Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bahahaha [MENTION=36804]Funkypete[/MENTION] - you sure are a cheeky little devil!

Funny Caption from Tahan :D
tahny89
46 minutes ago
Oh dear it feels like I am back doing the 3rd wheel challenge again!! Argh @edjlower @jadealbany
e4c17eca48fb11e385d90e105e102132_7.jpg

DREAMWORLD UPDATE: Update: Hi guys, for all fans of Big Brother's Drew, he'll be in park tomorrow (Sunday) from 10-5pm along with Boog. Hope to see you there!

Is anything at dreamworld today? I just heard it got evacuated because of a bushfire. Lucky this didn't happen a week ago...

From Ed's twitter:

Will miss this good looker [MENTION=35880]Jade[/MENTION]Albany. Not for too long though. Will see each other soon #BBAU #goodbyes pic.twitter.com/hMRnoNZfge

jade.jpg

Tully regrammed the photo Drew instagrammed this morning and Ros Reines commented:
"doll, he has more eye makeup than you x"

Tully is apparently at the Sydney airport... heading up to the GC for Drew's birthday tomorrow? She said responded to someone saying "perhaps" when asked if she would.

Tully is apparently at the Sydney airport... heading up to the GC for Drew's birthday tomorrow? She said responded to someone saying "perhaps" when asked if she would.

Tully & Drew are definitely together - she is just playing very casual with all her followers who ask her.

From Tim:
PS: Who's hooking up now?
TD: Um, Caleb and Madaline! They're getting cosy, yeah. Caleb is not speaking to Matt anymore, we're just waiting for the Ed and Jade train to crash [laughs]. And Tully and Drew, they're still going fine.

PS: So they're both on-board?
TD: I'm mates with both of them and all I can say is I hate being the third wheel — they definitely do really care about each other and it's really nice to see tht outside the house they are. . . They're doing it properly. Whereas I don't think Jade and Ed are for real.

http://www.popsugar.com.au/Interview-Big-Brother-2013-Winner-Tim-Dormer-32380827

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back