tim said because Tullys heart was broken. He also said that tully is the girl he would go for. Tim has a good judge of character and he saw tully this way, then there is much more that viewers didn't see. Before anyone jumps me on this... Just e let me explain. Jade stayed right up to the end and by the end of it people did start questioning whether the jaded relationship was as one sided as it was. So if some people are saying that jade was made to be viewed in a certain way, is it not possible the same logic can be applied to tully? Btw, tully was nuts, but I don't believe it was her only side that's all.

I, like you, rated some of the contestants by how other contestants evaluated them. Not only Tim but Ben and Tahan found her endearing. And, of course, Drew who appeared to read people quite insightfully. So there must have been more than was shown.

Since this thread is about after show relationships I am going to punt and say that I think that Tully and Drew will have a strong and enduring relationship.

But it does look like one side if she is only person keeps posting their photos. We have to wait & see, they said they love each other when they were in the house but they have not yet switched their relationship status on their social media. That's how he can make her woman being proud about their relationship in front of the public.

Don't worry. What ever happens you will be the last to be told.

You're not alone....I think she's completely misunderstood by a lot of fans....

She's very interesting IMO, and I'm still upset that she got evicted over the 2-dimensional boring Sugar Sisters to this day (although maybe they got a boring edit as well....but I don't think so...I've never heard anyone really give them any compliments other than they are very nice and sweet).....

And you are a fly on the wall. Admit it.

You're not alone....I think she's completely misunderstood by a lot of fans....

She's very interesting IMO, and I'm still upset that she got evicted over the 2-dimensional boring Sugar Sisters to this day (although maybe they got a boring edit as well....but I don't think so...I've never heard anyone really give them any compliments other than they are very nice and sweet).....

Well, I am not sure whether I am a fan. I find her interesting in the same way as I might find a character in a book or movie interesting. But, I suspect, she is a difficult person to know. Most interesting people are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back