Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why Caleb and Matt aren't speaking???

From the Interview:

PS: So — Caleb and Matt aren't talking?
TD: They're just not the bromance that they were in the house, they're not the mates they were. Caleb's living it up, loving it and partying it up and Matt's a good guy, he's a genuine guy and he cares about his girlfriend. It's really interesting to see how some people change slightly from when they were in the house, and I am proud that when people on the street see me, they go "Oh my gosh, you are what we saw on TV". That's what I'm most proud of, that I was rewarded for actually being myself . . . Even though a lot of people would have questioned me along the way because I am such an oddball.

You don't? Have you ever been in a relationship?
Hahahaha!! Sorry. I must interject. If I were in a "new relationship" with someone who called me a fuckwit, asshole or anything even close they would have needed a proctologist to remove my foot from their ass.

Carry on! ;)

Caleb just posted a picture of him with Tully and the caption is:
"So beautiful both inside and out! See u and drew soon babe [MENTION=27738]tee[/MENTION]_smyth [MENTION=27570]DREW[/MENTION]bb13"

I wonder why Caleb and Matt aren't speaking???

From the Interview:

PS: So — Caleb and Matt aren't talking?
TD: They're just not the bromance that they were in the house, they're not the mates they were. Caleb's living it up, loving it and partying it up and Matt's a good guy, he's a genuine guy and he cares about his girlfriend. It's really interesting to see how some people change slightly from when they were in the house, and I am proud that when people on the street see me, they go "Oh my gosh, you are what we saw on TV". That's what I'm most proud of, that I was rewarded for actually being myself . . . Even though a lot of people would have questioned me along the way because I am such an oddball.

I find it hard to believe that Matt wouldn't be speaking to Caleb because Caleb loves to party. That's bullshit. Something else went down.

I find it hard to believe that Matt wouldn't be speaking to Caleb because Caleb loves to party. That's bullshit. Something else went down.

Agree. Wonder what? I love Tim's interview he says it all and doesn't hold back. I can imagine both he and Drew are being mobbed by girls!

Matt was always the captain of the moral police in the house. Not that surprising if Caleb is being a 'party boy', that Matt doesn't approve. And Caleb doesn't give a shit that Matt doesn't approve.

I was quoting from the interview, but I call BS as well. I think the vids/photos have suggested Matt and Jade have been getting along, even though Matt was heavily involved in the "Jadaconda" business. Something has changed.

I was quoting from the interview, but I call BS as well. I think the vids/photos have suggested Matt and Jade have been getting along, even though Matt was heavily involved in the "Jadaconda" business. Something has changed.

Maybe I'm reading into things but Caleb posted pic of him and Drew that said "thanks for being there for me". Something must have gone down.

It will be interesting to see what the HM's say about each other etc in the NW mag photo shoot, which is out on Monday.

I'm sure one the whirlwind BB promotions are all over, the HM's who are closest friends or live in the same city, will tweetupdates with what's going on.

It appears that Ed, Matt and Xavier seem to be hanging out more together...if Matt and Caleb aren't getting along so well, maybe once Caleb,Xavier and Ed are back in Melbourne, they will hangout together more?

Caleb did just post a photo with Drew on instagram but I think the photo was taKen the other day?
So much time for this guy! Absolute legend, humble, caring and just an all round top mate. Thanks for being there for me Drew!

It will be interesting to see what the HM's say about each other etc in the NW mag photo shoot, which is out on Monday.

I'm sure one the whirlwind BB promotions are all over, the HM's who are closest friends or live in the same city, will tweetupdates with what's going on.

It appears that Ed, Matt and Xavier seem to be hanging out more together...if Matt and Caleb aren't getting along so well, maybe once Caleb,Xavier and Ed are back in Melbourne, they will hangout together more?

Caleb did just post a photo with Drew on instagram but I think the photo was taKen the other day?
So much time for this guy! Absolute legend, humble, caring and just an all round top mate. Thanks for being there for me Drew!

I know - and considering the majority of male housemates didn't think much of Drew (especially Matt & Caleb) - it just shows you how things change on the outside. I remember all the men saying that they found it hard to get to know Drew.

I know - and considering the majority of male housemates didn't think much of Drew (especially Matt & Caleb) - it just shows you how things change on the outside. I remember all the men saying that they found it hard to get to know Drew.
Caleb and Drew got along ok in the house, it was Ed and Matt who found it harder, I think it was partly because Drew was Tim's mate and was happy to do that fake birthday prank etc. Ed did say he wanted to get to know Drew but I think the thing with Jade running back and forth between Ed and Drew with her affections those first couple of weeks, made it awkward for them.
I also think Matt's comment to Drew about his GF liking manly and muscly men unlike Drew and Tim, probably rubbed him the wrong way as well LOL

I just asked the person who saw Tully at the airport whether she was going somewhere or just seeing the other housemates off (although this was a while after they were in the plane so she would have been sticking around for some time) and they said she was definitely going somewhere. So looks like she flew back up to GC today.

You said you love the site so if you read this thanks for your help ;)

Caleb and Drew got along ok in the house, it was Ed and Matt who found it harder, I think it was partly because Drew was Tim's mate and was happy to do that fake birthday prank etc. Ed did say he wanted to get to know Drew but I think the thing with Jade running back and forth between Ed and Drew with her affections those first couple of weeks, made it awkward for them
My memory is that Matt and Ed blamed Drew's relationship with Tully, which they said meant that Drew was isolating himself with her instead of mixing widely?

They found him hard to know because they didn't let him into their circle the first few weeks. Remember Drew in the kitchen telling Tim that Matt told him he wasn't masculine? I could tell how much that bothered Drew and he never forgave Matt that comment - he really started up the 'meatheads' commentary around that time. Too bad Caleb fell in with Matt and Ed so early on - seems like he has more in common with Drew and Tim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back