Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tully is at the QT Hotel. People said it's the one on the gold coast and that is where she was meant to be going so, likely the Gold Coast QT Hotel. Boog and Drew probably got stashed in the same room, didn't want to make it a threesome.

View attachment 34902

what is all that stuff that she would take a pic of it? haha love the cookie man, random

has anyone thought Ed might be in love with TULLY?

they did have a 3 hour tour, a 3 hour tour, i mean phone call, wandered off a bit there

they do get on really well and tweet each other a fair bit. maybe that was the reason Ed flared up at Tully that night? remember when he said to her 'think about us' (or words to that effect) dun, dun, dun!!!!

Tully also gets on with Eds family, a requisite for Ed :)

Last edited:

they did have a 3 hour tour, a 3 hour tour, i mean phone call, wandered off a bit there

they do get on really well and tweet each other a fair bit. maybe that was the reason Ed flared up at Tully that night? remember when he said to her 'think about us' (or words to that effect) dun, dun, dun!!!!

Edully? Ted? I am regretting no love for Boog and Ed - they could've been Bed!

Where is Q1? I see on Twitter that Drew and Boogs are meeting fans. Also...the women/girls tweeting to Drew are SUPER aggressive!

I think Ed and Tully were actually quite close in the house and Tully thought the meatheads were still on her side from the start, until Ed confronted her about Drew that week..that's part of the reason why she got upset Ed. Ed knew that Drew wasn't part of their group, since he was Tim's mate instead, so couldn't be trusted in the game. Ed and Tully weren't nominating each other and thought they were friends on the same side but Matt wasn't a fan of Tully after the first couple of weeks.
Tully even tweeted a youtube video to Ed today
This song will forever remind me of [MENTION=34005]bbau[/MENTION]9 finale week. @EdJLower vance joy 'riptide'

spoke on the phone for 3+ hrs, and went to his brothers parties and hung out with Nick and Milly.. supported Ed in the house etc.
maybe it will make it awkward for Drew since he isn't that close to Ed (although appeared to like him sometimes, and did tell Ed he had learnt a lot from him in the house)

[MENTION=35078]DancingClown[/MENTION] it's Skypoint, where all Big Brother evictees have made their afternoon appearance - Level 77 of Q1 Resort/9 Hamilton Ave, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217

[MENTION=35686]camerashy1[/MENTION] I'm pretty sure you would be happy with anything that involves Drew and Tully not being together. Don't you even feel a little bit of shame for wishing bad things on people? :p

Where is Q1? I see on Twitter that Drew and Boogs are meeting fans. Also...the women/girls tweeting to Drew are SUPER aggressive!
I think Tully is staying at that hotel and posted a minibar photo?..maybe Drew and Boogs are there as well?

Q1 the worlds tallest residential building.
Q1 is Gold Coast accommodation at its finest. Amazing views of the surf from Tweed Heads to South Stradbroke Island and the Gold Coast Hinterland.
http://www.q1accommodationgoldcoast.com.au/index.html

[MENTION=35078]DancingClown[/MENTION] it's Skypoint, where all Big Brother evictees have made their afternoon appearance - Level 77 of Q1 Resort/9 Hamilton Ave, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217

[MENTION=35686]camerashy1[/MENTION] I'm pretty sure you would be happy with anything that involves Drew and Tully not being together. Don't you even feel a little bit of shame for wishing bad things on people? :p

i'm not wishing bad anything on anyone, just thinking like Tim. Teddy could be Tully or Eds plan F

i really love the info you are getting to us, hope your not getting offended by my posts, i just see sometimes there are other options available

[MENTION=35686]camerashy1[/MENTION] I'm not offended by your posts :p
[MENTION=3469]Veronica2005[/MENTION]
No, Tully is at the QT Hotel which is 1.5kms from Q1 which is where Drew and Boogs are at the moment.

This thread seems to be now about the HM's relationships/friendships post-BB, so I guess there could be number of hookups we hadn't thought about yet LOL guess we will see over the next week or so:)

[MENTION=35686]camerashy1[/MENTION] I'm not offended by your posts :p
[MENTION=3469]Veronica2005[/MENTION]
No, Tully is at the QT Hotel which is 1.5kms from Q1 which is where Drew and Boogs are at the moment.

is there a QP hotel? you might have to get dolled up for that one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back